Boy Tre...another post with more negativity. You really know how to spread the love

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    10-21-13 05:53 PM
    Boy Tre...another post with more negativity. You really know how to spread the love

Which one was negative?
    10-21-13 08:08 PM
    Me too OP...she's 20 and needs to move out already. lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 08:09 PM
    I for one can't stand Apple's OS
    I love the hypocrisy of the entire post.

Twitter: xandermac
    shaleem likes this.
    10-21-13 08:15 PM

Still waiting.

Instead of the passive-aggressive self imposed negativity hunt that seems to reveal a tenuous grasp of language, you could just place me on ignore.

Just a thought.
    shaleem likes this.
    10-21-13 10:00 PM
    Still waiting.

Instead of the passive-aggressive self imposed negativity hunt that seems to reveal a tenuous grasp of language, you could just place me on ignore.

Just a thought.
    And again....just tiresome. Sigh

10-21-13 10:48 PM
    I just point at their iPhone and ask them when will it grow up onto a real smartphone.

Posted via CB10
    bb624 likes this.
    10-21-13 10:52 PM
    I love the hypocrisy of the entire post.

Twitter: xandermac
    This is my opinion and I would use an iPhone if I had to, I just choose not to... I don't dis like iPhones, just don't like the OS as much as BlackBerry 10. All the iPhone users I Know don't even give any other OS a chance and just slate them straight away.

Posted via CB10
    shaleem and bb624 like this.
    10-22-13 02:59 AM
    This is my opinion and I would use an iPhone if I had to, I just choose not to... I don't dis like iPhones, just don't like the OS as much as BlackBerry 10. All the iPhone users I Know don't even give any other OS a chance and just slate them straight away.

Posted via CB10
    +1

10-22-13 03:03 PM
    Ignorance is something that requires no effort and no validation. It's only purpose is to provide comfort to the owner and frustration to those who do not agree. OP should not be surprised that it's so prevalent. Ignore it.
    People will come to their own conclusions and will rarely change their views until they "discover" it themselves.

Cynical, I know. But it is true.
    10-22-13 04:30 PM
    How many BlackBerry users are willing to try another OS? It's the same story.

Posted via CB10
    I have, and use, BBOS7, PlayBook OS2, BB10, Android 4.3, iOS 6.1.3 - maybe I'm more open minded or more OS aware.
    Every OS has pros and cons, none are without flaws and bugs.
    10-22-13 09:19 PM
    I have, and use, BBOS7, PlayBook OS2, BB10, Android 4.3, iOS 6.1.3 - maybe I'm more open minded or more OS aware.
    Every OS has pros and cons, none are without flaws and bugs.
    Well said.

I say the more, the better. More platforms benefit consumers.
    10-22-13 10:29 PM
    As I've said countless times on this site: They are just phones. They are not the answer to life's mysteries.
    Ahhhhh jebus! You had to go and ruin it for me..... frig!
    Now what am I going to do?
    I need answers!
    That's it! I'm going back to reading Archie comics.......

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 10:50 PM
    Hahaha......

Ahhhhh, that Archie.........

Posted via CB10
    10-22-13 10:50 PM
    Well said.

I say the more, the better. More platforms benefit consumers.
    As soon as I get a Nexus 5, I'm putting Ubuntu Touch on my Galaxy Nexus.

I agree that more platforms benefit customers, especially as Google are taking Android down the propriety path...
    Subscribe to my Channel to read about that: C00122408
    10-22-13 10:57 PM
    Do you know what annoys me so much about some iPhone users?

How they're so anti BlackBerry that with any opportunity they get they will slate BlackBerry even though majority of them have never used a BlackBerry phone, especially BlackBerry 10.

I've just seen on of my mates slate BBM just because it has gone cross platform. What is it with iPhone users not willing to even try another OS! I for one can't stand Apple's OS and think BlackBerry 10 is hands down the best OS available at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    What if you're the reason that they find making fun of Blackberry so fun? I'm guessing that you probably take almost any opporunity to tell them how happy you are with Blackberry and they find it enjoyable to tell you otherwise, especially with how personally you are seeming to take it.

People get teased all the time for things they like that others don't, the key is to not take it so seriously.
    10-22-13 11:00 PM
    I like what I like and that's all that matters to me.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on my Qued10 in CB10
    10-22-13 11:06 PM
    What if you're the reason that they find making fun of Blackberry so fun? I'm guessing that you probably take almost any opporunity to tell them how happy you are with Blackberry and they find it enjoyable to tell you otherwise, especially with how personally you are seeming to take it.

People get teased all the time for things they like that others don't, the key is to not take it so seriously.
    You've guessed wrong, I only pipe up when they say bad things about BlackBerry - just earlier I had someone saying to me how rubbish BBM is on iPhone and they say that because they know I have a BlackBerry and prefer them to iPhones.
    bb624 likes this.
    10-23-13 02:14 PM
    You've guessed wrong, I only pipe up when they say bad things about BlackBerry - just earlier I had someone saying to me how rubbish BBM is on iPhone and they say that because they know I have a BlackBerry and prefer them to iPhones.
    I think that's exactly what he meant. lol. The dude you replied to.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-23-13 02:31 PM
    Some people annoy me but that's life.
    You're luck it's just some. For me it's a lot more.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-23-13 02:45 PM
    I like what I like and that's all that matters to me.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on my Qued10 in CB10
    Beer, Bewbs, and Bacon?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    10-23-13 02:46 PM
    Do you know what annoys me so much about some iPhone users?

How they're so anti BlackBerry that with any opportunity they get they will slate BlackBerry even though majority of them have never used a BlackBerry phone, especially BlackBerry 10.

I've just seen on of my mates slate BBM just because it has gone cross platform. What is it with iPhone users not willing to even try another OS! I for one can't stand Apple's OS and think BlackBerry 10 is hands down the best OS available at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry about it, you get fanboys everywhere...watching and Android and iPhone fanboy argue is well worth the time and popcorn.

If you are willing to argue with them then mention that the bb play book's browser scored the highest score on html5test.com or net...cant remember.

Oh and don't forget to mention the blue screen of death that has been a major issue on the new iPhones.
    10-30-13 08:16 AM
    Do you know what annoys me about some BlackBerry owners? They believe that they are so much more enlightened than anyone else.
    10-30-13 02:32 PM
    Do you know what annoys me about some BlackBerry owners? They believe that they are so much more enlightened than anyone else.
    Or the ones who refuse to see flaws in any BlackBerry product.

"If you can't soar with the eagles then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    10-31-13 01:59 PM
    If it's any consolation, I'm a die hard iOS user, a personal and complicated decision. I used Palm before, and then organized all my data on Mac computers. So the decision to move to iOS was easy and convenient. It has worked out well but in the early days of deciding upon a smartphone, I pondered iOS or Blackberry. Had a thing for that Blackberry Curve, in fact. I'll concede that Blackberry was the first, well-made, popular smartphone. But iPhone just fit better for me. Individual choice.
    11-02-13 03:36 PM
50 12