I don't know about your workplace bathrooms but at mine, that big blue mint in the bowl tastes like $hit!
    lol

I am laughing so hard, it's bringing tears to my eyes. I am thankful to never have had to see anything like this, but it's true women are really gross. I work in a bank and during the christmas season we have temps come in to do complimentary gift wrapping for our customers and one of the girls left a very messy red suprise in the employee restroom. We tried to vote to let her go, but the management gave her another chance.
    08-22-08 02:47 PM
    Oh these stories are completely disgusting!!! At my company, (and why is it always the women's bathroom?? Some women really need to do better geez!), there is always someone who does a #2 and NEVER flushes! How disgusting is that to walk into a stall and BAM! Hold your breath or run!
    08-22-08 02:54 PM
    I've had to wash my hands THREE times after reading this thread. I'm a pretty major germ-o-phobe and this thread Takes the cake.

I work in an office where the employees (big arse construction workers) will do their business in the ONLY bathroom and there are days where I have to hold it ALL day because I won't even step in there...do you KNOW how much 'matter' is in just the AIR? Gag...gag...GAG!!!!

/me looking for the hand sanitizer.
    08-22-08 02:58 PM
    wow and I thought the fact that people didnt clean up after themselves when they were done eating was bad....yikes
    08-22-08 03:38 PM
    Oh no my story is way worse. I stopped at the truckstop to have dinner one night and went to go use the restroom and someone had taken $h1t and smeared it all over the seat and outside of the bowl. To this day I can't understand what would possess someone to do something like that unless they had a serious mental condition.
    Smeared....LMMFAO!!!
    08-22-08 03:56 PM
    I work at a retreat center, and in the summer it is a camp.. We had jr high kids there, a boy pooped in the urinal, several girls don't know how to take care of the "girl problem" and throw things in the toilet and clog it. We had 5 gross things happen on the same day...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-08 03:55 PM
    I've had to wash my hands THREE times after reading this thread. I'm a pretty major germ-o-phobe and this thread Takes the cake.

I work in an office where the employees (big arse construction workers) will do their business in the ONLY bathroom and there are days where I have to hold it ALL day because I won't even step in there...do you KNOW how much 'matter' is in just the AIR? Gag...gag...GAG!!!!

/me looking for the hand sanitizer.
    WOW! sorry about that lol
    08-25-08 10:54 AM
    I work at a retreat center, and in the summer it is a camp.. We had jr high kids there, a boy pooped in the urinal, several girls don't know how to take care of the "girl problem" and throw things in the toilet and clog it. We had 5 gross things happen on the same day...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    wow, i could never imagine doing anything like that and i dont know how people could, ewwww... just nasty!
    08-25-08 10:55 AM
    08-25-08 10:58 AM
    wow lol that is was too funny and gross at the same time !
    08-25-08 01:20 PM
    This thread makes me feel this way!
    08-25-08 03:49 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD