You forgot Blackberry is a fruit: Someone offers you a blackberry and all you can think about is "Why would someone offer me a phone for dessert!"

You drive hands-free, with your knees: After all you need both the hands to BBM your best friend about what you just ate!

You flip out if your red light isn't flashing: You start getting restless if you don't get any notifications either from your Facebook application or your BlackBerry messenger and start imagining that no one loves you!

You BBM a person who is right next to you: Gossip no longer travels by mouth, but only through the addictive messenger service on the smart phone.

BlackBerry comes first: You just land in your destination after a long flight and instead of switching on your phone and calling your loved ones, you end up waiting for your messages to load. Or you wake up in the middle of the night to take a leak, and instead end up checking for notifications.

BlackBerry, you are a pain in the... thumb!: You suffer from the most common side-effects of being a BlackBerry addict - a BlackBerry Thumb - a sore thumb caused by too much typing.

You share BlackBerry server downtime stories with other users: There's no tragedy greater than a outage of the BlackBerry server for you and you automatically seek other 'victims' to talk about your experiences of trauma when your BBM wasn't working.

If you suffer from more than two of these symptoms, you are a certified BlackBerry addict aka a Crackberry. Maybe you should search for a BlackBerry rehab app on your smartphone?

08-11-12 01:44 PM
    When you have the BEST device currently on the market...but still feel the need to activate a BB 9700 running OS5 just because it's so gosh darn cute!
    dehrlich01 and Jake90087 like this.
    08-11-12 01:48 PM
    LoL that's good.
    08-11-12 01:49 PM
    Hello. My name is Daniel, and I'm addicted to my Blackberry.
    08-11-12 01:50 PM
    Yep. I send emails, BBM, Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare etc. when I'm travelling and the red led is definitely important. I might miss out on something Love the OP post!
    08-11-12 02:12 PM
    Yes, Yes...I admit I'm ADDICTED to my BlackBerry
    Last edited by spencerdl; 08-11-12 at 02:27 PM.
    08-11-12 02:18 PM
    You know that you have, what I call, "BlackBerryitis" when you change the name of your black horse to "Blackberry". Now I can call her "BB" for short! Just love it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-11-12 02:36 PM
    Yes that's
    08-11-12 03:13 PM
    I recognise all these signs...guilty as charged.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    08-11-12 03:21 PM
    True. Sorry had to answer a BBM

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    08-11-12 03:33 PM
    Wow... All of these I agree with... I'm naturally an insomniac but I have been found to be updating to a leaked OS at 4AM for the fun of it... I also prefer some places where I have to spend a large amount of time based on the quality of their signals... Only if there's a good quality hotel there... No way would I slum it for better reception.
    08-12-12 09:10 AM
    Damn, gotta admit that I am addicted to BB too (as well as Androids). I have active 7 blackberries and two Playbooks. I can't help myself. I agree with the OP on his points.
    COPiSEN likes this.
    11-02-12 06:10 AM
    When you have a perfectly good BlackBerry Storm2, but you are willing to trade it in for a Curve 8330, a much older device, just so you can have a keyboard again! >.<
    11-24-12 03:51 AM
    BlackBerry is simply one of my "biggest" needs and one of my important needs. I can communicate anywhere, send pictures, documents, etc with the wonderful ("BBM") - a true creation that will be exist forever, and no one can compares to that one thing.
    11-30-12 01:52 AM
    glad i'm not the only one that drives with my knees so i can find out why the red light is flashing
    11-30-12 01:55 PM
    Hello. My name is Daniel, and I'm addicted to my Blackberry.
    Hi daniel
    12-01-12 02:33 AM