Oh so true!

Law of Mechanical Repair- After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee.

Law of the Workshop - Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Law of the Telephone - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal.

Law of the Alibi - If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.

Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).

Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.

Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.

Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

Law of the Theater - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.

Law of Coffee - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

Law of Rugs/Carpets - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet/rug.

Law of Location - No matter where you go, there you are.

Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Brown's Law - If the shoe fits, it's ugly.

Oliver's Law - A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Wilson's Law - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it. (this one is true every time!)

Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better. Don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.
    07-07-08 03:24 PM
    Oh so true!

Law of Mechanical Repair- After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch or you'll have to pee.

Law of the Workshop - Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

Law of Probability - The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

Law of the Telephone - If you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal.

Law of the Alibi - If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tire, the very next morning you will have a flat tire.

Variation Law - If you change lines (or traffic lanes), the one you were in will start to move faster than the one you are in now (works every time).

Law of the Bath - When the body is fully immersed in water, the telephone rings.

Law of Close Encounters - The probability of meeting someone you know increases dramatically when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

Law of the Result - When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will.

Law of Biomechanics - The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

Law of the Theater - At any event, the people whose seats are furthest from the aisle arrive last.

Law of Coffee - As soon as you sit down to a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

Murphy's Law of Lockers - If there are only two people in a locker room, they will have adjacent lockers.

Law of Rugs/Carpets - The chances of an open-faced jelly sandwich landing face down on a floor covering are directly correlated to the newness and cost of the carpet/rug.

Law of Location - No matter where you go, there you are.

Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Brown's Law - If the shoe fits, it's ugly.

Oliver's Law - A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Wilson's Law - As soon as you find a product that you really like, they will stop making it. (this one is true every time!)

Doctors' Law - If you don't feel well, make an appointment to go to the doctor, by the time you get there you'll feel better. Don't make an appointment and you'll stay sick.
    this is the GREATEST thing i have read ALL DAY!!!!

bahahahaha
    07-07-08 04:02 PM
    I could base my life on that list. Lol. Thanks for sharing. That was great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 09:14 PM
    Cheshire Law - If you don't know where you're going, any path will take you there.

Law of Finding - The item you are looking for will always be in the last place for which it was looked.

Law of Waiting - The more anxiously you await the arrival of something, the longer it will take to get there.

Law of Planning - As soon as you have finalized a set of plans, something changes.
    07-08-08 02:28 AM
    Cheshire Law - If you don't know where you're going, any path will take you there.

Law of Finding - The item you are looking for will always be in the last place for which it was looked.

Law of Waiting - The more anxiously you await the arrival of something, the longer it will take to get there.

Law of Planning - As soon as you have finalized a set of plans, something changes.
    Ha Ha Thats the Truth !
    07-08-08 08:14 AM
    Baylor's First Law: There's always room for improvement.

Baylor's Second Law: No matter how carefully you follow the instructions, you will always have an extra screw left over.

Baylor's Third Law: The store that carries the part you need just closed 5 minutes ago.

Peter's Principle: In any company, people rise to their level of incompetence.

Law of Hotties: No matter how good she looks right now, someone, somewhere, is tired of putting up with her BS.

The Stages of Tequila: I'm rich, I'm good looking, I'm bulletproof, I'm invisible.

BTW...Murphy was an optimist.
    07-08-08 04:22 PM
    OMG...this thread is hilarious...hahahahahaha...a good brightener on a rainy day....
    07-08-08 04:25 PM
    what a great thread!
    07-09-08 03:33 PM
    law of finding (part 2) - the item you are looking for will always show up when you purchase the item again
    07-09-08 08:55 PM
    Great thread!~ Thanks for sharing!
    07-09-08 09:17 PM
    Haha these are great and mostly so true!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-08 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD