Not sure if this is the right forum mods please move this if it is not but just am wondering how many people on here when they do pass away would wish to be buried with there blackberry in there hand and also to keep there status at being your name no longer here and some creepy but funny message. I would probably want to be buried with mine
    06-12-10 01:28 AM
    I know my family knows me well enough that if I pass soon I will be buried with my phone. Its a staple of me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 01:32 AM
    I constantly stay amazed at the things that enter peoples heads.
    06-12-10 01:44 AM
    You think your amazed should wonder what my girlfriend thinks when shes around me all day long at what is going around in my mind, im even amazed my times personally. But it is a pretty interesting question since so many people in this day in age are attached to there blackberry or other smartphone
    06-12-10 01:51 AM
    Interesting is not the word I would choose. The one I would choose is quite
    uncharitable so we will forgo that

Seriously, it's just a phone.
    06-12-10 01:54 AM
    I would totally want to be buried with mine. At the moment I am addicted to my bb. My friends hate my phone so I'd have to be buried with it jus so they can't smash it like they all say they want to.

06-12-10 02:26 AM
    WHAT A QUESTION?? IT'S NOT THAT SERIOUS, IS IT??
    06-12-10 02:28 AM
    For some people it is because I have actually read that some people as their last wish is to be buried with their cell phone, NO JOKE. If people can be buried with jewelry, glasses, and inside of cars,(it's true) why not? Myself I would say no and have my berry recycled or given to someone else to love.

06-12-10 02:20 PM
    I want to be buried with my BlackBerry as well! That would be cool.
    06-12-10 08:33 PM
    Would you have to keep your data plan?

PM1

06-13-10 07:47 AM
    Actually, this is an interesting question, because it shows how humanity is becoming attached to technology in a way that takes it from being a tool to more of an extension of ones self. I don't see this being to different from humanity bonding with androids (not the phones). Our phones are beginning to hold very personal information about our lives, and In increasing quantity, and it comes as no surprise that people begin to bond with the technology that share these personal moments with us.

06-13-10 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD