Abt 33degrees C

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 03:29 PM
    Muy caliente!! 100 degrees; feels like 106.
    07-08-08 03:35 PM
    It's cats and dogs outside right now...and thunder and lightening and high winds...scary!! I have to drive home still! YIKES!!
    07-08-08 03:36 PM
    Mid Eighties, partly cloudy, 11% humidity in Franktown, Colorado - 30 miles southeast of Denver. We have several cranes fishing in our pond. This morning we also had a huge pelican swimming around! Last night a deer herd showed up at dusk. When you have a big pond out in the country, all sorts of wildlife visits. Over the last couple of months we've had deer, pronghorn antelope, elk, badgers, coyotes, mountain lions, wild turkeys, lots of different birds like many different hawks, perrigrin falcons, owls and bald eagles. Those are just the ones we've seen. Our horses don't like the mountain lions or elk too much, but they ignore most of the other visitors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 03:51 PM
    Been thunderstorming like a mofo here for the past hour or so...finally starting to quiet down...
    07-08-08 04:12 PM
    Summer and Aleergies are here in Portland.......beautiful surrondings.....forest, mountains, beaches, rivers, seafood, microbrews and a great city..................I am blessed....it is supposed to be 90 today.......
    07-08-08 04:34 PM
    70 degrees downtown... I'm about to go hiking and I'm sure it's going to be beautiful... aside from the smoke in the air from the GAP fire...grrrr
    07-08-08 06:08 PM
    md ..its been raining on and off for about a week
    05-02-09 11:46 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD