Family Guy without a doubt!
    Check the siggy!
    There are just so many character on that show that I love!
    Gotta love Stewie...cause he's THE MAN!
    Love Peter.....and Quagmire (sp)...everyone pretty much!
    LOL

I have the T-Shirt with the Monkey from the closet...pointing at people...that always gets a giggle!

One of my favorite episodes is where Brian owed Stewie some $$ and he get is a$$ beat....and all Stewie kept saying is "Where's my money?"

Loved it!
    03-09-09 01:30 PM
    THANKS SG!!! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 01:34 PM
    Neither, both suck!
    03-09-09 01:36 PM
    Family Guy hands down!
    03-09-09 01:36 PM
    SP all the way. No one is safe, and they're able to get great, witty, smart, new shows out about current events that don't look rushed. Love FG as well, but if I had to pick one, SP without a second thought.

Wolf, you're right. They've lost a little edge, but still sharp!
    03-09-09 03:04 PM
    You actually made a pole? Lol couldn't let it go could you back space... I see that I was right ... I like south parks new stuff but they are going out of trend just kinds stopped following it as they seem to be pulling stuff out of no were... Yes family guy does it too but it has the gumour since the beggining its what the show is based around my hats to family guy

03-09-09 03:39 PM
    Family Guy!

i <3 stewart gilligan griffin.

03-09-09 05:31 PM
    i find family guy to be funnier
    03-09-09 05:34 PM
    There's still south park supporters. And family guy wouldn't be half what it is without southpark.

03-09-09 06:03 PM
    Off topic a little, but I don't think either of them would be where they are today and what they are without the simpsons

03-09-09 06:08 PM
    South Park.
    I still do love Family Guy (always have, always will), but it just keeps getting more lowbrow. And I thought it couldn't get any lower.
    I sometimes feel embarrassed at watching anything from the past couple seasons. Especially this last one...they just try to find a way to be cruel and idiotic, and pass it off as funny.
    I enjoy slapstick and dirty humor as much as the neck guy, but there comes a limit. And Family Guy often crosses it. They just *really* overdo it sometimes.
    Like when someone gets injured and they focus on that, or Peter putting the dead frog out the window.....you get the jist.

South Park is horrendous too, but they don't usually stoop to stupid humor or slapstick. Usually, you need to have at least half a brain, and already go against the grain yourself, to enjoy the humor of South Park.
    Also, I love that the producers really understand what makes a movie work (the format or recipe for a movie, so to speak), and they run with that theme. They're intelligent folk, and often their jabs make you cringe (while laughing), but not so much that you're embarrassed to be watching such junk.
    However, SP's had its flubs too. The 'giant' guinea pigs in costumes were about as dumb as they could get. -_-

03-09-09 06:31 PM
    South Park.
    I still do love Family Guy (always have, always will), but it just keeps getting more lowbrow. And I thought it couldn't get any lower.
    I sometimes feel embarrassed at watching anything from the past couple seasons. Especially this last one...they just try to find a way to be cruel and idiotic, and pass it off as funny.
    I enjoy slapstick and dirty humor as much as the neck guy, but there comes a limit. And Family Guy often crosses it. They just *really* overdo it sometimes.
    Like when someone gets injured and they focus on that, or Peter putting the dead frog out the window.....you get the jist.

South Park is horrendous too, but they don't usually stoop to stupid humor or slapstick. Usually, you need to have at least half a brain, and already go against the grain yourself, to enjoy the humor of South Park.
    Also, I love that the producers really understand what makes a movie work (the format or recipe for a movie, so to speak), and they run with that theme. They're intelligent folk, and often their jabs make you cringe (while laughing), but not so much that you're embarrassed to be watching such junk.
    However, SP's had its flubs too. The 'giant' guinea pigs in costumes were about as dumb as they could get. -_-

I know what you mean. I watched a new family guy episode the other day(the one where Peter takes a drug and becomes gay) and it wasn't bad... But for the new season, not really funny... Feel kinda stupid watching some of them. Like when Peter was yelling "Guiltyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" in the gay episode. It's like okay, that's really not doing it for me... It isnt a bad show. Just needs some work.

I think southpark stepped up to the plate for their 12th. They're not all winners. But tonsil trouble and the breast cancer episode had me laughing my *** off through out most of it Supposed to be starting their new season shortly Can't wait. I'm going to have them all downloaded to my computer before they air on tv

03-09-09 06:40 PM
    South Park hands down! check my sig...."cheat that little critter in your belly right out of a chance at life" lmfao.

Cartman is the GOAT.
    03-09-09 08:33 PM
    Well yes sometimes family guy have over done things like back space said the episode with the gay drug which started are debate yesterday lol but south park has done it before... They all do .. Family guy most of the times has me laughing the entire time .. But like someone said and the episode of south park said the simpsons have done it all and they would be no were without them

03-09-09 08:39 PM
    Watched an entire episode of FG last night. Half an hour I'll never get back Southpark tonight made everything better
    03-11-09 10:21 PM
    The simpsons!!!!!!!!!!onehundredeleven!!!!1111!!!! But also both south park and family guy

03-12-09 12:58 PM
    BigBadWolf, did you wear you purity ring while watching?

03-12-09 03:34 PM
    ROFL
    You have no idea how funny that is!

03-12-09 03:41 PM
    Yeah southpark!!! whens the new season start? Does anyone know?

03-12-09 05:13 PM
    Yeah southpark!!! whens the new season start? Does anyone know?

Umm, yesterday.

03-12-09 05:16 PM
    Omg!!! I was up playing gta 4 :'( Nooooo!
    03-12-09 08:30 PM
    Omg!!! I was up playing gta 4 :'( Nooooo!
    HOW COULD YOU!!?!! Relax, it's on again at 10 EST tonight. Don't miss it, it was gooooooood.

Pardon my ignorance, but WTF is gta 4?
    03-12-09 08:39 PM
    I'm at school!! Can't get home in time. It better be online somewhere or I'm going to cut someone. GTA 4 is Grand Theft Auto. Thats the game God would play if he had a PS3. Okay maybe not but it's an awesome game. Shooting police officers is so realistic
    03-12-09 09:01 PM
    I'm at school!! Can't get home in time. It better be online somewhere or I'm going to cut someone. GTA 4 is Grand Theft Auto. Thats the game God would play if he had a PS3. Okay maybe not but it's an awesome game. Shooting police officers is so realistic
    Oh yah, killing cops is right up G_d's alley! Focus on that edumication young man.
    03-12-09 09:07 PM
    Drugs are bad m"kay?
    03-12-09 09:19 PM
194 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD