well the other day, after much thinking, i decided to get a Louis Vuitton briefcase. (its defiantly a Chick Magnet) but anyways. there are a lot of Guys now calling me ***, and Homo. So now i think i understand how the Gay community feels, it kind of hurts to be called those names. I dont think its gay, i work in an upper scale part of Town (La Jolla San Diego) So i dont see what the big deal is lol. Its not like i live out in the Sticks in the middle of nowhere's lol. What do yall think?
    02-18-09 01:24 PM
    Didn't You Get the Memo?

Being Male and Having Fine Tastes Or Looking Good-

Automatically Raises a Rainbow Over Your Head For ALL To See.

If you ask me, I'd rather look good, and be labeled gay- Then Look Bad, and Be Labeled Straight-

02-18-09 01:55 PM
    OUCH Douple Posts-

Silly Internet Explorer...
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-18-09 at 01:59 PM.
    02-18-09 01:57 PM
    Is it a rainbow colored briefcase?
    02-18-09 02:01 PM
    People can be so immature. There is nothing wrong in liking designer gear. The only men who seem to be "allowed" to have designer stuff are celebrities. Look at Kanye....hah.
    02-18-09 02:14 PM
    I thought the word "gay" described one's sexual preference, not their fashion sense.
    02-18-09 02:41 PM
    I thought the word "gay" described one's sexual preference, not their fashion sense.
    I did too-

But Now it can mean so many things...

"Oh wow I can't beat that level in Tomb Raider. It's SO Gay."

That is the one thing that P I S S E S Me off.

Using the term gay interchangeably with stupid.
    02-18-09 02:47 PM
    Yes, Metro was Abolished and Now Anything Fashionable falls under the umbrella term "Gay".

No longer does gay mean "Happy, or Attracted to the same gender"-

Now it has expanded to include "Stupid, or Fashionable"

"Dude, You Look So Gay."

And the one that BURNS me up the most:

"Dude, That Clown Show Was SO Gay."
    02-18-09 02:52 PM

I dont think its gay lol, just nice and holds my macbook really wel
    02-18-09 02:54 PM
    Yes, Metro was Abolished and Now Anything Fashionable falls under the umbrella term "Gay".

No longer does gay mean "Happy, or Attracted to the same gender"-

Now it has expanded to include "Stupid, or Fashionable"

"Dude, You Look So Gay."

And the one that BURNS me up the most:

"Dude, That Clown Show Was SO Gay."

That's gay!

J/K Sorry folks, I couldn't resist that one. Lol
    02-18-09 02:57 PM
    wait a minute - let my try to understand this:
    so because I dress well, I'm gay , yet I like men and I am gay - do they cancel out and now make me str8? I thought str8 people are attracted to the opposite gender? but now men are gay for having fashion sense?
    so does this make me now str8 and gay at the same time?
    Or by posting this "gay" thought" - does it mean I'm semi-gay or metro?
    but if "metro" has been abolished then wtf ...

oh lord I'm loosing my identity - guess it's time to take the rainbow sticker off the car, avoid Neiman Marcus, cancel my appointment to have my nails done, consume mass amounts of liquor, and call my therapist -
    02-18-09 04:35 PM
    I feel where you guys are coming from, as a guy who had diamond studs in his ears when most guys only has their left ear pierced, i got called lots of names. Then it was popular for guys to have both of their ears pierced and it was all good. My point: If you like it and think it looks good, go for it. Don't pay attention to that crap, their probably jealous anyway. You know they went online to see how much that breifcase was, haters...
    Last edited by SevereDeceit; 02-18-09 at 04:45 PM.
    02-18-09 04:43 PM

I dont think its gay lol, just nice and holds my macbook really wel
    I am not calling you homosexual . . . but that man purse you are calling a briefcase is TOTALLY GHEY!! Not judging, just saying
    02-18-09 04:47 PM
    so because I dress well, I'm gay , yet I like men and I am gay - do they cancel out and now make me str8? I thought str8 people are attracted to the opposite gender? but now men are gay for having fashion sense?
    so does this make me now str8 and gay at the same time?
    Or by posting this "gay" thought" - does it mean I'm semi-gay or metro?
    but if "metro" has been abolished then wtf ...

oh lord I'm loosing my identity - guess it's time to take the rainbow sticker off the car, avoid Neiman Marcus, cancel my appointment to have my nails done, consume mass amounts of liquor, and call my therapist -
    HAHA

Thinks back to Algebra Class...

A Negative times a Negative Equals a Positive!

Gay Times Gay = Straight?

ARGHHHH

How Confusing...

Self Identity Crisis Ensues...
    02-18-09 04:49 PM
    I am not calling you homosexual . . . but that man purse you are calling a briefcase is TOTALLY GHEY!! Not judging, just saying
    Well it's not a man purse (AKA Murse LOL)... According to the OP its a Laptop Case...

Although I DO like it- It is a Bit Fem.

I'd Rock That Though.
    02-18-09 04:51 PM
    Well it's not a man purse (AKA Murse LOL)... According to the OP its a Laptop Case...

Although I DO like it- It is a Bit Fem.

I'd Rock That Though.
    +1 for that, I'd sport that sucker. Then crack somebody across the face with it if they called me gay...
    02-18-09 04:52 PM
    I agree with SD on this one! Being a female who is straight with hmmm... Ecclectic (sp?) taste I have often been labeled and Gay has been one of the nicer ones. LOL!

I am the person who gets watched on the security cameras when I enter an upper class store. I have fun with it. You can't let things like that bother you.

It takes a stronger person to march to the beat of their own drum than it does for those in society who follow everyone else.

If you like it... Screw everyone else's opinion of whether or not you are flaming gay or straight as an arrow. As long as you know your own identity that is the only thing that matters!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-09 04:57 PM
    +1 for that, I'd sport that sucker. Then crack somebody across the face with it if they called me gay...
    Exactly.

I don't think it's because they think it's very gay-

It is Fem-

But Not Gay.

They're Just Jealous, and Can't Quite Label Anything Else to Ridicule You For It.

I Like Where Severe Is Going With It.

It May Be Advantageous To Avoid Carrying Your Lappy In It-

Opting To Carry Bricks The First Week Instead.

Just In Case You Need To Slap Some People With It.
    02-18-09 04:57 PM
    Exactly.

I don't think it's because they think it's very gay-

It is Fem-

But Not Gay.

They're Just Jealous, and Can't Quite Label Anything Else to Ridicule You For It.

I Like Where Severe Is Going With It.

It May Be Advantageous To Avoid Carrying Your Lappy In It-

Opting To Carry Bricks The First Week Instead.

Just In Case You Need To Slap Some People With It.
    Right on, we are on the same page with this one...
    02-18-09 04:59 PM
    HAHA

Thinks back to Algebra Class...

A Negative times a Negative Equals a Positive!

Gay Times Gay = Straight?

ARGHHHH

How Confusing...

Self Identity Crisis Ensues...
    I'm at a loss -or is this just one of those "it's a str8 thing I wouldn't understand?" moments? - Anyway, - I like the case
    02-18-09 05:04 PM
    I'm at a loss -or is this just one of those "it's a str8 thing I wouldn't understand?" moments? - Anyway, - I like the case
    What?

It's a Joke Inspired From What You Originally Said:

so because I dress well, I'm gay , yet I like men and I am gay - do they cancel out and now make me str8?
    -(x) * -(x) = +(x)

Get it?

Or Maybe I'm Wrong And My High School Math Years are Failing Me...
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 02-18-09 at 05:16 PM.
    02-18-09 05:13 PM
    well the other day, after much thinking, i decided to get a Louis Vuitton briefcase. (its defiantly a Chick Magnet) but anyways. there are a lot of Guys now calling me ***, and Homo. So now i think i understand how the Gay community feels, it kind of hurts to be called those names. I dont think its gay, i work in an upper scale part of Town (La Jolla San Diego) So i dont see what the big deal is lol. Its not like i live out in the Sticks in the middle of nowhere's lol. What do yall think?
    That is so high school.

And it's a nice case.
    02-18-09 05:19 PM
    What?

It's a Joke Inspired From What You Originally Said:

-(x) * -(x) = +(x)

Get it?

Or Maybe I'm Wrong And My High School Math Years are Failing Me...
    no no -I got that - It's Identity Crisis I was referring to - i.e. I'm at a loss as well - (is what I meant - I didn't type it all out) - One of my bad bad naughty habits
    02-18-09 05:23 PM
    no no -I got that - It's your Identity Crisis I was referring to - i.e. I'm at a loss as well - (is what I meant - I didn't type it all out) - One of my bad bad naughty habits
    Now I'm Confused About What You Mean About My Identity Crisis!

ARGHHHH Its 6:24 and I'm Already Fried in the Brain.
    02-18-09 05:24 PM
    Now I'm Confused About What You Mean About My Identity Crisis!

ARGHHHH Its 6:24 and I'm Already Fried in the Brain.
    yet another miss type on my part - I meant Identity crisis not "your" identity crisis -
    02-18-09 05:34 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD