I see a couple of people in particular on CB, that only comment with negative comments in positive threads, only support negative threads, ignore everything positive and go straight to negative, claims that BlackBerry is dead etc...and that their happy they moved on...yet their on CrackBerry...

Why? Why do they stick around?

Posted via CB10
    laketrout73 and bb624 like this.
    12-28-13 08:25 PM
    I see a couple of people in particular on CB, that only comment with negative comments in positive threads, only support negative threads, ignore everything positive and go straight to negative, claims that BlackBerry is dead etc...and that their happy they moved on...yet their on CrackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    The same people who vote down cute kittens and cute puppies on YouTube channels. It's the nature of things. As clean as your puppies or kittens are, they are still have fleas on them. It's part of the eco system
    eldricho and DiegoV_G like this.
    12-28-13 08:42 PM
    The same people who vote down cute kittens and cute puppies on YouTube channels. It's the nature of things. As clean as your puppies or kittens are, they are still have fleas on them. It's part of the eco system
    Lmfaooo,

Posted via CB10
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    12-28-13 08:46 PM
    lol Good one!

Yes OP, there is going to be all sorts of flavours of people out there. Haters are gonna hate.
    Could be corporate espionage, but more often it's people that have a grudge for one reason or another.

I believe all this negativity has hurt BlackBerry stock severely, especially the "jestering" you see in the faces of prominent people. Media manipulation really.

Money can buy us bullies people ... who knows?
    SirJes likes this.
    12-28-13 10:41 PM
    I don't get why people who dislike BlackBerry hangs around a BlackBerry fan site bashing the company left and right. Must be jealousy =p

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    This is something that frustrated me when I joined Crackberry. I'm not sure of the mentality of this nature, but I've learned to just accept that morons will cruise sites they dislike to feel better about there lonely lives for some reason?

Posted via CB10
    SirJes and shaleem like this.
    12-29-13 12:17 AM
    I've raised this before and I was made to understand that they have the right to be on the site per the terms from the owners. I accept that. I was also "corrected" in my thinking that this is a BlackBerry enthusiast site but apparently it is actually not one: It's a site where people with an interest in BB discuss issues related to BB. I also have to accept that. At least that's what I was getting from the previous responses. So I've stopped asking these questions.

Z10 goodness
    SirJes likes this.
    12-29-13 12:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    Because CB is the shiz
    12-29-13 12:33 AM
    Haters gonna hate

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 12:33 AM
    Internet anonymity at its finest. People who wouldn't necessarily be douchebags if their real reputation were on the line tend to act out like this when it's not.

They do it because they can. It's the way of the world. Some people just like to cause trouble. Best to ignore the idiots.

JB

Posted from my brain to your screen via CBQ10
    Anilu7 likes this.
    12-29-13 05:56 AM
    How many posts will it take for one of the people you mentioned to hijack this thread? I'm surprised no one already did..

Z on Channels
    12-29-13 07:04 AM
    I don't understand the animosity either. BlackBerry is just a company who makes phones and does enterprise solutions for other companies. Why all the hate? I don't like Android but that doesn't mean I hate Google. I still use YouTube, search using Google's search engine, and such. I don't personally go to Android Central and antagonize everyone who doesn't think the same as me.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    laketrout73 likes this.
    12-29-13 07:19 AM
    @SirJes I'm sure when I name the 10 worst offenders that my list will look like yours, but we can unfortunately not do that.

Z10 goodness
    12-29-13 08:49 AM

Posted via CB10
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Posted via BBCBZ10
    BB_Santa likes this.
    12-29-13 09:24 AM
    It's just fun to annoy people and watch them get upset, sad, or both is what I'm guessing. A big laugh. I just kind of wish someone would talk to me in person how they like to here. I guarantee that conversation would end a lot differently.

Posted from BitPusher's Q10
    shaleem likes this.
    12-29-13 09:37 AM
    @SirJes I'm sure when I name the 10 worst offenders that my list will look like yours, but we can unfortunately not do that.

Z10 goodness
    Lol most likely it will look alike. Pretty sure if everyone did we would have at least 5 similar

Posted via CB10
    12-29-13 09:47 AM
    I find them amusing. It's as if they think we're wrong in our choice of device.

All of these 'things' that i-phones do and Blackberry's don't and we still choose BlackBerry. It says a lot about them doesn't it.

Many see i-phones as fashion so that doesn't help either.

My favourite moaner was the guy who said the Z10 was a few grams too heavy. That was priceless !!

Posted from my Z30 via the CB app
    SirJes likes this.
    12-29-13 09:54 AM
    Just don't respond to them. 90% of the time they leave or get banned. There was once this user on here -- Economist101 -- which epitomizes your description. He/she is banned. Just wait them out.

But some folks here provoke others by making wild positive claims that are "pro BB" as well. Hard to tell the intent of that as well. Genuine or baiting arguments. (?)
    12-29-13 10:08 AM
    "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Posted via BBCBZ10
    From what movie was that again?

Z on Channels
    12-29-13 12:06 PM
    From what movie was that again?

Z on Channels
    The Dark Knight, spoken by Alfred in reference to the Joker.

JB

angieberry10 and southlander like this.
    12-29-13 12:14 PM
    That would be correct.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    12-29-13 09:09 PM

JB

Exactly, I can hear him say it now. Thanks!

Z on Channels
    12-30-13 11:41 AM

Posted via CB10
    I think it's baiting. They love to get reactions out of people. Whether they're bored or just feeling mischievous I don't know. Also, I assume we all have our beefs about something as no device is perfect, so reasonable disagreement is fine. It's when it gets nasty and accusatory that it's a problem.
    12-30-13 11:25 PM