hey my laptop is destroyed and alll my music was on it. My friend gave me he external harddrive to store my music since my back up computer doesn't have much storage. I need to pull off my music, i used to have tune transfer cd that did it but in the move i lost it and i don't want to buy the software again anybody have a link they could send me for some similiar software thanks
    08-02-09 05:10 PM
    Can't you just organise into one folder and drag and drop or summat?...

Failing that look into torrents.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 07:16 AM
    sorry i should explain more. Computer does not turn on the external has nothing on it yet. I need to pull the music off my ipod. I need software to do that.
    08-03-09 09:51 AM
    Why doesn't the lappy turn on?
    08-03-09 11:31 AM
    i use pod-to-pc transfer, free program. works pretty well, i dont need to use it often as i just back up my music on cd (which i would recommend you do when this gets resolved)

so you need to get the music off of your ipod or the laptop that wont turn on?

you cant pull music from an ipod without a computer (as far as i know)
    08-03-09 11:40 AM
    lappy wont turn on cause something spilled on it its dead . I am getting a new computer so this is what i need to do when i get it. Where to a get this software that your talking about?
    08-03-09 12:32 PM
    you can get it from download.com, probably some other sites too. there are alot of different programs you can use, you may want to just google ipod transfer and see what comes up.
    08-03-09 02:40 PM
    awesome!!! thank you very much!!
    08-04-09 08:31 AM
    no problem.
    08-04-09 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD