Vanilla bean frappichino. Can you get caramel put on/in it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Why not?? If that's what you want. Everytime they question me I just give them my don't F with me & my espresso & everyone leaves happy look. But most of the time they are cool about even the most F'ed up crap.
    07-29-08 02:58 PM
    small coffee - black
    07-29-08 03:03 PM
    8 O'Clock whole bean ground and brewed at 5:00 A.M. EST each morning in our autogrind brew machine. Brewed strong and downed black no sugar. Best coffee ever was at a little shop in Paris near the arts center of town. Worth a trip back.
    07-29-08 03:04 PM
    Why not?? If that's what you want. Everytime they question me I just give them my don't F with me & my espresso & everyone leaves happy look. But most of the time they are cool about even the most F'ed up crap.
    I think I just might do that. Thankie.
    07-29-08 03:43 PM
    I'm down with any of the lattes, esp. The pumpkin during the holidays (with a pumpkin loaf) and the vanilla and cinnamon dolce lattes. I don't like their coffee though.

These days I prefer Peet's Coffee.

Pumpkin Spice Lattes in the winter is damn good. Cinnamon Dulce Latte in the summer. Always hot.
    07-30-08 01:52 AM
    Starbuck's whats that? I usually get a Irish cream it's really good and gets me through the day.
    08-04-08 05:22 PM
    Double Chocolate Chip Frappuccino
    08-05-08 02:59 AM
    I could go for an Iced Caramel Macchiato right about now...

mmm.
    08-05-08 03:02 AM
    soy chai, delicious and vegan
    08-05-08 03:48 AM
    quad venti white chocolate mocha
    08-05-08 07:08 AM
    AM: nonfat triple grande five pump white chocolate mocha

PM: Iced Tea Lemonade

I do live for the fall/winter and the Pumpkin Spice Latter.... mmmmm
    08-05-08 11:15 AM
    "carmel frap" if its summer or if its winter a "triple grande two pump caramel caramel drizzle white mocha"
    08-06-08 11:29 AM
    I dont get it with these Starbucks drink names. For example; with these drinks that have the words 'triple' and 'quadruple' in front of the size of the drink (Tall, Grande, Venti)...what makes it triple and quadruple; if the size of the drinks (Tall, Grande, Venti) are already set?? Some explanation will be greatly appreciated.
    08-06-08 12:33 PM
    No mochachino, cappacino, frappacino or Al Pacino....(apologies to Denis Leary for stealing the rant)...right down to the nearest gas station for an extra large coffee-flavored coffee.
    08-06-08 10:05 PM
    I don't get it with these Starbucks drink names. For example; with these drinks that have the words 'triple' and 'quadruple' in front of the size of the drink (Tall, Grande, Venti)...what makes it triple and quadruple; if the size of the drinks (Tall, Grande, Venti) are already set?? Some explanation will be greatly appreciated.
    That is in reference to the number of espresso shots.
    08-06-08 11:53 PM
    right down to the nearest gas station for an extra large coffee-flavored coffee.
    Now that's what I'm talking about.
    Burnt tasting over-priced, over-rated coffee that requires
    ridiculous and pretentious verbiage to order,
    Thank you, but NO!
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 08-07-08 at 12:52 AM.
    08-07-08 12:49 AM
    Now that's what I'm talking about.
    Burnt tasting over-priced, over-rated coffee that requires
    ridiculous and pretentious verbiage to order,
    Thank you, but NO!

You are so right!!

As I type this, I'm enjoying a 24 oz. cup of caffeine-filled goodness for which I paid $1.39. Best of all, with my little coffee-club punch card, the 13th cup is free.
    08-07-08 09:44 AM
    Lol I get my coffee fix at home everyone get a pencil...

Get a metal shaker and fill it 1/2 way with ice

2 parts irish whisky
    1 part high quality kaluah (mine is home made, so I dunno what you're going to do)
    1 part baileys irish cream or suitable substitute
    A bit of irish coffee
    A generous helping of milk (can be choco if you like, I use choco soy cause its a bit thicker)
    And a dash (a good bit) of choco syrup

Shake until it ices over and serve

You now have a brown irishman

08-07-08 07:39 PM
    Lol I get my coffee fix at home everyone get a pencil...

Get a metal shaker and fill it 1/2 way with ice

2 parts irish whisky
    1 part high quality kaluah (mine is home made, so I dunno what you're going to do)
    1 part baileys irish cream or suitable substitute
    A bit of irish coffee
    A generous helping of milk (can be choco if you like, I use choco soy cause its a bit thicker)
    And a dash (a good bit) of choco syrup

Shake until it ices over and serve

You now have a brown irishman

That looks pretty good
    08-07-08 09:51 PM
    It is quite delicious. It was the result of a night where the decision was made to clear out the liquor cabinet for new arrivals. Anything with the word irish was thrown into a shaker. ( I brew my kaluah with irish coffee)

08-07-08 09:59 PM
    It is quite delicious. It was the result of a night where the decision was made to clear out the liquor cabinet for new arrivals. Anything with the word irish was thrown into a shaker. ( I brew my kaluah with irish coffee)

That sounds like something that I might want to do.
    08-09-08 02:51 AM
    Caramel Machiatto,
    Otherwise I stick with Seattle's Best, which is SUPER good!

But normally Starbucks for me,
    I can't stand Gas Station coffee
    08-09-08 03:34 AM
    This weekend I tried their double chocolate chip frappuccino...my god was it good. However; soon after slurping its chocolatey goodnes, it felt like all that sugar was having a tug-of-war fight with my teeth; and the sugar was winning.
    08-11-08 11:31 AM
    white choc. frapp. with double shot of white choc. , and cream based, with caramel on top
    08-11-08 02:23 PM
    white choc. frapp. with double shot of white choc. , and cream based, with caramel on top

i actually had that this morning. no lie. the only difference that i didn't have caramel on top. just whip cream.
    08-11-08 02:51 PM
127 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD