Anyone have any thoughts on the Spitzer Scandal?

I think that politicians are getting a bit too cocky! They're doing whatever they want - without any regard to their families! Or in Spitzer's case it's both his family & the public he serves!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-08 09:45 PM
    The worst part is that he stands on a platform of bringing down organized crime (prostitution included). Its a shame he has not resigned as of yet.
    03-11-08 11:01 PM
    Exactly! When he was the Attorney Gen for NY state, Spitzer was credited with at least 2 big prostitution ring busts.

Now the sources are revealing that the "excessive spending" dates back a few years..

Old habits die hard huh?

03-12-08 01:36 AM
    Come on... You NY'ers and your Spitzer Scandal. Big deal...Now here in Massachusetts you want to talk scandals one word... Kennedy!
    Kidding aside...Get him out! I heard over time he has spent somewhere around $80,000 on this "habit"!
    03-12-08 04:41 AM
    Shoot, I read somewhere that he was willing to pay extra to go raw.

That stat about 18% of girls having STDs is probably overshadowed by governors and then politicians in general.

I know that the governor of California is a super-harlot.

Plus, our president before this current brain-dead moron must have been mad infested with lice, mites and all sorts of strange vegitation.
    Last edited by Muphukka; 03-12-08 at 04:38 PM. Reason: fix a profanity to get it past the censors
    03-12-08 04:38 PM
    Anyone have any thoughts on the Spitzer Scandal?

I think that politicians are getting a bit too cocky!
    Isn't that what he's in trouble for?
    03-12-08 05:11 PM
    His wife looked straight BROKEN on the newscasts.

Perhaps the governor will get some prison time.

Perhaps he will be feeling even more cocky in prison.

Ahahahahaha
    03-12-08 05:18 PM
    Could not have happened to a nicer guy The pompous POS should get jail time and meet my friend Bubba in general population.
    What gets me is I don't do crap like he does. Yet according to him and Bloombut. I should not be allowed to own firearms in NYS or NYC.
    We NYers are not upright citizens. I guess if I ran a call girl company my chances would be better

03-12-08 08:16 PM
    yeah I have an opinion...

he was over paying.

-db
    03-12-08 08:30 PM
    Could not have happened to a nicer guy. The pompous POS should go to jail.He should meet Bubba in general population.Mr I am going to be a steamroller.Well guess he got rolled over.
    If they allow him to resign and get off then I should be allowed to do crime and walk free.
    We NYers are not up right enough to carry firearms. Maybe if I became a pimp I would meet Bloomnut and ****ezers requirements
    This should become a holiday the day he resigned

03-12-08 08:33 PM
    All I have to say is what a dumb a*@ LOL

03-12-08 08:36 PM
    Easy.... after more review... did you see her picture?
    03-13-08 06:17 AM
    They did an expose on "Kristen" on the news. She's a 22yr old aspiring musician, who's friends had no idea where she obtained her money. Her building was a few blocks from my own and none of her neighbors ever had a complaint & all thought her to be a nice girl.

The news found her Myspace where she's listed under another name, one of several aliases. They posted passages from her blog & pics on the news. They even tracked down her mother, grandfather, & brother - all unaware of her profession.

I feel bad for Spitzer's daughters & wife.

03-13-08 10:08 AM
    edited, i forgot about him attacking prostution. ahh he's and a*ss.

i was ok w/ clinton get head from monica, **** hilary should have been on her job, bill was her man before the politics. but ahh o well its not me....
    Last edited by muu; 03-13-08 at 10:25 AM.
    03-13-08 10:19 AM

he was over paying.

-db
    That's what I was thinking.

I had a friend that said asked "Why would he spend all that money while staying with his wife. He should have divorced his wife and found someone who made him happy and satisfied him." My response was "If you don't get caught, $80,000 over ten years is way cheaper then a divorce."

I think is was Charlie Sheen who said, "I don't pay women for sex. I pay them to leave me alone afterwards."

All jokes aside, the guy is an a$$.
    03-13-08 10:47 AM
    Well i think the guy was just tryen to get a little variety.....Not that i condone it but a radio show had a call girl on and she said that most guys use her to get something different with out the issues associated with regular cheating. A call girl wont end up at your house tryen to clean you out. She said they feel safer then hooking up with a co worker or someone at a bar. I can see the point.
    03-13-08 11:09 AM
    They did an expose on "Kristen" on the news. She's a 22yr old aspiring musician, who's friends had no idea where she obtained her money. Her building was a few blocks from my own and none of her neighbors ever had a complaint & all thought her to be a nice girl.

The news found her Myspace where she's listed under another name, one of several aliases. They posted passages from her blog & pics on the news. They even tracked down her mother, grandfather, & brother - all unaware of her profession.

this is where the media has a problem, they all should be line up and shot w/ a firing squad. exposing her fine, but bring her family into it is just dead wrong.

america is just to f*cking nosey, if it doesn't concern you, stay out of it
    03-13-08 11:25 AM
    Well i think the guy was just tryen to get a little variety.....Not that i condone it but a radio show had a call girl on and she said that most guys use her to get something different with out the issues associated with regular cheating. A call girl wont end up at your house tryen to clean you out. She said they feel safer then hooking up with a co worker or someone at a bar. I can see the point.
    I don't pay to play but have no issue with anyone that does, with the exception of those who are married. My ex-wife cheated on me so maybe that's why I see it that way. I have had dates with several women that it was obvious they were just looking for financial security. Is anyone arresting them? There are alot of men that know that's what these women want and hook up with them anyway and marry them. So why don't we call them "Johns." I guess it's all perception.

I have a friend that uses sex services and picks up strippers but that's his deal. He likes variety but doesn't want baggage.

Myself, I have discovered that at my age and situation it's easy to find it for free and if your up front baggage isn't an issue.

My only issue with Spitzer was that he's a two face *****. Participating in the same thing he was leading the battle cry against.
    03-13-08 11:28 AM
    My only issue with Spitzer was that he's a two face *****. Participating in the same thing he was leading the battle cry against.

i agree...
    03-13-08 11:30 AM
    I agree. I love how the media and people are such hypocrites. They are so fast to slam and judge people. I bet there is more skeletons in the media closet it would make your head spin. It is everywhere. I am not gonna judge this girl one bit. She wasn't slinging crack rock, she wasn't waiting at a stop sign say en" What ever you want for $100.00 baby" They are making out to be a hooker. What ever. The Governor got busted plain and simple. No need to slam this girl. My 2 cents!
    03-13-08 11:34 AM
    JMoney,

Your AV is straight poetry.

Were you staggering when you took that shot?
    03-13-08 11:39 AM
    I was hammered at a Orlando Magic Game. I had 8 tall miller light drafts. right to the head.
    03-13-08 11:47 AM
    Dear Lord.

I haven't put beer down like that forever.

Whiskey? That's a different story.
    03-13-08 12:19 PM
    Come on... You NY'ers and your Spitzer Scandal. Big deal...Now here in Massachusetts you want to talk scandals one word... Kennedy!
    Kidding aside...Get him out! I heard over time he has spent somewhere around $80,000 on this "habit"!
    thats what i heard too a local radio station made a joke about if he spent 80,000 then that girl must have done something else for the money like cleaned his entire house too.....why would anyone pay that much for something you get for free from someone who actually LOVES you (wife)....
    03-17-08 02:50 PM

he was over paying.

-db
    indeed

and the whole point of him paying so much was basically for the discretion

guess that backfired
    03-17-08 02:56 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD