I like Firefox because I can use a whole bunch of stupid add-ons. The shark fin is kinda cool too.

03-31-10 03:56 PM
    I use Chrome. It's the lesser of all evils, not awesome but definitely fastest and most streamiline in my experience.

Even your graphic agrees with me Trucky.
    03-31-10 04:01 PM
    FireFox and Safari right here It was just FireFox on my PC... Vista downloaded an update and Internet Explorer took 2 minutes to start up, and lagged constantly.
    03-31-10 04:02 PM
    I use the suffocated dead horse....
    03-31-10 04:11 PM
    work:
    Chrome Beta, has Google Voice and mouse strokes built into the OS... it's amazing... all phone numbers appear as a hyperlink, i click on it, my phone rings on my desk.... and it tracks my calls, add notes.... it's AWESOME in my industry...

home FireFox

and going to try Safrai when i get home, not sure how it'll match up with Win7.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-10 04:15 PM
    Safari is a nice simple browser, it takes my 2nd vote.
    03-31-10 04:42 PM
    Chrome.

And instead of a dead horse, they should use a petri dish for IE. Lets every virus know to man in.
    Last edited by wnm; 03-31-10 at 05:39 PM.
    03-31-10 05:35 PM
    Safari, of course.
    03-31-10 05:39 PM
    My favorite browser is Mozzila as its speed is very fast. Moreover It is easy to use and user friendly.
    04-02-10 07:42 AM
    I use Firefox for Everyday viewing, as well as IETab for sites that still don't work right in firefox, there are still many! I can't convert to any other browser my extensions have me hooked!

Chrome for any video sites and PDF sites, because I can kill a single tab with out killing the entire process,

I use Safari on my iPod Touch, and would switch browsers in a heart beat, I do not like how it renders some sites at all.
    04-02-10 08:00 AM
    FireFox baby, since 1.IDKWTFITWAS

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

04-02-10 10:10 AM
    Those pictures are awesome! And I use firefox party because of the ad ons. I use ad blocker mostly because I hate the flashy ads that pop up and get on your screen! It works good. Safari is very overrated and I don't think it does anything good, but opera was good with the start page shortcuts. I just didn't get a good feel from it.

Last edited by sprint_fan; 04-02-10 at 05:52 PM.
    04-02-10 05:49 PM
    Firefox, always. Have tried Opera, Safari, and Chrome. Keep going back exclusively to FF. The add ons arent bad at all, they update once a month or so and restarts the browser, I can live with that.
    04-03-10 03:27 AM
    Firefox mainly but have Opera too. Opera actually loads faster in my opinion but I like the addons on firefox and don't even get me started on chrome. That'll never hit any of my pcs ever

04-03-10 06:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD