07-08-14 02:51 PM
197 ... 45678
tools
    I can't sleep in complete dark and silence, I can't stay asleep and I think too much. Tv or music for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 06:28 PM
    I've always wanted to be a lumberjack for a day. Just a day. Just wonder what it's like.

03-11-09 01:46 AM
    I can clear a large room full of people with one fart.
    03-11-09 01:42 PM
    I can put my ear inside of my ear. Interesting? Yea I know...

03-12-09 12:49 PM
    I hate shaking hands I immediately have to sanitize them of course after I am away from the person I don't like hurting anybody's feelings... I say god bless you to people when they sneeze even if they are in another room or apartment and can't hear me...

I say excuse me to objects like a chair if in passing I bump into it or even the door of a room that I may open too hard and it may swing into the wall.

I hate my feet being touched by anyone my husband included I don't like my face to be caressed and I don't like my ears touched at all even if someone is joking around and tugs at my ear it will enrage me.

Lastly, I don't ever eat or drink behind anyone my mom included... I always offer before I start eating or drinking something and I will not eat or drink anything someone has reached over or talked over it just grosses me out and turns my stomach in a way that makes me have to get up and throw it out... Even if someone covers their mouth when they sneeze or cough if I am eating my meal is over... Yes I know I am extremely weird but that's how I've always been.

03-13-09 02:19 AM
    I hate shaving. I started getting facial hair when I was 14 or 15 and I quickly grew to hate shaving. I have had a goatee or beard since I was 16 years old.

I have virtually no sense of smell most of the time. I can only smell things when I get sick. If I get a head cold I can smell everything.
    03-13-09 10:27 AM
    I hate shaving. I started getting facial hair when I was 14 or 15 and I quickly grew to hate shaving. I have had a goatee or beard since I was 16 years old.

I have virtually no sense of smell most of the time. I can only smell things when I get sick. If I get a head cold I can smell everything.
    Same here, at least for the facial hair part. Started shaving at 13 (I'm 15 now) and rarely go for a clean shaven look. (only if my school keep heckling me to get rid of my goatee). It just feels odd without it I guess.

and for my interesting fact(s), it'd have to be that I can raise both eyebrows independently xD I can't get "hyper" or experience sugar rushes, I kid you not, I can manage 8 red bulls, 12 or so pro plus and god knows what else and it won't have the slightest effect =/ (as well as the fact that after all that I should have been in cardiac arrest or already on my way out so to speak...)

I was also 26 weeks premature =]

*sorry for the essay*
    03-20-09 06:42 AM
    Hi I have only had this phone for a week still trying to learn how to talk to people
    03-26-09 08:14 PM
    Interesting and funny ---- I am a demolition expert but I work for a credit card company. That sums them both up in one sentence.

03-26-09 08:45 PM
    I can only sleep on my back. However, I have to have one arm above my head and the other on my stomach, or I will not go to sleep. It has been that way since I was 5 I think.
    03-26-09 08:48 PM
    For about one whole year of my childhood I actually thought I was
    WONDER WOMAN. Not just pretend fantasy play BUT...really thought I was WW.

04-01-09 01:21 AM
    I am obsessed with taking care of my feet. So here's a 49 y/o male with feet that makes girls in their 20's jealous. Im totally STR8 too. Metro, I guess. Just can't stand calluses, raggedy nails, and dry peeling skin.
    10-15-09 02:01 PM
    For about one whole year of my childhood I actually thought I was
    WONDER WOMAN. Not just pretend fantasy play BUT...really thought I was WW.

oh wow! My childhood story is similar. I used to pretend I was the 3rd member on the C.H.i.P.s team. It was Jon, Ponch and Jen. Only I fought crime on my roller skates. There werent alot of kids in my neighborhood.
    10-15-09 02:06 PM
    Well I guess Stevens is Ponch (as much as I want to be) and I'll be Jon.
    10-15-09 02:10 PM
    That is my freaking dream come true. And when my weary roller skate feets are tired, we can all meet and have a snack of bacon and laugh about the irony of it all! dang, a girl can dream.....
    10-15-09 02:15 PM
    All these threads are starting to run together and I feel like I'm going crazy...
    10-15-09 02:19 PM
    *wonders if this is what its like to take shrooms*
    10-15-09 02:20 PM
    Where did this thread come from?
    10-15-09 02:23 PM
    It totally is, I'm tripping balls right now...

Anyway, back on topic. I'm terrified of roaches, completely irrational fear. I can't get near them without jumping around like a little girl.

Spiders, snakes, pretty much any other typically scary animals don't bother me, just roaches.
    10-15-09 02:29 PM
    It totally is, I'm tripping balls right now...

Anyway, back on topic. I'm terrified of roaches, completely irrational fear. I can't get near them without jumping around like a little girl.

Spiders, snakes, pretty much any other typically scary animals don't bother me, just roaches.
    I preferred the ChiPs scenario better.....

But yes, roaches skeeve me too
    10-15-09 02:35 PM
    it came from Feb 2009

are you guys digging up old threads?
    10-15-09 02:41 PM
    Wow can't believe an old thread of mine was digged up
    10-15-09 02:46 PM
    As often as you fall for mjneid's posts, you should be Rick Astley.
    10-15-09 04:21 PM
    Everyone has their guilty pleasures, and I am such a hip hop head it's kind of crazy that among listening to Little Brother, The Roots, Mos Def, Kanye, Jay-Z, etc. that every Britney Spears song I hear I think is HOT!

LOL...amazing.
    10-15-09 05:51 PM
    Hehe.. Alright, here is a piece of my insanity:

1. I am ambidexterious (spelling?), I was born left handed but had to teach myself to write, draw, eat etc.. with the right hand. Kids at school were very mean to me about being left-handed.
    2. If I am sleeping in the bedroom all doors must be closed. If the door is left open I have terrible nightmares even if it was opened after I fell asleep and didn't know about it. On the other hand I am just fine sleeping through the night in the living room or any other open space. I have had this since I can remember myself.

10-15-09 07:25 PM
197 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD