Is it possible 2 get a true and heroic friend?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 07:02 PM
    Huh??????????????????????????
    02-26-11 07:07 PM
    A heroic friend? like Superman or Batman?

02-26-11 07:10 PM
    Yes, it is possible.
    02-26-11 07:54 PM

02-26-11 09:44 PM
    Is it possible 2 get a true and heroic friend?
    what? people lie online??? no way!!!
    02-26-11 11:12 PM
    I don't lie, not ever.
    Riddle time:
    You stand at a fork in the road. Next to each of the two forks, there stands a guard. You know the following things: 1. One path leads to Paradise, the other to Death. From where you stand, you cannot distinguish between the two paths. Worse, once you start down a path, you cannot turn back. 2. One of the two guards always tells the truth. The other guard always lies. Unfortunately, it is impossible for you to distinguish between the two guards.
    You have permission to ask one guard one question to ascertain which path leads to Paradise. Remember that you do not know which guard you're asking -- the truth-teller or the liar -- and that this single question determines whether you live or die. The question is: What one question asked of one guard guarantees that you are led onto the path to Paradise, regardless of which guard you happen to ask?
    02-27-11 08:19 PM
    If the guards are men ask them do they pleasure themselves. The one who says no is the liar.

02-27-11 08:40 PM
    Then you'd know which guard lies and which tells the truth but you'd have used your only question...
    02-27-11 09:03 PM
    Oh I thought the truth teller was standing at the paradise path and the liar was at death.

02-27-11 09:13 PM
    Ask one guard "If I asked the other guard, which door would he indicate
    leads to Paradise?" Take the door opposite to what's indicated.
    Regardless of whom you ask, they'll point to the wrong door.
    02-28-11 07:40 AM
    Oh I thought the truth teller was standing at the paradise path and the liar was at death.
    me too....

Posted from my computer at work. Sshhhh.......
    02-28-11 07:40 AM
    Well don't blame me lol, I'd heard that riddle before but I didn't feel like typing it out so I googled "riddle paths truth lie" and it found that one for me.
    02-28-11 05:38 PM
    These questions always hurt my brain.
    What the heck is the answer?
    03-01-11 12:31 PM
    Trucky gave the answer: "what would the other guard say is the path to paradise?"
    The liar will lie and say the honest person would tell you that the honest person would tell you the wrong path, aka the one to death.
    The honest one will tell you that the liar will tell you the wrong path, which is also the one to death.
    So you ask that question, and go down the opposite path of that indicated.

03-01-11 12:35 PM
    Trucky gave the answer: "what would the other guard say is the path to paradise?"
    The liar will lie and say the honest person would tell you that the honest person would tell you the wrong path, aka the one to death.
    The honest one will tell you that the liar will tell you the wrong path, which is also the one to death.
    So you ask that question, and go down the opposite path of that indicated.

Ummm, yeah, thanks. :still confused:
    I read Truckys post and yours as well. I am now backing away from this thread, and never coming back.
    03-01-11 01:34 PM
    ruh roh rhaggy.
    03-02-11 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD