PISCES...all day long!!!
    Finally, we can have a school of fish! --- two fishes so far eeek, how sad no enrollment
    10-18-07 07:09 PM
    Finally, we can have a school of fish! --- two fishes so far eeek, how sad no enrollment

Don't feel bad....looks like i'm the only LEO...Queen of the Jungle!!!
    10-18-07 07:19 PM
    Gemini, checkin' in.
    10-18-07 08:04 PM
    Hey I want that no complaints thing. He said "You knocked my socks off" .. HECK he wasn't even wearing socks and he is complaining already
    LOL CC... my BF and I have been together for 5 years, and apparently, I still take his breath away..... (and you KNOW he does the same for me!!!)
    10-18-07 08:12 PM
    I'm not sure, but I think I have ADD and I'm easily distracted.....
    Hey!!! Look at the squirrel!!!
    John, OMG, is this siggy TOO funny! I was babysitting my grand-doggie, Skate (my son's dog) - took him outside to 'water the grass', when a squirrel fell out of a tree and went PLOP!!! right in front of him! startled everyone, but by the time Skate figured out it was a squirrel, the rodent had run up the nearby tree. To THIS DAY.... when Skate comes to visit, when we go outside, he runs to the trunk of this tree, sits there, and looks up into the tree, as if thinking... "OK.. I KNOW there is a squirrel up there... will you please come down here so we can play????"
    10-18-07 08:17 PM
    IM A PIECES! We rule the world! (Dont ask me for proof, but its the truth)
    10-19-07 12:29 AM
    Capri here.....Hi
    10-19-07 12:57 AM
    Sagittarius here.
    As you know JMo..
    I'm a Sagittarius like my father before me, and so proud.

12/18 baby!!
    10-19-07 01:41 AM
    Well well well, I knew I knew I liked you J$! I'm a Scorpio all day, through and through. Lol not sure if my stories can be posted on cb though btw I think its a GREAT topic.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-07 05:51 AM
    Aires and my moon sign is Scropio and sorry first house of the zodiac all other were made from our ribs! Lmao! Without the 1 there would be none before it and none to come!
    10-19-07 07:14 AM
    Aries. Stubborn, innocent Ram girl here.
    10-19-07 08:19 AM
    ARIES (March 21-April 19): While you see the beauty that's all around you, others see the beauty that is in you. You're not doing what you do for the approval of others, and that's part of the charm.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Before you go on, stop and take a moment to give yourself credit for how far you've come. Tonight, playing or listening to music brings good energy your way.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): Short trips are fun, but home is where you feel most satisfied. Little ones are trying to explain their feelings, but they act out terribly instead. Remember who the adult is.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Dealing with strong personalities is the theme. Use your psychic vibes to learn quickly what's going to work. Tonight: Intellectual curiosity connects you with someone who wonders in a similar way.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You really want to please those close to you, but don't try too hard. When you follow your own bliss, you end up making others happy, too. Tonight, tell loved ones what's on your mind, or needless complications will arise.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Show mercy for your fellow humans. Use a compliment instead of a reprimand, a new agreement instead of a lawsuit. Merciful living makes your heart ever so much lighter.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Align yourself with the people you enjoy. Instead of walking ahead of or behind others, walk side-by-side and feel loved. Success is a matter of matching the pace of what is going on around you.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You're brilliant. So why have you lately been feeling uncomfortable when others notice? Don't worry. You'll be able to handle the success that's coming to you.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Others talk about needing serenity, but right now, you're not convinced it's for you. And you could be right. Something about the chaos feeds your soul today.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): As for that situation that seems to have gotten out of your control, there's still time to turn things around. Life only asks you to do your best, not the impossible.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Others are relying on you to pull a plan together. Don't complain. Don't explain. Do talk plenty about what you intend to do, as this solidifies your approach.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Be bold in the pursuit of power. As you prepare and overprepare for the challenges that are coming, you'll gain confidence. When you're at your best, you're unbeatable.

IF 0CT. 19 IS YOUR BIRTHDAY: You take the high road and have an easier time because of it. The next 10 weeks bring social offers galore, and it's a struggle to fit work in. A strong romance gets stronger now through the end of January -- a timid one is let go. March puts you on unfamiliar turf, and you can make a lot of money, too. Sagittarius and Cancer have much to offer. Your lucky numbers are 39, 30, 14, 44 and 48.
    10-19-07 08:33 AM
    SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You're brilliant. So why have you lately been feeling uncomfortable when others notice? Don't worry. You'll be able to handle the success that's coming to you.

*Damn that is the shiznet for me and is me all the way!*
    10-19-07 09:36 AM
    Thanks GoDJ, that's wassup! Are you gonna post one every day?

10-19-07 10:38 AM
    Im thinking I might, unless somebody beats me to it lol.
    10-19-07 11:16 AM
    If you dont i will...i am not always able to be doing this,
    10-19-07 11:29 AM
    AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): Others are relying on you to pull a plan together. Don't complain. Don't explain. Do talk plenty about what you intend to do, as this solidifies your approach.

Scary, sounds like someone took a peek into my work life
    10-19-07 11:35 AM
    Lmao I thought the same thing when I read our horoscope J$ my bday is 11/20, when is yours?

Thanks GoDJ, I'd love to get this everyday. Cb.com rocks!

10-19-07 03:50 PM
    scorpio's rock!

10-22-07 05:31 AM
    ALL SIGNS MOON ALERT: We have the all-clear today to shop (coat, condo or a company) and make important decisions. The moon is in Pisces.

ARIES (March 21-April 19): It’s time to focus on shared property, debt, insurance matters, taxes and anything you hold jointly with others. (Yes, this includes Visa and MasterCard. Do you think you really own that stuff yet?) In the next two weeks, think about your sex life (stop laughing) and your responsibilities to others.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): The sun is now directly opposite your sign. It will be there for the next four weeks (a once a year thang). It’s not a big deal, but it will make you more aware of your closest relationships and partnerships.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You’re getting serious about work. You want to be excellent at what you do. You want results, and you want to get these results efficiently and effectively. Of course you can do this — who is more clever than you? You know it isn’t just about working hard — it’s working smart that counts.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Sometimes you need a breather. You’ve got tons of responsibilities and work to do. Isn’t it time for a little fun? Romance, love affairs, vacations, the theater, the arts, sports and all kinds of fun activities will be ripe for the picking in the weeks ahead. Whee!

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You’re suddenly super-focused on home, family, real estate and your domestic scene. You’re trying to make it all happen. You want to pull everything together so that you can be in command at the helm. (And what a lovely helm it will be.) Talk to family in the month ahead.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Busy you! You’re busting your buns trying to do everything. Winter is upon us and all that that implies. You’re trying to do so much so you can feel caught up. Go easy on yourself! You have unreasonably high standards.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): Even though you’re thinking more about money (where is it?) and your possessions, and how you want to spend your money and enjoy the beautiful things you own — at a deeper level, you’re trying to define what you really value. This is good.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): For the next four weeks, the sun will be in your sign. This beautifully energizes you and gives you strength, determination and vigor. Not only that, it will attract auspicious circumstances and favorable people to you. Quite literally, it’s your time in the sun!

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): In the next few weeks, you need to relax. You need time by yourself. You need peace and quiet. You need to cogitate, ruminate, meditate and medicate. Work alone or behind the scenes, if you can. Seek out moments of solitude for yourself. Think about what you want your future to hold.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Since everyone wants to see you now, go along for the ride. Accept invitations. Attend meetings, conferences, classes, and get-togethers with others. Be open to their input. Talk about your goals. You might be surprised at how the feedback from others can help you.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): This is the only time all year when the sun is at high noon in your chart. This is like a beacon shining on you. It makes others notice you more than usual. (That's why you’re being singled out for special activities.) However, you should know that people are easily impressed with you.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): You are so in need of escape! You want to blow this pop stand. You want to be anywhere but here. Actually, what you want is adventure, new knowledge, and the thrill of stimulating new experiences. You want to say “Eureka!”

IF OCT. 22 IS YOUR BIRTHDAY: Actress Catherine Deneuve (1943) shares your birthday today. You have excellent social skills. You can practically magnetize others with your charm. You’re aware of your image and how you look. Your private life is dramatic because despite your sophisticated exterior, you are a passionate, rebellious person! In the year ahead, a major change could take place, perhaps something as significant as around 1998.
    10-22-07 10:58 AM
    Lmao I thought the same thing when I read our horoscope J$ my bday is 11/20, when is yours?

Thanks GoDJ, I'd love to get this everyday. Cb.com rocks!

10/26 just around the corner...Booooo
    10-22-07 02:41 PM
    Is that from Georgia Nicols? lol
    10-22-07 02:44 PM
    OMG yes Roxy it is...turn your radar off girl LMAO
    10-22-07 02:55 PM
    lmao...this chick posts those on my board every day. lol
    10-22-07 03:18 PM
    Aries - the only sign that matters
    10-22-07 03:29 PM
203 1234 ...