The App World has been out all of about 10 minutes, and people are complaining about it already!! It's not like the iphone's, it doesn't run as smoothly as the iphone's, it doesn't have enough free apps. Please people, give it some d*mned time!! Do you really believe that this is the finished product? A bunch of freakin' CRYBABIES, if you ask me!!
    04-01-09 09:02 AM
    Some people have no patience lol
    04-01-09 09:06 AM
    And believe me, this thread doesn't make it any better...
    04-01-09 09:08 AM
    Well OP you are ******** about people ********. Nice
    04-01-09 09:09 AM
    And believe me, this thread doesn't make it any better...
    Not trying to make it better, my man! Just stating a FACT!!
    04-01-09 09:10 AM
    That's fine, you will see where this goes, put your firesuit on and get ready to be flamed...
    04-01-09 09:12 AM
    Look pretty cool to me so far!
    04-01-09 09:14 AM
    You should be used to the crying and complaining on this board by now
    04-01-09 09:14 AM
    More like b***hing to me.

The App World has been out all of about 10 minutes, and people are complaining about it already!! It's not like the iphone's, it doesn't run as smoothly as the iphone's, it doesn't have enough free apps. Please people, give it some d*mned time!! Do you really believe that this is the finished product? A bunch of freakin' CRYBABIES, if you ask me!!
    Also did you create this thread to just b***h with the rest of them? You do see you just did what everyone else is doing too! If you hate it so much then why did you start a thread about it and do the same exact thing??
    Last edited by thinkamp; 04-01-09 at 09:26 AM.
    04-01-09 09:19 AM
    lol i think everyone complains on these message boards - doesn't matter what about.
    04-01-09 09:21 AM
    Word...relax people.
    04-01-09 09:26 AM
    got a curve.
    ALOT of apps, ALOT are free..
    nobody told yall?
    04-01-09 09:26 AM
    LOL. This thread isn't even 10 minutes old and people are b!tchin'.
    04-01-09 09:27 AM
    complain about people complaining.

so... my problem with the appworld is i can't get it loaded on my phone.. it just keeps taking me to the same page when i click on the link!!
    04-01-09 09:50 AM
    Here is my *****

I had to wear the LAST pair of underwear in my drawer this morning......you know, that one pair that gets stuffed way in the back and never worn until out of absolute neccessity?

yeah my @$$ crack is wicked pissed at me today

what is this App World you speak of?
    04-01-09 09:51 AM
    Here is my *****

I had to wear the LAST pair of underwear in my drawer this morning......you know, that one pair that gets stuffed way in the back and never worn until out of absolute neccessity?

A new OTA site for purchasing underwear.

Or more likely RIM's version of Apple's App Store.
    04-01-09 09:59 AM
    A new OTA site for purchasing underwear.
    Yeah, the download is fine but, the UPLOAD....
    04-01-09 10:01 AM
    I hate people who complain about complainers!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 10:02 AM
    Complaining about complainers, isn't that an oxymoron? Or irony at its sweetest?

Ah, ya ain't gonna make 'em all happy, you'd go nuts trying.

04-01-09 10:06 AM
    complain about people complaining.

so... my problem with the appworld is i can't get it loaded on my phone.. it just keeps taking me to the same page when i click on the link!!
    Set your phone's browser to blackberry instead of internet explorer or firefox.
    04-01-09 10:06 AM
    i know..**** im happy we have it and it will only get better!
    04-01-09 10:07 AM
    Here is my *****

Lol, that is too damn funny to me. Nice.

04-01-09 10:58 AM
    Originally Posted by jenniferrichalle
    Here is my *****

Originally Posted by Pete6
    Yeah, the download is fine but, the UPLOAD...
    Two of the best posts in this thread so far
    04-01-09 11:04 AM
    This is just too funny. Thx for the laughs!!!

04-01-09 11:11 AM
    LOL I have a couple of those "Would not want to be caught dead, wearing this underwear to the ER.." myself, and it's always funny, but it seems to time out perfectly to the day that you are left with pants you can NOT go commando in.

I'm just glad no one every thought to buy me male thong undies, because I know those would not even make it to the underwear drawer. It's bad enough when normal underwear want to *auto wedgie*, I can't understand wanting that feeling all day long.

Here is my *****

04-01-09 12:48 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD