I once went 45 hours without eating a single thing.
    I would pass out!

I can't stand seeing dishes in a sink. It doesnt matter if its just a spoon or a fork. I will wash it or put it in the dishwasher as soon as I see it. When I'm at someone else's house, I will not go into the kitchen if they have have a bunch of dishes in their sink. I know....I'm weird.
    02-26-09 03:42 PM
    1) When I buy shoes, I buy two pairs of the same. One for now, one for later.

2) I have a serious problem with shampoo and body wash. Last check I'm up to about 40 different kinds... EACH.

3) When I sneeze, I say "excuse me", even if I'm all by myself.

4) I count everything. I walk down the street and keep a running count of cars (separated by color), people (separated by men and women). I don't do anything with the data, as I pretty much delete it from my brain as soon as I get to where I'm going.
    Isn't it call Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?

follow me on Twitter / krisztibi
    02-26-09 11:15 PM
    I drink to make the stupid people go away.. so far ..its working lol
    02-27-09 08:49 AM
    I find it difficult to go more than a week without some form a facial hair. I need just a bit of shadow to feel good about myself. I shave my head as well so I hate the clean shaved look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 10:49 AM
    - My desk looks like someone dumped all of their papers on it, but I can find anything on it in less time than someone who is very organized
    - I've completely anal about my clothes. When I'm doing laundry I don't fold my shirts and underwear, I roll them. Stuff that needs to be hung up in the closet has to have some sort of order to them. Dress shirts by either brand, place of purchase, or frequency of wear (usually there's no conflict between the three), casual collared shirts, polos, and then pants (casual and dress). Ties must be rolled
    - I cannot drive with two hands on the wheel. Even in the worst weather conditions I can't do it
    - I was once featured on the front page of the Toronto Star's Business section when I was 17.
    02-27-09 11:48 AM
    I drink to make the stupid people go away.. so far ..its working lol

I'm still here, so it must not work all that well.

I can take 5 shots in a row without flinching. Well.....I could in college anyway.
    02-27-09 12:05 PM
    I was the youngest beekeeper ever in the Alaskan Beekeeper's Association when I was 5.

I played violin, dulcimer, bag pipes, key board...

I used to fence, and I was good at it.

I started going to college when I was 14 and dropped out at 16.

Now I mostly just work and drink.

I'm seriously thinking about opening a strip club or hosting a talk show as my next move.

Whatever, the world is my oyster.

Oh, and I'm very sociable. PIN: 31D5644F
    02-27-09 09:53 PM
    I cannot walk without at least socks on.
    I have to put both shoes on before I tie them.
    I evenly eat everything on my plate, saving the last bite for my favorite.
    02-28-09 12:23 AM
    I've had lasik done twice ... well, the procedure once and then an enhancement.
    02-28-09 01:55 AM
    I've had lasik done twice ... well, the procedure once and then an enhancement.
    Fascinating!

02-28-09 03:19 AM
    The smell of "Purell" the hand sanitizer helps clear my sinuses.
    03-02-09 07:48 PM
    I only eat one thing on my plate at a time. No mixing or goin back to one I already ate some of. And main course is always last.

I can't stand to be barefooted.

I can't stand to have food on my hands. (unless its supposed to be eaten with your hands)

I can't stand to even see someone eating those nasty little green peas...bluuuggghhh!

Yeah I'm officially a FREAK I suppose.
    03-05-09 04:18 AM
    Something funny about myself:

alright

this morning on the train i got a ***** thinking about the sex i had with my girlfriend the night before. as the ***** appeared, my stop came and i had to get off. DAMN !!
    03-05-09 04:43 AM
    Is there really such a thing as a completely normal person?
    I like to watch movies and t.v. shows with closed captioning; even though I'm not deaf. First, I started using it because incessant talking didn't let me hear, now it's a must; even if I'm watching it alone. I like to catch every word being said. I also repeat sentences that sound like tongue twisters too much.

03-05-09 06:20 AM
    I tend to pick my food apart. For example, if I eat an ice cream or cookie sandwich, I'll usually eat the cookie parts first, then the ice cream, licking/eating around a tiny bit of cookie left around my fingers.
    I also eat muffins and cupcakes upside-down, bottom first then top.
    And oranges? I often eat the 'skin' off each segment before the fruit.

Another odd thing? I love license plates. I don't have any reason, or know why. I tend to notice license plates before the cars themselves, or take both in together. I always love seeing foreign, different states', and vanity plates. I tend to commit a lot to memory.

03-05-09 09:39 AM
    I love all the different idiosyncrasies that everyone has shared. It's always interesting to see what makes people who they are.

Here are a few of mine.

I don't like ketchup in the least bit. I can't even eat raw tomatoes but I can do pasta sauce and soup.

When I an backing up my car to park I stick out my tongue (think Charlie Brown concentrating really hard... yeah, that face!)
    03-05-09 02:21 PM
    I hate vegetables with a passion. I don't eat them at all. But out of 4 kids and me being the oldest, my younger siblings all eat vegetables. It's weird. My mom attributed this to maybe it's because when she was preggo with me she didn't really eat veggies. With them she did. I dunno, maybe.
    03-05-09 02:38 PM
    i can ejaculate at least 5 feet.....on a good day.
    03-05-09 03:13 PM
    I'm almost 26 and I still don't know how to swim.
    03-05-09 08:10 PM
    Don't feel bad-i can only do the doggie paddle! Lol!

03-05-09 08:37 PM
    Another odd thing? I love license plates. I don't have any reason, or know why. I tend to notice license plates before the cars themselves, or take both in together. I always love seeing foreign, different states', and vanity plates. I tend to commit a lot to memory.

Here's mine:
    03-05-09 08:59 PM
    Don't feel bad-i can only do the doggie paddle! Lol!

I can't even do that :|

03-05-09 09:01 PM
    If Ted Kennedy pulls through, maybe we could arrange some lessons.
    03-05-09 09:06 PM
    i can ejaculate at least 5 feet.....on a good day.
    love ya

follow me on Twitter / krisztibi
    03-05-09 10:11 PM
    POE I am much older than you and I just learned how about 2 years ago with
    my little boy. He is much better at it than me. He does not yet understand
    the concept of drowning
    03-05-09 10:50 PM
197 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD