Famiilyguy wont make it to 13... And like I just said they already have bad episodes. They're running out of ideas too. But if you call filling their 20 min episode with Conway Twitty funny... That's their fix? Look at all the people laughing at that...
    04-06-09 12:16 PM
    I think they are both hilarious, but south park is the champ.
    04-06-09 12:32 PM
    Right on This guy knows what's up
    04-06-09 12:41 PM
    Family guy makes me laugh, but I dont walk around quoting family guy stuff, but I can tell you that these damn mongorians keep knocking down my city wall, its pissin me off.
    04-06-09 01:09 PM
    Family Guy!!
    04-11-09 09:17 AM
    I say Family Guy!! My boyfriend loves it, so i started watching episodes bcuz of him and its a hilarious show. I seen some of south park and it wasnt that funny to me.
    04-11-09 12:42 PM
    Southpark has always been more of show for... People with a higher IQ... Family guy is just one irrelevant joke after another. Its not your fault though. Americans have been dumbing down bit by bit... Kinda sad really

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 08:20 AM
    Family guy,but has been getting to political lately.
    04-12-09 10:04 AM
    Family guy.....By Far
    04-13-09 04:23 PM
    familyguy

no contest sp really does suck and it is typical american obvious comedy.

04-14-09 06:40 AM
    South park doesn't make me laugh. I feel like youner kids watch it trying to be cool because they think older people watch it. Idk, its not funny to me.

I like family guy way more.
    Stewies version of everything I do wasn't too long, it was just as long as the song normally is.

you are spot on mate
    i cant agree more with what you said about sp
    you nailed it

04-14-09 06:44 AM
    Younger people watch it trying to be cool because they think older people watch it...? Okay... That is spot on huh? You're very well suited for Family Guy's humour my friend

When are some more Family Guy episodes coming out? I miss watching a 20 minute show with 5 minutes of Conway Twitty.... Truly, that's what I want to watch.... Yay....
    04-14-09 09:20 AM
    Two times gotta let it go man your just getting upset cause the threads finally going the right way

04-14-09 09:57 AM
    Na man. There might be a few more Family Guy supporters, but most of them are Americans anyhow... If we wanted to really judge what intelligent people would watch it would have to be a Canada only thread...
    04-14-09 09:59 AM
    Alright I will agree with the last sentance but family guy still better

04-14-09 10:01 AM
    I enjoy older episodes of Family Guy. Now that show is just CRAP filled w/ Conway Twitty.

But to answer, Family Guy is better than South Park in my opinion.
    04-14-09 10:07 AM
    American... No offense
    04-14-09 10:11 AM
    South Park is SO last week, Family Guy is where it's at!
    04-14-09 11:46 AM
    Anyone who uses the phrase "so last week" is excluded from this and should be excluded from all voting....

04-14-09 12:01 PM
    Family guy has it's moments... and I used to really enjoy it. But lately, it's really gone downhill... overall, SP is much better.

And really, Cartman said it best... (this is a quote from the cartoon wars episode)

"Don't you ever, ever compare me to Family Guy, you hear me Kyle? Compare me to Family Guy again, and, so help me, I will kill you where you stand! Do you have any idea what it's like? Everywhere I go: "Hey Cartman you must like Family Guy, right?" "Hey, your sense of humor reminds me of Family Guy, Cartman!" I am nothing like Family Guy! When I make jokes, they are inherent to a story! Deep situational and emotional jokes based on what is relevant and has a point, not just one random interchangeable joke after another!"
    04-14-09 03:24 PM
    I've tried to get into South Park, but I love Family Guy!
    04-14-09 03:40 PM
    What is with all you Family Guy supporters? Lol. Family Guy isn't bad. It's been worse lately. Same with Southpark. They're both going downhill together. But I've never watched a Southpark episode and had to flick because I feel embarassed watching it. That Conway Twitty crap. What were you thinking Seth? It's supposed to be a comedy! Not "lets see how many people I can aggrevate by puting this guy in 6 episodes...."
    Family guy = 7/10
    Southpark = 8.5/10
    04-14-09 03:47 PM

Anyone?
    04-14-09 03:48 PM
    Oh so that's the way it is huh? Tisk tisk....

I'll get you....
    04-14-09 03:59 PM
    Oh so that's the way it is huh? Tisk tisk....

I'll get you....
    LOL! I was on your side!!

Great, now I have a monkey who's after me AND Chris!
    04-14-09 04:50 PM
194 ... 5678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD