-BlackBERRY PlayBook
    -Ipod Touch 4th gen
    -PSP NGP
    -Nitendo 3DS
    I know some of these are not out yet...
    Thanks ...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-11 03:42 AM
    Ewwwwww an iCrap device! Gives me the creeps, you'd be forced to use iTunes then... Why would you wanna do that to yourself? That just sounds like cruel and unusual punishment to bring to yourself.

75% of the devices you listed are pretty much gaming devices, if that's what you want then you may want to reconsider the PlayBook. Not that you can't play games on the PlayBook, but we don't even know what games there is for it yet. The PlayBook is also more of a "git er done" kind of device than a gaming device like the others you listed.

04-06-11 03:52 AM
    Grab a netbook and put an easy to use linux distribution on it, such as Ubuntu, or fedora, or other easy to use ones.

Or an android (linux) tablet would also do well for gaming and all sorts of other things that a netbook can also do.

04-06-11 05:23 AM
    even tho i really love blackberry, im by no means a fan of these tablets, so i'd suggest you get the ipod touch if these are the things you wanna choose from

why? you need music in your life : P
    04-06-11 05:29 AM
    Well, I would like to surf the web, play high quality games, listen to lots of music, watch videos and movies, make music videos, edit videos, take pictures, etc.

04-06-11 09:04 AM
    with playbook u'd have to use tether
    with itouch theres only wifi/hotspots available

guess the only thing with which you can truly surf almost everywhere, play games, listen to music, watch videos/movies etc would be a smartphone : )

a nice combo like itouch+a smartphone of ur choice would be the best, i for example will get the dakota + ipod touch 5th gen (if it should be released anytime soon)
    Last edited by Seijuro; 04-06-11 at 09:53 AM.
    04-06-11 09:08 AM
    Grab a netbook and put an easy to use linux distribution on it, such as Ubuntu, or fedora, or other easy to use ones.

Or an android (linux) tablet would also do well for gaming and all sorts of other things that a netbook can also do.

Not a knock and maybe it's better now but I thought there weren't very many good games for linux or that linux isn't as good with games as other OS's.
    04-06-11 09:49 AM
    Well, I would like to surf the web, play high quality games, listen to lots of music, watch videos and movies, make music videos, edit videos, take pictures, etc.

That sounds like a laptop to me, one that would be obsoleted within 3-5 years by the company. Heh, u still have my "ancient" totally obsolete (stupid marketing technics) computer that I just upgraded yesterday that works like a charm. Not a laptop, but an 11 year old single-core desktop. I take great pride in my tech, I run 'em to the ground.

04-06-11 12:53 PM
    Get the PlayBook you know you want it!
    04-06-11 02:35 PM
    Get the PlayBook you know you want it!
    Ahhh, you read my mind!

04-08-11 09:35 AM
    Just based on the specs of the choices, I'd choose the playbook.
    What do you want to DO with it? Each device has different strengths/weaknesses.
    04-08-11 08:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD