ok so I work in a large bussiness office for the largest healthcare company in america. I really love all the people that I work with, well atleast the ones in my department. However. I walked into the bathroom today and guess what I see on the floor in the stall..... Yep you guessed it someone "pooped" right there on the floor and didn't even try to clean it up. What the **** is that?

Has this happened to anyone else? I just have to know, I can't be the only one this has happened to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 05:51 PM
    Ew! I work for one of the largest small package carriers in the US and I have never seen anything that nasty and there are 2,500 people in the building.
    08-21-08 06:28 PM
    I don't know about your workplace bathrooms but at mine, that big blue mint in the bowl tastes like $hit!
    08-21-08 06:31 PM
    Oh no my story is way worse. I stopped at the truckstop to have dinner one night and went to go use the restroom and someone had taken $h1t and smeared it all over the seat and outside of the bowl. To this day I can't understand what would possess someone to do something like that unless they had a serious mental condition.
    08-21-08 07:31 PM
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    08-21-08 08:20 PM
    About two weeks ago, a customer trying on clothes in the fitting room decided to use the room as a bathroom (#1 thank goodness it wasn't #2, or was it?)....

GROSS
    08-21-08 08:30 PM
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    mmmmmm....

j/k, of course. You ok?
    08-21-08 08:32 PM
    mmmmmm....

j/k, of course. You ok?
    actually I'm a former EMT takes a lot to make my stomach do flips, well other than a night a drinking.
    08-21-08 08:35 PM
    Copy that.. Cool
    08-21-08 08:50 PM
    I hate when people flip cigarette butts in the urinals.......makes 'em
    a biatch to light!
    08-21-08 08:53 PM
    Lol wow. So I guess it could have been worse. Well thank goodness that our CEO is always around and has an open door policy. I sent him an email befor I left work today and I can't wait to see his reponce and the email that is sent out to all employess. Lol. Ill update in the morning!

08-21-08 11:17 PM
    Someone must have been pretty pissed off to do that. "I had a bad day, so I think I'll crap on the floor! That'll teach 'em!!!" Poor janitor... He probably had a worse day even before he had to clean it up.

I think I just generally don't like people anymore.

08-21-08 11:26 PM
    Hahahahahahahahha.....

08-21-08 11:27 PM
    I work at a wastewater treatment plant - yes, that kind of wastewater, and I've never seen anything like that. And I can tell you some pretty sick stories.

08-22-08 12:18 AM
    I could tell you several stories (when I use to work retail), but then none of you would ever want to use a changing room EVER again.

Although I will share this story... I teach college (now) at a small midwest university. I had student come complete smashed to class he sat in the back near a window next thing I knew in the middle of my lecture he sprang out of his desk and I think he was attempting to open the window to vomit, but instead he projectile vomitted (chunky pink for those who must have details) on the window which in turn soaked him and a couple of other hapless students. Best lecture killer ever.

And to the EMT poster: my mother is a truama nurse my sister is an EMT so I can just imagine the stories you have to share!

08-22-08 12:53 AM
    And to the EMT poster: my mother is a truama nurse my sister is an EMT so I can just imagine the stories you have to share!

I've written about 4 different responses to that, from a story to something profound, and I've settled with "word"
    08-22-08 01:02 AM
    Nasty, VERY nasty!
    08-22-08 03:34 AM
    I can't help but to open a nationality wndow but it's a proven fact. We have some hispanics at my job that clean up the building and by the same token have a legal one that works with us. It's been a lot of times where some of them would go to the stall and take a $hlt and wipe their a$$ and take the toilet paper they used to wipe with, throw it on side of the toilet. You'll see the crap marks and everything. We did catch one of them doing it and warned him about it. Now to get to the proving thing, in Mexico for one, they're sanitation system is not as strong and powerful like ours is here. They have to throw their paper on side of the toilet and other people clean it up. Some at my job still **** and don't even flush the toilet. Disgusting!!!

08-22-08 03:55 AM
    Several years ago at my company, we were having the same thing happen. We were pretty small back then. I remember one of the supervisors round all of the men up and saying "someone is missing the toilet and once we find out who, he's gonna get fired."

I couldn't believe it! We had less than 100 people working there then so you knew everybody so whoever was ***ting on the floor was someone we all knew! Just didn't know which one!

I don't ever recall someone getting caught.

08-22-08 04:54 AM
    At my last job a department wide e-mail went out because someone kept $hitting and pi$$ing all over the floor in both of the women's bathrooms. My department only had about 100-125 people so it was someone I have probably worked with on projects numerous times. It amazes me that grown men and women can do something like this, especially in the workplace. Also was in a bar last month and someone had pinched a loaf right in front of the toilet. Can't believe how classless people can be
    08-22-08 09:07 AM
    WOW... so from people that i have talked to... like one of my friends that works at Wlagreens, he told me they had a customer coome in and "****" on the floor of the bathroom then step all in it and walk around the store....

i think i have come to the concusion that women are nasty!

But i am glad that i am not the only one this has happened too
    08-22-08 11:04 AM
    I don't know about your workplace bathrooms but at mine, that big blue mint in the bowl tastes like $hit!
    LMMFAO!!!!!
    08-22-08 12:23 PM
    People....

08-22-08 12:34 PM
    Wow. There are some nasty people all over.

08-22-08 12:46 PM
    Wow. There are some nasty people all over.

I KNOW AND IT SCARES ME!!!!!!!!!
    08-22-08 01:24 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD