ok...so my 8520 is gone away for repairs.....im goin thru jitters, withdrawl, suffering like crazy....my carrier said they wud source a loaner bb for me....i doubt they wud...they also said i wont get my phone back for a looong time due to the repair center having many phones in need of repair......pardon my grammar as i am goin thru rehab....lol....wht was wrong wit it? the keyboard stopped workin in parts...i cudnt risk takin it to a third party repairman for they mite break it...n i'm under warranty so i wudnt take it apart....PRAY FOR ME!!! I need a BB!!!
    06-24-10 09:29 PM
    You could always try buying an unlocked bb online

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 12:14 AM
    im still paying for this one....a la contract.....checked my carrier today n they said i will get my phone back very soon....but i will get a phone as a loaner until then....pray for me
    06-25-10 08:48 PM
    I feel your pain. I kept my 8310 for that...
    06-27-10 08:50 AM
    When I had to send mine away I had a loner BB. My old carrier would give you a cell phone, which sucked because you'd pay for data and not be able to use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-11 04:23 PM
    Sorry for the troubles. The story is too sad. But you do remind me why the old BB still lives here. No withdrawal for me if prevention works.
    07-30-11 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD