We know you're dying to moan and grown about DST, so here's the place to do it.
    Who all woke up with Bed-Lag?

Tell us how DST messes up you day! (A Sunday, no less!)
    Suppose you could just sleep an extra hour, but then you'd have nothing to complain about.
    Alright! Not fair! I admit it.
    There's always something to complain about!

And, in case you were wondering what they do with the extra time that they save...
    They send it up to Alaska! Why else do you think they have such long days in the summer, huh?
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 03-09-14 at 04:34 AM.
    03-09-14 04:23 AM
    Doesn't bother me at all!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 04:26 AM
    Doesn't bother me at all!

Posted via CB10
    So, what are you complainin' about?
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 03-09-14 at 06:12 AM.
    03-09-14 04:35 AM
    I have the perfect solution to avoid Bed-Lag and a way that'll make you forget all about the one hour conundrum!

Of course, it'll be too late for you, but you can always use it next time around.
    Simply stay up!
    Don't go to bed at all. By midday you'll be so zoned... the last thing you'll think about is loosing one meager hour.

Yeah, I know.. I know! You're P i ss ed cause you didn't think of it!
    03-09-14 06:12 AM
    I started sleeping one hour earlier a week ago to get used to it lol. Helps when you start working at 3 in the morning

Z10 leaked
    03-09-14 06:59 AM
    I started sleeping one hour earlier a week ago to get used to it lol. Helps when you start working at 3 in the morning

Z10 leaked
    I have to admit, I'm a bit spoiled. I got off work at 3 in the morning..... if you can call playing music, work.
    Then we worked at playing " empty the liquor bottles" until the sun came up.

After that, sleep came real easy!!
    03-09-14 08:28 AM
    Hey, I'm with ezrunner, it doesn't bother me either. Of course I'm off from work this week and still getting paid, but that is beside the point. My complaint is, why in the hell do we need DST anyway?
    03-09-14 08:56 AM
    Ya know..... YA KNOW???

I give you a chance to complain..... for a good reason, too but Nooooooooo!

Now no ones got nothin' to say!

Just remember.... YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE!
    03-09-14 01:04 PM
    It's useless and should be done away with...

If you knew what I do, you'd be typing on a BlackBerry Z30! Posted via CB10.
    sleepngbear likes this.
    03-09-14 03:02 PM
    It should stay this way forever. Don't change it in the fall.
    sleepngbear likes this.
    03-09-14 04:12 PM
    Well, they kinda committed themselves to this time change thing with a brilliant deal they made with Alaska...I mean all that extra saved daylight had to go somewhere.
    Longer days in the summer, shorter days in the winter. They cant just stop. There'd be a total breakdown in the system.
    A Bed-Lag epidemic, Riots, mass suicides. And, what would Alaska be like without mostly dark days in the winter?

I'd start with the group that had the bright idea to put all the satellites around the Ecuador and work my way up . Ya know, it's so backwards up here that smoke signals are still the best
    form of communication.
    They've been working on the Pony Express but they can't figure out how to get the reindeer to fly!

And,You know you've got problems when someones says they can see Russia from their porch!
    03-10-14 04:11 AM
    You gotta move to a state with dual time zones as they are the ones that are sticking with one time zone and not doing the changes at all. Tennessee just passed it. Now they are eastern all the time.

I do agree though DST is a joke and useless.
    03-10-14 05:10 AM
    My spring allergies are kicking in, so I don't notice the time change, I sleep so poorly anyway lol. Yay me?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 10:31 AM
    I feed my dogs around 5:00 pm every day. Somehow they knew when it was 5:00 pm yesterday, a day after the clocks changed. I could only wish I was that adaptive.

Anyway, I think this clock change thing is pointless and stupid. It was originally done for farmers. Well, they all use GPS now, and GPS doesn't give a crap what time of day it is. So leave the *+/:;'$#! clocks alone already.
    03-10-14 11:26 AM
    I feed my dogs around 5:00 pm every day. Somehow they knew when it was 5:00 pm yesterday, a day after the clocks changed. I could only wish I was that adaptive.

Anyway, I think this clock change thing is pointless and stupid. It was originally done for farmers. Well, they all use GPS now, and GPS doesn't give a crap what time of day it is. So leave the *+/:;'$#! clocks alone already.
    Actually, it was Benjamin Franklin who started this.
    Rather than write this over again, I copied this from my website (faultywiring.net)
    So... You DON'T LIKE THE TIME CHANGE??-daylight.png

HAPPY DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!
    (ya gonna pass that pipe or what......)
    middbrew likes this.
    03-10-14 01:32 PM
    You gotta move to a state with dual time zones as they are the ones that are sticking with one time zone and not doing the changes at all. Tennessee just passed it. Now they are eastern all the time.

I do agree though DST is a joke and useless.
    States with dual time zones proves that time travel is real. I believe the first "time Jump" was done in a wheel chair!
    Jump the line and you've gone an hour into the future in about a second!
    (well, you do!!)
    Before ya know it they'll change DST to spring ahead 5 hrs. or even 24 hours. Can ya imagine springin' ahead 24 hours in a second?
    FAR OUT! ( pass that pipe over here again!)
    Today.. a wheel chair, tomorrow a go-cart... The possibilities are endless.
    And, who knows. Maybe someday they'll invent a mobile device that works flawlessly!
    OK, maybe that last one is a pipe dream, but whatever's in that pipe is Outa Sight!
    03-10-14 01:45 PM
    03-11-14 11:29 AM