Any big Sopranos fans out there?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 03:16 PM
    Watch it whenever I can. Love the show.

04-20-09 03:25 PM
    Totally mad that it is off the air now. Damn, I looked forward to watching it every Sunday night. The last episode was awful!!!!
    04-20-09 06:09 PM
    Oh heck yea!

Woke up this morning got myself a gun........

This show was the only reason I had hbo! The same night the series finally aired I canceled hbo.

04-20-09 06:27 PM
    i am a fan of it, and it was stupid how it went off air but lets u think on how it ends wish they would bring it back or do a late night cartoon version of it would be cool i think, but ya is and was a killer show
    04-20-09 07:56 PM
    Best show ever. There's nothing like it. Even for serious mafia-movie fans like me, this show right up there w the big name movies. What r ur favorite episodes? Characters?

04-22-09 07:56 AM
    I'm a fan....but damm that very final last episode was for sh!t. I demand a retake!!! LOL but really-i was upset when they aired the last show...... And then that was it for Tony and the gang. :'(

04-22-09 08:02 AM
    Best. Show. Ever.
    04-22-09 01:07 PM
    Awesome show!! I had only seen it on and off a few times until recently. Last month I downloaded all 6 seasons and am working my way through it... I like the fact that you actually have to watch every episode to get the full story. Not like so many shows out there now where each episode is like a little show of it's own... and it really doesn't matter if you miss a bunch!
    04-22-09 01:32 PM
    Alex, what season/episode r u on?

04-22-09 02:56 PM
    Definitely a soprano fan here...
    04-23-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD