What the title says. Something just kind of out of the ordinary. And please for those of you with some sexual fetish, keep it to yourself.

Okay I'll start...

I only like to wear black socks. I will only wear black socks. I can't remember the last time I wore a pair of socks that weren't black. If I was to wear a pair of white socks, I'd feel strange and funny the whole day. I must be wearing BLACK socks.
    02-18-09 07:17 PM
    I'm 40is and still sleeping with a Teddy bear. In summer I forgat to take him with me I couldn't fall asleep. Next day I went to buy something, I got a tiger (plush one). My hubby tolerate my need. And I use it ONLY when I go to sleep.

Follow me onTwitter: What are you doing?
    02-18-09 07:45 PM
    I have 2!

My first one is that when I go to bed I must be able to cover my whole head up and wrap the blanket around and under my feet. If it is 100 degrees I still have to cover up. I use a seperate twin size blanket to accomplish this without leaving my husband blanketless!

My second one is that I have to put the right sock on the right foot. Now I know people are saying that it doesn't matter, but it does. Once you wear a pair of socks you have unwittingly assigned them to a specific foot. You can't wear socks on the opposite feet because your big toe will be cramped and your pinky toe will have to much space to roam. I feel like I can't breathe if they are on wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 07:58 PM
    I have inherited from my dad's the ability to go to sleep in any position. Have recently found out that just like my dad, I can go to sleep standing up. I think there is horse or cow in our family tree. Come to think of it, there were a few farmers opn both sides of the family!
    02-18-09 09:22 PM
    I love the old Japanese monster movies — all of them. I can usually indentify the monsters by name. It gets me in good with the young (6-10 year old) crowd.

I *cough* still watch them.
    02-18-09 09:42 PM
    Although I am naturally left handed I have never been able to
    write with my left had. Which I count as a blessing since one of
    my passions is fountain pens.
    02-18-09 10:27 PM
    Although I am naturally left handed I have never been able to
    write with my left hand. Which I count as a blessing since one of
    my passions is fountain pens
    Okay...that's it! You're my long lost...clone. I collect fountain pens. I lose as many as I collect, but you get what I'm sayin'.
    02-18-09 10:39 PM
    Okay...that's it! You're my long lost...clone. I collect fountain pens. I lose as many as I collect, but you get what I'm sayin'.
    No kidding? That is too cool.
    02-18-09 11:14 PM
    Ok, mines not weird just neat....

Clothes in closet all up facing same way color cord and seperated by type, t's short sleave polo, long sleave polos, short sleave oxford ect ect. Oh ya all white hanggers.... Under wear folded socks balled up...

02-19-09 01:23 AM
    I will never, ever wear a pair of jeans that aren't 501's. I love the fit and the button fly. As a matter of fact, it's probably been about 6 years since I wore another type of jean.

02-19-09 01:43 AM
    I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok
    02-19-09 05:25 AM
    I have a few!
    1) I can only fall asleep with the TV on.
    2) I HATE mayo and sour cream!! Those are the two worse condiments ever! I get shivers just thinking about it!
    3) I'm OCD when it comes to keeping my shoes clean! I keep wet wipes on me at all time just in case I get a spec of dirt on them.
    4) Same as #3 but with clothes! I keep a Tide To Go with me for my white tees. And mini lint brush etc.

02-19-09 05:48 AM
    What the title says. Something just kind of out of the ordinary. And please for those of you with some sexual fetish, keep it to yourself.

Okay I'll start...

I only like to wear black socks. I will only wear black socks. I can't remember the last time I wore a pair of socks that weren't black. If I was to wear a pair of white socks, I'd feel strange and funny the whole day. I must be wearing BLACK socks.
    I hope you're still not taking Jr. High School gym. The teachers we had used to beat us to death about only wearing white socks in case we got a blister and dye from colored socks got in it. You could get and F for doing it.

I hate wearing shoes. The minute I can take them off I do even in work.
    02-19-09 07:13 AM
    When I take my shower in the morning I re-wet my hair before I leave and I have to wear these two rings that I have everyday!
    02-19-09 07:15 AM
    I have a couple

I will only wear Doc Martin shoes and boots. I got a pair when I was in high school and never realized how much my feet hurt before then. I actually had problems going to the gym until they started making sneakers. I have over 11 pair.

I hate pickles! I cannot stand to have them near my food. Even the smell will make me sick to my stomach. I will tell a waitress at a restaurant that I don't like them and that I don't want them to even touch my plate. When I have received food that has a pickle touch it, I send it back. I had to do that at a restaurant 3 times during one meal. I think the people in the kitchen were testing me. I now tell people that I am horribly allergic to them and that I will die if they come in contact with my food. This usually works.
    02-19-09 02:42 PM
    I can't fall asleep unless the TV is on. I set the sleep timer for 120 minutes every night before I go to bed. Also when I am out at a restaurant or bar I HAVE to sit against a wall. If I don't I always have the feeling that someone behind me is starring at me or is going to do something.
    02-19-09 03:24 PM
    I brush my teeth 5-8 times a day. In the mornings at home, a few times here at work, and of course at night. I just can't stand not having a fresh mouth.
    02-19-09 03:30 PM
    I will never, ever wear a pair of jeans that aren't 501's. I love the fit and the button fly. As a matter of fact, it's probably been about 6 years since I wore another type of jean.
    Over 10 years ago back home in Europe those (the 501) was the only Original Lewis with red tag on it and a button fly. I used to have one when I was hm a few pounds lighter.
    02-19-09 03:55 PM
    i sleep on the couch more than i do in the bed. i don't know why but i love it.
    02-19-09 04:24 PM
    I can't ever answer my landline without saying something stupid, like "House of rock n' roll......Robert Plant speaking." or "Road Kill Cafe......you kill em', we grill em."

If the caller ID says its an 800 number (telemarketer), I'll just pick the phone up off the receiver and hand it to my 3 year old.
    02-19-09 04:37 PM
    I dont have a gag reflex
    02-19-09 09:59 PM
    I can't eat watermelon — can't even stand the smell of it. It's nauseating.
    02-19-09 10:02 PM
    I dont have a gag reflex

Nice...

I can't eat watermelon — can't even stand the smell of it. It's nauseating.

Ok.....your not human. I can eat my own weight in watermelon and still ask for more. *gargles watermelon juice*
    02-19-09 10:28 PM
    I have a higher I.Q. than George W. Bush.
    02-19-09 11:06 PM
    I have a higher I.Q. than George W. Bush.
    Doesn't Everyone?? J/K.

02-20-09 12:50 AM
197 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD