Ok wait... I am about as metro as they come... seriously. I carry a man purse when I'm not at a hospital where I normally work.. Its a swiss army lap-top bag that is probably just a little bigger than that. I spike my hair, I wear three rings, have a pierced cartilage on my left ear and I am a snappy dresser (when not in scrubs) .... ya... metro I guess, but seriously, the only people I know (besides you) with Loius Vutton carry bags are either a) Dance instructors or b) Open up a playboy and ask, "Where are the guys?"

No offense, but sliding a mac book out of that thing has GOT to be the single most heauxmeaux-sexual act that won't get you kicked out of the Army.

Sorry my friend. You could be a cage fighter with blood on your face and women wrapped around your leg and the second you pick that bag up, ... its over.

That said, I bet the chicks do dig it... make it work for you boyfriend. 3 snaps up!
    Last edited by jdoc77; 02-21-09 at 12:27 PM.
    02-21-09 12:21 PM
    Ok wait... I am about as metro as they come... seriously. I carry a man purse when I'm not at a hospital where I normally work.. Its a swiss army lap-top bag that is probably just a little bigger than that. I spike my hair, I wear three rings, have a pierced cartilage on my left ear and I am a snappy dresser (when not in scrubs) .... ya... metro I guess, but seriously, the only people I know (besides you) with Loius Vutton carry bags are either a) Dance instructors or b) Open up a playboy and ask, "Where are the guys?"

No offense, but sliding a mac book out of that thing has GOT to be the single most heauxmeaux-sexual act that won't get you kicked out of the Army.

Sorry my friend. You could be a cage fighter with blood on your face and women wrapped around your leg and the second you pick that bag up, ... its over.

That said, I bet the chicks do dig it... make it work for you boyfriend. 3 snaps up!
    OUCH lolol

02-21-09 12:55 PM
    OK, enuf w/the gay sh**, who frigin cares if your gay or not---if you like the bag-carry it! i personally like 2c men that r "fashion forward"...i tried to get my hub 2 carry a man bag for his crap wen we go out 2eat/movies/etc...cus im tired of carrying it in my handbag! lol - i carry enuf of my kids sh** around all the time-i dont want his to! lol - he wont give! oh well- but enjoy ur purchase-i personally like LV myself-i have a speedy35
    02-21-09 01:04 PM
    OK, enuf w/the gay sh**, who frigin cares if your gay or not---if you like the bag-carry it! i personally like 2c men that r "fashion forward"...i tried to get my hub 2 carry a man bag for his crap wen we go out 2eat/movies/etc...cus im tired of carrying it in my handbag! lol - i carry enuf of my kids sh** around all the time-i dont want his to! lol - he wont give! oh well- but enjoy ur purchase-i personally like LV myself-i have a speedy35
    and that's the end of that topic...great words shellie...
    02-21-09 01:53 PM
    and that's the end of that topic...great words shellie...
    thank you ej....
    02-21-09 04:50 PM
    Prada women that consider themselves attractive are attracted to "masculine." So does that mean that girly men have ugly girlfriends?

Jdoc your post was pretty dammn funny. Very good : )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 05:10 PM

JDoc, you crack me up, my friend! lol

And, the poster did ask what we thought

I think if you like it then carry it with confidence. Who gives a darn what the anyone else thinks.
    02-22-09 11:40 AM

Ok, now THAT was hilarious!! Hey man again, no one is saying that you are attracted to men for carrying this "murse". But we are saying it is very GHEY!! You don't by any chance whistle Judy Garland tunes when carrying this bag do you? Just asking!
    02-23-09 03:19 PM
    I personally don't think the bag is "gay" in fact I would use it myself and I'm not "gay". I do pride myself in looking good. From the button downs to shirts that show every muscle on my body down to skinny jeans. In my opinion, the way you dress has nothing to do with sexual orientation in anyway. Do what makes you feel good and stop worrying about what other people think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 11:21 PM
    Well when they see you with your designer briefcase on one arm and a smokin blonde on the other, all the haters will get the message.
    02-26-09 11:54 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD