Do you know what annoys me so much about some iPhone users?

How they're so anti BlackBerry that with any opportunity they get they will slate BlackBerry even though majority of them have never used a BlackBerry phone, especially BlackBerry 10.

I've just seen on of my mates slate BBM just because it has gone cross platform. What is it with iPhone users not willing to even try another OS! I for one can't stand Apple's OS and think BlackBerry 10 is hands down the best OS available at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 03:10 PM
    While it may be the best os. Side loading is not an option for non techie users nor is the huge gap of missing apps. If and when they close the gap people might come around..
    nico2004 likes this.
    10-21-13 03:13 PM
    Well hopefully as a lot of people I know think BlackBerry are rubbish, I try to fly the BlackBerry flag but they're so far up Apple's *** they won't have any of it.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 03:22 PM
    Relax it's not their fault that they slate BB at every opportunity, Blackberry slates itself at every opportunity too.

The ONLY good thing going for Blackberry is, the CEO has not muttered a word for a while, but that hasn't stopped everyone else slipping up with embarrassing statements and deadlines.

Once upon a time Blackberry used to JUST p!$$ off it's own customers, now, it gets the privilege of p!$$ing off users on iOS & Android with BBM.

Terser Nori likes this.
    10-21-13 03:33 PM
    I think people should just relax and respect each other's choices. If someone slags my BB, I just look at them and go, "whatever". I know what's best for me.
    kbz1960 and Azensun like this.
    10-21-13 03:35 PM
    As I've said countless times on this site: They are just phones. They are not the answer to life's mysteries.
    Last edited by shaleem; 10-22-13 at 09:19 AM.
    10-21-13 03:38 PM
    Well the problem seems to be in your friends. And it's irrelevant to the platform they use. Lol. They are a bit close minded. I have friends on various platforms and they all can see the qualities in BlackBerry 10.

"If you can't soar with the eagles, then don't fly with the flock!" (BBM#18)
    bambinoitaliano and Anilu7 like this.
    10-21-13 03:38 PM
    I think people should just relax and respect each other's choices. If someone slags my BB, I just look at them and go, "whatever". I know what's best for me.
    I agree that people should just respect each others choices, It's just I find myself trying to convince them why BlackBerry 10 is a good phone more often than not.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 03:48 PM
    I agree that people should just respect each others choices, It's just I find myself trying to convince them why BlackBerry 10 is a good phone more often than not.
    Maybe you are annoying them.
    10-21-13 04:03 PM
    Do you know what annoys me so much about some iPhone users?

How they're so anti BlackBerry that with any opportunity they get they will slate BlackBerry even though majority of them have never used a BlackBerry phone, especially BlackBerry 10.

I've just seen on of my mates slate BBM just because it has gone cross platform. What is it with iPhone users not willing to even try another OS! I for one can't stand Apple's OS and think BlackBerry 10 is hands down the best OS available at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe you should choose new friends.

No, I'm joking.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 04:07 PM
    Maybe you are annoying them.
    I only have to try and stress the point only when they skate BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    How many BlackBerry users are willing to try another OS? It's the same story.

Posted via CB10
    A I've said countless times on this site: They are just phones. They are not the answer to life's mysteries.
    Just be grateful that smartphones didn't exist when people used to duel to settle arguments. Can you imagine how many people would be dead for slandering phones?
    10-21-13 04:08 PM
    You can't just stop someone and moan because they have an opinion. I had a blackberry, when I was like 17 till 21, I've also used several androids & 2 iPhones.... I always had issues with my blackberrys and had to return 3! Androids were great but I suit a iphone. But that sir....IS AN OPINION. Annoying people annoy me but bleh! Rant over.

- - - - -

22 UK bi F,
    20+
    Group invites welcome
    Pin:7562b537
    Sent via CB app on iPhone 5.
    Last edited by Rachie1991; 10-22-13 at 02:06 PM.
    10-21-13 04:09 PM
    Just be grateful that smartphones didn't exist when people used to duel to settle arguments. Can you imagine how many people would be dead for slandering phones?
    Hahaha man! That's hilarious

Rachie1991 and shaleem like this.
    10-21-13 04:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think BlackBerry users are more willing to try other OS' than people who use iPhones.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 04:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Alot apparently. All those who jumped ship lol.

shaleem likes this.
    10-21-13 04:18 PM
    I think BlackBerry users are more willing to try other OS' than people who use iPhones.

Posted via CB10
    Off the cuff, I think that stereotype doesn't hold across the board.

You could probably theorize that IPhone users are the most satisfied smartphone users (and I think there is data to back that up), but there are diehards that won't try other things on each platform.

And that is what Bobby Brown calls "prerogative."
    Rachie1991 likes this.
    10-21-13 04:20 PM
    Some people annoy me but that's life.
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    10-21-13 04:24 PM
    Some people annoy me but that's life.
    Seconded...

- - - - -

22 UK bi F,
    20+
    Group invites welcome
    Pin:7562b537
    Sent via CB app on iPhone 5.
    Tre Lawrence and kbz1960 like this.
    10-21-13 04:25 PM
    Off the cuff, I think that stereotype doesn't hold across the board.

You could probably theorize that IPhone users are the most satisfied smartphone users (and I think there is data to back that up), but there are diehards that won't try other things on each platform.

And that is what Bobby Brown calls "prerogative."
    Hmm I see your point and I agree that iPhone users are probably the most satisfied smartphone users but even then that shouldn't stop them from being willing to try another OS out.

Posted via CB10
    10-21-13 04:29 PM
    Watch how fast they're using BBM when everyone is using BBM again. BBM is trending again in Toronto...its going to be huge

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    10-21-13 04:33 PM
    Watch how fast they're using BBM when everyone is using BBM again. BBM is trending again in Toronto...its going to be huge

Posted via the best Keyboard in Existence my Mo Fo Z10
    I agree, they'll be using BBM in no time

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    10-21-13 04:36 PM
    I agree, they'll be using BBM in no time

Posted via CB10
    If it's good, why not? People tend to use good products
    10-21-13 05:13 PM
    If it's good, why not? People tend to use good products
    I didn't say it wasn't good, I think it's good that people will be using BBM on different platforms.

Posted via CB10
    Tre Lawrence and Carjackd like this.
    10-21-13 05:17 PM
50 12