OMG!!! i dont even wanna imagine what i would do if i left my BB at home. Total panic ..really? Question to all that have accidentally left their BB at home, what were you feeling the 1st minute you realized you were stranded w/out your BB?
    03-25-08 12:11 PM
    I have never done it. Belt clip at all times when leaving the house. It's automatic.
    03-25-08 12:13 PM
    Turn around the first available street and grab it.. LOL Only happened once!
    03-25-08 12:15 PM
    I've been on my BB constantly lately to the point that im getting to bed at 1am to 2am, but before i got my BB ..btw this is my 1st BB ever so i would consider myself a newbie..but anyways back to the main subject..before i joined the BB world i went to bed at around 10pm...atm i cant even spend half hr away from my BB Curve 8310...would this addiction be considered really bad?
    You're normal: Uploaded the wrong OS> deleted> installed 4.3 desktop> reinstalled the correct OS(listed below)> finished installation at 04:30> went to bed> back up at 6:00> back on CB at 6:30> Work at 08:00.........

Just to let you know that you're not alone
    03-25-08 12:24 PM
    ~I can understand you questioning your addiction, but this is a good addiction...you're fine, no worries...keep doing what you're doing...we all suffer from it...its ok..~
    03-25-08 12:28 PM
    before i got my BB i had a SE s710a and i was in luv with that at the time and had it for 2 yrs, but the 1st time i set my eyes on the BB Curve 8310 i was like WOW, i have to have it 'n i am 10 times more addicted to the BB than the SE. I am in luv with my red BB Curve and i never thought i'd say that about any cell phone.
    03-25-08 12:29 PM
    Smiles917, I think we could be distant cousins. I, too, sleep with my BB next to me and have gotten to bed way later than normal. What's nuts is that I tell people not to call me after 11 because that's my bedtime, but that's really when my quiet time starts with my BB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-08 12:30 PM
    That's because it's not a "cell phone". It's an electronic personal communication and organizational device. lol
    03-25-08 12:31 PM
    thank you all, now im realizing that im not crazy, there are other people with the same addiction and even more extreme than mine, and i thought mine was extreme but now im noticing its barely extreme..

btw
    Chaz, you have alot of really good points, i use my BB Curve for EVERYTHING from games, txting,music,videos,messenger,keeping note, surfing forums on CB which is now my fav website and visiting it everyday,email, making calls of course..lol, checkin' the time because i dont wear my watch anymore, alarm clock, camera, calculator... have to have one at work...i had a regular one at work but someone "borrowed" it and never returned it, and of course my two favorites of all time...google maps and bluetooth...google maps...cant imagine living with out it now that i have it in the palm of my hands...hehe...I think thats about it.

with my SE all i used it for was to make calls, txting, camera, and calculator

My life is complete now that i have my BB...lol, well maybe 90% complete
    03-25-08 12:48 PM
    Hazy - are you angry 'cause I fell asleep while talking to you? sorrrry!
    03-25-08 01:36 PM
    "My life is complete now that i have my BB...lol, well maybe 90% complete"

Keep coming here, we'll see if we can raise that even higher.. lol
    03-25-08 01:42 PM
    Hazy - are you angry 'cause I fell asleep while talking to you? sorrrry!
    me, angry? not at all

just pointing out to the poster that these things may happen after too many late nights
    03-25-08 01:50 PM
    Good. It does happen though, Hazy knows. You were the one who took an age to reply, in that time I just crashed.
    03-25-08 01:52 PM
    Hey, hey, you are not getting away with that!!! You just crashed pal, out like a light you were before I could type a word I bet LOL
    03-25-08 01:55 PM
    I was staring at my screen for like 10 mins before I went out!
    03-25-08 01:59 PM
    I am not convinced! (I type pretty fast).

Mind you I fell asleep too almost as soon as I sent it!! It was about 2.10am or something like that LOL
    Last edited by Hazysky; 03-25-08 at 02:10 PM.
    03-25-08 02:03 PM
    Well I dunno where you went but you didn't respond...
    03-25-08 02:08 PM
    Well I dunno where you went but you didn't respond...
    I sure did but you were in the land of nod my friend. I got the reply next day..... lol
    03-25-08 02:13 PM
    mmhmm...

...I assure you I waited a long time for a message...
    03-25-08 02:18 PM
    OK ok, I will let you have that one...... just this once mind
    03-25-08 02:23 PM
    don't worry. your addiction will grow. you know you love your BB.
    03-25-08 05:14 PM
    this BB addiction thing sounds scary but also sounds a lil exciting and cant wait to see what happens next....theres no way to prepare for this..is there?
    03-25-08 05:27 PM
    this BB addiction thing sounds scary but also sounds a lil exciting and cant wait to see what happens next....theres no way to prepare for this..is there?
    Nope. just enjoy the ride.
    03-25-08 05:32 PM
    Oh ya. took no time for it to go to the bathroom with me. My wife calls it my crapberry. She hates my BB but she does not know that she will be getting a BB Pearl in a week for a "Push Present". Second child will be here any day.
    03-25-08 05:54 PM
    i think going to the bathroom with my BB is a little strange, but like someone posted earlier...it beats reading a magazine over and over again. but i dont think it'll come down to going to the bathroom with my BB...**knock on wood**...lol
    03-25-08 06:46 PM
85 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD