I've been married for 4 years now....I got several mates that still hunt the ladies at night but wish for a more reserved life during the day. So which one is better? Being married or Living the single life?
    12-04-09 11:31 PM
    You have to marry your BEST FREIND and put Gods values first. I have and its been 25yrs so far. I love the married life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by ginzel62; 12-05-09 at 07:58 AM.
    12-05-09 07:43 AM
    Both have there merits.
    12-05-09 11:20 AM
    Marriage can be a great thing if you marry someone who shares your values. My wife and I were both married to people that were as useless as teats on a boar hog.

We both got through the aftermath, and met each other online in 2000, and married in 02.

No complaints here.

Oh, but some people should never marry.

fryk likes this.
    12-05-09 11:43 AM
    I've been married and although it had it's moments I don't think I would ever do it again. I think you have to find the right person to just be happy enough in marriage to stick it out thru tough times but for the record and based on what I have seen personally, I don't know ANY faithful men under 35 married or not. And the statistics from the women I know are getting sketchy too..I know a few happily married couples but I also know that fidelity is only a value to them when the other is around. =/

soooo....yeah
    12-05-09 11:53 AM
    I've been married and although it had it's moments I don't think I would ever do it again. I think you have to find the right person to just be happy enough in marriage to stick it out thru tough times but for the record and based on what I have seen personally, I don't know ANY faithful men under 35 married or not. And the statistics from the women I know are getting sketchy too..I know a few happily married couples but I also know that fidelity is only a value to them when the other is around. =/

soooo....yeah
    Man that's cold!
    12-05-09 11:58 AM
    love sucks

the end
    12-05-09 12:00 PM
    Marriage can be a great thing if you marry someone who shares your values. My wife and I were both married to people that were as useless as teats on a boar hog.

We both got through the aftermath, and met each other online in 2000, and married in 02.

No complaints here.

Oh, but some people should never marry.

I agree with you, some people should never get married and the others should wait until they are truly ready.
    12-05-09 12:03 PM
    Married life FTW.....

i need some one to do my laundry and make my dinner....

na is all seriousness.... i am very lucky guy and got to marry my best friend... for me i couldnt picture living the single life.
    Last edited by mjneid; 12-05-09 at 01:49 PM.
    12-05-09 01:42 PM
    12-05-09 01:52 PM
    If undertaken by two people who have really given it thought, are compatible and
    do so for the right reasons, marriage is a beautiful thing.

My parents will celebrate their 60th anniversary in a year and they are still
    embarrassingly and unashamedly (as they should be) in love and committed to
    each other.

Trying to determine which is better is a ludicrous concept. It really depends on
    the individuals. Some people are not meant for marriage and should rightly remain
    single. Some people understand commitment, family, unconditional love and
    giving yourself totally to another. Thank God for them.
    12-05-09 02:04 PM
    Married life FTW.....

i need some one to do my laundry and make my dinner....

na is all seriousness.... i am very lucky guy and got to marry my best friend... for me i couldnt picture living the single life.

single life sucks ...lol I would love to settle down but I would do it knowing the realities this time...nothing is perfect, most people are gonna screw it up from time to time...if you love em enuff to overlook it you'll be fine.
    12-05-09 02:08 PM
    I don't like to call it "single." I prefer to refer to myself as unmarried. Everyone has
    their good and bad, but for me to put up with their bad to have them at their good
    isn't worth it to me.

I find having different experiences with different girls much more fulfilling. Some I
    care about, some I don't. But in the end, I'm having my fun and if it ends up that
    "the one" happens to show up, then I'll know. But it doesn't mean I'll marry her. I
    could maybe spend my life with her, but not marry her. Very little chance for "the one" anyway.
    fryk likes this.
    12-05-09 02:22 PM
    single life for sure, my last 2 gfs were awesome until we moved in together, then i needed to be attached to there hip all the time and couldnt have any time to myself
    12-05-09 02:28 PM
    I don't like to call it "single." I prefer to refer to myself as unmarried. Everyone has
    their good and bad, but for me to put up with their bad to have them at their good
    isn't worth it to me.

I find having different experiences with different girls much more fulfilling. Some I
    care about, some I don't. But in the end, I'm having my fun and if it ends up that
    "the one" happens to show up, then I'll know. But it doesn't mean I'll marry her. I
    could maybe spend my life with her, but not marry her. Very little chance for "the one" anyway.

agreed.
    I loathe dating..I would rather hang with a group of friends and just go with the flow...I've quit looking for "the one" I think if it's gonna happen it will happen and I will know it..but it hasn't happened yet...

BTW how ya been?
    12-05-09 02:38 PM
    Having been married to someone who couldn't/wouldn't meet me half way (emotionally, intellectually) it will be a while before I would take the chance again. I definitely will not mix finances again. I will have my own acct as well as a house acct to equally pay for all household expenses. Lessons learned.
    12-05-09 02:40 PM
    agreed.
    I loathe dating..I would rather hang with a group of friends and just go with the flow...I've quit looking for "the one" I think if it's gonna happen it will happen and I will know it..but it hasn't happened yet...

BTW how ya been?
    Been pretty good and yourself?

And yes, I don't really believe in the whole dating thing either. I figure the
    more chance I have to talk, the more likely the chance that I'll say something
    stupid that will change her mind about what she wants to do with me.
    12-05-09 02:47 PM
    Been pretty good and yourself?

And yes, I don't really believe in the whole dating thing either. I figure the
    more chance I have to talk, the more likely the chance that I'll say something
    stupid that will change her mind about what she wants to do with me.

awwwwe come on...not you? lol

I've been good. Been away from the forums awhile but finally found my way home.
    Just got a 9700 it beats a bf any day! =)
    12-05-09 02:49 PM
    awwwwe come on...not you? lol

I've been good. Been away from the forums awhile but finally found my way home.
    Just got a 9700 it beats a bf any day! =)
    Yes, even me

I just switched to a 9700 yesterday as well. For sure beats my older Bold
    by a longshot...
    12-05-09 02:52 PM
    Yes, even me

I just switched to a 9700 yesterday as well. For sure beats my older Bold
    by a longshot...
    well I'm sure those are infrequent incidents

I LOVE it...I have the weekend off to play with it a learn it, it took some getting used to but so far it's the bomb!!
    12-05-09 02:59 PM
    In the long run, youll see all your friends married and get lonely.
    12-05-09 03:05 PM
    Or you could watch your friends be married and lonely and then go out and do whatever you want.
    12-05-09 03:10 PM
    I love this general feeling that people express. It always makes me laugh.
    12-05-09 03:15 PM
    I love this general feeling that people express. It always makes me laugh.

I hear ya cowboy!
    12-05-09 03:19 PM
    I hear ya cowboy!
    -Rides off into sunset-
    12-05-09 03:30 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD