Thats the best part. They're speciality drinks are super yummy but I love their coffee too. It's so strong and its the only thing that got me through 80hr work weeks.
    07-01-08 03:58 PM
    yep its really surprisingly good. makes me want jamba juice with real fruit! cant go around the corner for that though!
    07-01-08 04:02 PM
    mocha frap and i will get one with the free $5 gift card courtesy of the blackberry owners lounge wooohoooo lol
    07-01-08 04:05 PM
    lolol! u got ur card already? i havent received mine yet
    07-01-08 04:06 PM
    Yeah starbucks <3.

I tried to cut my starbucks habit because I was averaging around $100 a week at my worst. I've managed to cut it down significantly but I'm still drinking it on a regular basis. I always said it was my crytonite!
    07-01-08 04:06 PM
    lolol! u got ur card already? i havent received mine yet

yupppp and i have about 3 starbucks in a 4 block radius near my job smh
    07-01-08 04:16 PM
    At Starbucks, I used to get a coconut iced drink of some kind, but they don't make it anymore. I have seen it elsewhere, though. Now, I usually get the skinny vanilla lattes, but occasionally I change it up and get whatever sounds good that day.
    I absolutely LIVE for Halloween-time when their PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES come out!! I kid you not, they are addictive!! Those that I have introduced to that drink can attest to that fact. Only 4 more months until they come out again....sigh....
    07-01-08 07:16 PM
    Yeah starbucks <3.

I tried to cut my starbucks habit because I was averaging around $100 a week at my worst. I've managed to cut it down significantly but I'm still drinking it on a regular basis. I always said it was my crytonite!
    I'm with you there! We may have a little unwanted help curbing our ability to get our Starbucks fixes, depending upon your location:

'July 1: If it sometimes seems like there's a Starbucks on every corner in every city in the U.S., there's about to be 600 fewer of them. NBC's Brian Williams reports. Nightly News' -msnbc.msn.com-
    (I'm not able to post the link at this time)
    07-01-08 07:28 PM
    Venti blended strawberry lemonade!
    07-01-08 07:29 PM
    first
    i cant believe i havent posted here!
    although lately i havent been going too much BUT

depending on my mood:
    tall nonfat extra hot vanilla cream (no caffine)
    tall 4 pump caramel nonfat extra hot latte
    tall caramel frappuccino light
    tall nonfat extra hot caramel macchiato

and you beat me too it!!
    I'm with you there! We may have a little unwanted help curbing our ability to get our Starbucks fixes, depending upon your location:

'July 1: If it sometimes seems like there's a Starbucks on every corner in every city in the U.S., there's about to be 600 fewer of them. NBC's Brian Williams reports. Nightly News' -msnbc.msn.com-
    and if i remember correctly...there are only about 1700 stores total! (could be wrong)
    from starbucks.com
    Starbucks Increases Number of U.S. Company-Operated Store Closures as Part of Transformation Strategy
    07-01-08 07:40 PM
    [QUOTE=locciola17;449179]first
    i cant believe i havent posted here!
    although lately i havent been going too much BUT

depending on my mood:
    tall nonfat extra hot vanilla cream (no caffine)
    tall 4 pump caramel nonfat extra hot latte
    tall caramel frappuccino light
    tall nonfat extra hot caramel macchiato

and you beat me too it!!

and if i remember correctly...there are only about 1700 stores total! (could be wrong)

Hmmm...I am noticing a caramel theme here....
    Also, I HOPE you are wrong about the total number of stores, but I'm not sure, either.
    07-01-08 07:58 PM
    i really might be wrong...i cant remember! gonna try to look it up and prove myself wrong...

Hmmm...I am noticing a caramel theme here....
    Also, I HOPE you are wrong about the total number of stores, but I'm not sure, either.
    LOVE caramel!!
    07-01-08 08:30 PM

(I'm not able to post the link at this time)
    Well, i'm in Canada so I'm hoping that won't affect me! There are not enough starbucks in Toronto!!!
    07-01-08 08:44 PM
    Well, i'm in Canada so I'm hoping that won't affect me! There are not enough starbucks in Toronto!!!
    yeah i just heard that too on our (canadian)news..it was about the usa starbucks..still i thought of this topic !

First post? and about starbucks! Welcome!
    07-01-08 08:49 PM
    Venti vanilla latte with an extra shot !!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-08 08:56 PM
    yeah i just heard that too on our (canadian)news..it was about the usa starbucks..still i thought of this topic !

First post? and about starbucks! Welcome!
    Thanks. Although I think I'm on my 7th post. For some reason it counts every 5 posts as 1
    07-01-08 09:05 PM
    I think it's just USA. For now. (You never know!) But still, it averages out to 12 per state. Unless they close them in cluster's, I think we'll still be able to enjoy our Starbucks though we may have to go a little farther to get it.
    07-01-08 09:22 PM
    Yum...starbucks. The closest one around me is an hour away. So when I'm there, ill order a lemonade, passion tea, light ice and half sweet. If you don't say "light ice" the whole cup is 90% ice. But the stupid doc just told me I have to cut caffine out of my diet. No more coffee :'-( If I could order caffine, it would be a venti, mocha, latte. (If my memory serves me right), I'm not there enough to be "addicted" lol. Tho I am addicted to my bb.

07-01-08 11:16 PM
    Ok I do not really like coffee and usually get the java chip frappachino..howeverrr my roommate got be addicted to iced coffee with skim milk and vanilla MMmmmmm
    07-01-08 11:43 PM
    Tall Mocha frappucino
    My fave though was bout 7 years ago the frappucino that had the brownie bits in it! Yummy!!
    Other than those I don't really care for coffee

07-02-08 01:11 AM
    non fat caramel macciato , light syrup, light caramel, no foam
    07-02-08 04:20 PM
    Anything other than tea.......Starbucks is the BOMB
    07-02-08 10:21 PM
    White Mocha Caramel Mocchiato with whip cream
    07-03-08 12:42 PM
    I've largely stopped going to Starbucks, for a couple of reasons. First, once I got a glimpse of my floorboards after a week of Starbucks and was alarmed at the waste. Also, it's costly and my preferred drinks are VERY high in calories. So, I'm doing the black coffee and liquid creamer thing in a reusable thermal cup. Cheap, less calories, and much less waste.

But, sometimes I'll treat myself, and of late my preferred drink is the green tea latte or vanilla chai latte. It used to grande white mocha, but everytime I drank one I felt my teeth growing cavities and my waistline expand.
    07-03-08 03:34 PM
    I've largely stopped going to Starbucks, for a couple of reasons. First, once I got a glimpse of my floorboards after a week of Starbucks and was alarmed at the waste. Also, it's costly and my preferred drinks are VERY high in calories. So, I'm doing the black coffee and liquid creamer thing in a reusable thermal cup. Cheap, less calories, and much less waste.

But, sometimes I'll treat myself
    that's all i do now...a treat!
    my dad jokes about buying stock in starbucks bc of how much i used to drink! so between the calories and money...i am taking a break!
    07-03-08 07:20 PM
127 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD