I've largely stopped going to Starbucks, for a couple of reasons. First, once I got a glimpse of my floorboards after a week of Starbucks and was alarmed at the waste. Also, it's costly and my preferred drinks are VERY high in calories. So, I'm doing the black coffee and liquid creamer thing in a reusable thermal cup. Cheap, less calories, and much less waste.

But, sometimes I'll treat myself, and of late my preferred drink is the green tea latte or vanilla chai latte. It used to grande white mocha, but everytime I drank one I felt my teeth growing cavities and my waistline expand.
    I feel the same way. Generally I use to always get coffee and change it up with the speciality drinks when i want a switch. Now that the nutritional guides came out it's a better indication of how much calories are involved. That's why I haven't even drank a frappacino in about 10 years.
    07-03-08 07:34 PM
    Starbucks is overmarketed and delivers inferior products.......that is why their growth curve has flattened out and they are in SERIOUS financial trouble.......they are cash poor and carry a tremendous debt load......I see them going BK by the end of NEXT year.........
    07-03-08 08:37 PM
    Starbucks is overmarketed and delivers inferior products.......that is why their growth curve has flattened out and they are in SERIOUS financial trouble.......they are cash poor and carry a tremendous debt load......I see them going BK by the end of NEXT year.........
    Don't say that. But I agree, their financial failures are due to overmarketing. They overran US cities by placing a starbucks on every street corner.
    07-03-08 11:06 PM
    Their stock is heading the wrong way - they are debt heavy and asset light....I see a BIG cash flow problem ahead for them.......Due to the state of financing in general - I believe their ability to continue to obtain lines of credit at premier terms will go away........as the situation tightens..........ONE or more of their lenders will, in effect, margin call them - and off to BK Land they go.......

The expansion train does not run forever.....
    07-04-08 01:08 AM
    White Chocolate Mocha Frap, Cinnamon Dolce Latte, 8 shots of Espresso over ice(yes seriously I drink this)...and my new fave the Mint Mocha Chocolate Chip Frap...the perfect blend of mint and chocolate....I am almost as addicted to Starbucks as I am to my Crackberry.
    07-04-08 06:12 PM
    Seems like people are getting off topic here. Don't really care about Starbucks financial problems.
    07-04-08 06:24 PM
    Seems like people are getting off topic here. Don't really care about Starbucks financial problems.

you should if you want to have their drinks in the future......
    07-04-08 09:26 PM
    I'm not a coffee person, but i'll do Starbucks once in a rare while. I'll drink almost anything but straight coffee (hot or cold). Plus I find that everytime I do drink coffee I always get a stomach ache. All bad, I use to drink coffee more when I use to smoke, but I don't smoke ANYMORE!!! haha
    07-06-08 02:57 PM
    venti iced dirty chai with a four add shot and easy ice. Makes me reallly happy!
    07-06-08 03:01 PM
    Last time I went to Starbucks I asked for an iced mint tea and they got so confused. i was like .........ummm just put ice water in a cup and put the tea bag in it pls..... and they acted like i was a friggin rocket scientist. lol
    07-06-08 04:07 PM
    Venti regular with room for cream

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-08 04:14 PM
    i am a starbucks fiend. I drink it everyday...

On most days i get an Iced Venti Passion Tea with 2 splenda.

Some days i get an Iced Venti Passion Tea Lemonade with 2 splenda.

Other days i get a tall mocha frapp...

YUMMMM
    07-06-08 04:24 PM
    Quad Venti Mocha. When I want coffee I make it myself and take a thermos. Starbucks is for those drinks I can't duplicate at home.

07-06-08 05:34 PM
    I don't understand why people spend 5 bucks for a coffee when you can get one that's cheaper and tastes better around the corner for 0.69 cents?
    07-06-08 08:18 PM
    I had a sugar free cinnamon dolce latte today and it was HEAVEN!
    07-06-08 10:09 PM
    6 Shot espresso con panna in a venti cup with whip at the top and bottom.
    07-07-08 12:41 AM
    Venti iced americano, 2 pumps cinnamon dulce, 6 pumps classic, a shot of half and half (like a shotglass), and caramel sauce on top

07-07-08 02:32 AM
    Starbucks -

Large Coffee with cream and Ice.
    07-09-08 03:13 PM
    Venti coffee of the day
    07-14-08 12:12 AM
    Blacktea Lemonade
    07-14-08 01:40 AM
    i worked there for about two years so i'm reallllly addicted.
    depending on my mood it could be...
    tall soy no whip cinnamon dolce latte
    iced double tall soy no whip toffee nut latte
    venti melon passion tea lemonade
    iced tall americano
    grande lotus tea
    or my all-time favorite... a cup of soy foam with cinnamon dolce powder.
    Last edited by carmenlovesit; 07-14-08 at 01:54 AM. Reason: spelling.
    07-14-08 01:54 AM
    venti melon passion tea lemonade
    i'll be ordering that tomorrow, thank you very much
    07-14-08 02:11 AM
    i'll be ordering that tomorrow, thank you very much
    it's so delicious! melon tastes amazing with black tea also. make sure they're using a melon syrup with a white pump instead of a green pump to get the right amount. enjoy it tomorrow!
    07-14-08 02:15 AM
    i used to work at starbucks, so my drink is an;

iced venti
    3 pump raspberry
    3 pump classic
    no water
    passion tea lemonade

mmmmm
    07-14-08 01:11 PM
    charbucks.

at least they brought back the pike place roast instead of that burnt crap they've been serving for years. i grew up drinking from the teat of the mothership, and every location other than that one has been a letdown.

even their teas are mediocre at best.

since moving away, i really miss Zoka. lots of seating, free wifi, fresh pastries, perfect coffee, and superb teas. if you're a true beaner and are ever in the seattle area, i highly recommend grabbing your wifi equipped berry or laptop and checking it out for a few hours. Zoka Coffee Roaster & Tea Company • Home
    07-14-08 03:59 PM
127 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD