Speculation. Conjecture, ipso facto guesstimation, per se. Grasp at straws? Predicting wild goose chase blowing sunshine! Postulate, indeed. Suppose proposal prevarication, poppycock bologna balderdash.

spec�u�la�tion  /ˌspɛkyəˈleɪʃən/ Show Spelled[spek-yuh-ley-shuhn]
    noun
    1. the contemplation or consideration of some subject: to engage in speculation on humanity's ultimate destiny.
    2. a single instance or process of consideration.
    3. a conclusion or opinion reached by such contemplation: These speculations are impossible to verify.
    4. conjectural consideration of a matter; conjecture or surmise: a report based on speculation rather than facts.

[/bored, but not bored enough to make **** up for the sake of making **** up]
    Last edited by rrrebo; 11-16-11 at 12:35 PM. Reason: bored
    11-16-11 12:25 PM
    Speculation is the bridge between desire and reality. It is the fabric of which forums like this are made.
    11-16-11 12:44 PM
    Speculation is the bridge between desire and reality. It is the fabric of which forums like this are made.
    Well-put, to a point. There's a difference between informed speculation and just plain making **** up. Sometimes I see more of the made-up stuff than the informed stuff, so I felt the need to vent. It amuses me. It's funny, sometimes, to see what things people are willing to speculate on.
    11-16-11 12:49 PM
    I speculate that Branta will need to come into this thread 10 minutes after the usual suspects lay hold of it, wielding a mod stick!!!!
    Hee, hee....
    Thank you, rrrebo! I was a bit bored!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    11-16-11 12:53 PM
    I speculate that this thread was started to speculate upon. Now what were we speculating?
    11-16-11 12:54 PM
    Dang that was quick!!!! He must have been right on the computer! Already moved down to Off-Topic.
    11-16-11 12:56 PM
    I speculate that this thread was started to speculate upon. Now what were we speculating?
    I'm speculating that your puppy is now about a year old????
    11-16-11 12:57 PM
    Why does every thread have to immediately degenerate into a "the PlayBook needs a better blah blah blah" argument?!?

Pst - I heard from a cousin who has a friend who knows somebody related to an in-law who supposedly once worked for RIM, or at least a sandwich shop nearby, that the first BBX phone will be full qwerty, and that's a fact.
    11-16-11 12:58 PM
    Dang that was quick!!!! He must have been right on the computer! Already moved down to Off-Topic.
    That isn't speculation, that's pure conjecture.
    11-16-11 01:00 PM
    That isn't speculation, that's pure conjecture.
    Says you! Hot-chachacha!
    11-16-11 01:32 PM
    Says you! Hot-chachacha!
    Turned that post on it's head.
    11-16-11 03:44 PM
    Turned that post on it's head.
    11-16-11 04:07 PM
    This isn't speculation, well cuz it's straight from the horse's mouth... A guy I talked to said a friend of his uncle knew a girl who dated an ex-convict who looked like DOG that once heard a bf like jail dude whisper that his brother worked on the loading docks at some RIM place. He was positive that the 5 day battery was right around the corner.
    11-17-11 07:12 AM
    I keep trying to come up with a word that encompasses ejaculation and conjecture.

I don't know why.
    11-17-11 11:59 AM
    Conjeculation - the spotty spurting of spurious speculation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-11 12:12 PM
    11-17-11 12:36 PM
    Conjeculation - the spotty spurting of spurious speculation.

Conjeculate: speculative se men systematically and surruptitiously secreted.
    11-17-11 01:11 PM
    I like where this is going
    11-17-11 01:14 PM
    Un huhhhh, I have a good ideeer...

11-17-11 01:36 PM
    interestingly enough,

I didn't know ***** s e me n is a banned word.

See?

se men.
    11-17-11 02:27 PM
    11-17-11 03:27 PM
    Men....

Can't we talk about how cute puppies are? Or how from the right angle I look like Leah Remini?

11-17-11 07:26 PM
    Men....

Can't we talk about how cute puppies are? Or how from the right angle I look like Leah Remini?

Pics, or it never happened.
    11-17-11 07:46 PM
    Dammit, Wulf, you beat me to it. Leah Remini - all the Scientology BS = hotness.

11-17-11 08:02 PM
    Ha. I'm on my phone so I haven't tried posting a pic except to my profile here. Otherwise its all speculation.

11-17-11 10:19 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD