Folks,

It's that time of year again!!!!! The first round is just getting in gear, and already is a good one! Could we have an upset in Boston NOT in Philly like everyone expected? Looks like Detroit and Vancouver are gonna roll, OR can the Chicago, or Phoenix pull a rabbit out of their hat, like my Flyer's did last year? New York Rangers will NOT go quietly to that good night! And who wins the battle of the sun, LA or SJ, do the Ducks give a quack?

What do you think? Here's an inspirational video to get to your heartstrings......

04-19-11 11:59 AM
    C-a-p-s! Caps! Caps!! Caps!!!
    04-19-11 12:48 PM
    Nobody but Jimmy and me want to talk hockey???? IF you insist we can talk about the NBA playoffs too, or the MLB season that just started! How about MLS, Major League Soccer, or Arena Football? Ain't this the best time of year for the sports fan?

Anyways here's another video to get you fired up!!!!!!!

04-20-11 10:15 AM
    04-21-11 10:18 AM
    ROFL, they remade a classic!
    04-21-11 03:30 PM
    What was that about the flyers, Rich?

Just joshin' ya...not sure if my Hawks will still be in it after tonight but either way I sure hope someone takes Torres out.
    04-21-11 09:21 PM
    Wow what a game! Game 6 at the UC Sunday! Will be interesting to see if lou gets the start or not...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-11 12:09 AM
    I hate to say it (As I know it will bring ridicule), but having grown up in CT, I sort of gave up on Hockey after the Whalers moved to Carolina.
    04-22-11 10:11 AM
    I hate to say it (As I know it will bring ridicule), but having grown up in CT, I sort of gave up on Hockey after the Whalers moved to Carolina.
    I'm with ya jlb. When the North Stars moved to Texas I quit following hockey.
    04-22-11 11:39 AM
    The one time recently that my sister really surprised me was when The Canes won the Stanley Cup....she remembered that they used to be the Whalers and she sent me a Beer Stein/Mug. Awesome!
    04-22-11 11:52 AM
    Here you go, PK...a little android love for your flyers

pkcable likes this.
    04-23-11 09:33 PM
    Can you say GAME SEVEN!!!!!!! Flyers did it, can the Hawks do it tonight???? I'm rooting for them. I think they can pull the Flyers style miracle!
    04-24-11 06:17 PM
    Blackhawks need to go ..... GO Canucks !!!!
    04-24-11 06:30 PM
    Hawks win! Hawks win! Hawks win!

04-24-11 09:55 PM
    Can you say GAME SEVEN!!!!!!! Flyers did it, can the Hawks do it tonight???? I'm rooting for them. I think they can pull the Flyers style miracle!
    Can they? Of course. Should they? Abso@#$%lutely! However, I've seen too many late season swoons where they're red hot until the last month or so of the season and crap out in the playoffs. I think that's why they went so far last year.

Anyway, Go Flyers!
    04-25-11 07:42 AM
    Well pk congrats to you and your flyers....hopefully the Hawks will pull it out tonight.
    My white sox just beat the Yankees, the Bulls are pulling away in the fourth, all I need for the trifecta is a blackhawk win.

04-26-11 09:23 PM
    Go Hawks Go!!!!!! Not sure I can stay up, but I will try
    04-26-11 10:11 PM
    Yeaah! Vancouver beat Chicago!!
    04-27-11 01:46 AM
    Game 7 Part 2 tonight!!!!! What do you all think? Habs & Pens move on? Or can the Big Bad Bruins get it done like my Flyers did? What about Tampa, they gonna roll over and die, or is Rollie the the Goalie gonna make Pittsburgh roll over and die? DAMN this is a GREAT first round!!~!!!!!!!!!
    04-27-11 08:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD