It was upgrade time and even though I still love my BB Curve and was thoroughly mpressed with the Bold, I let my techno curiosity get the better of me and got an iPhone 3G. I know, I know, I should be ashamed for turning my back on the the beloved BB but I went through all the haves/have nots between the two devices and just couldn't shake the interest. So far, depsite missing the dedicated apps for things like gmail and gtalk, I'm enjoying the iPhone experience.

So long BB but I'll still be lurking around.
    12-30-08 09:36 AM
    BOO!! We don't like traitors around here!! j/k

But seriously, you'll be back!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 09:41 AM
    It was upgrade time and even though I still love my BB Curve and was thoroughly mpressed with the Bold, I let my techno curiosity get the better of me and got an iPhone 3G. I know, I know, I should be ashamed for turning my back on the the beloved BB but I went through all the haves/have nots between the two devices and just couldn't shake the interest. So far, depsite missing the dedicated apps for things like gmail and gtalk, I'm enjoying the iPhone experience.

I must admit that I'm kinda in love with the iphone but I WILL NOT leave verizon OR give up my curve! I solved that little dilemma by getting an ipod touch .
    12-30-08 09:53 AM
    have fun traitor!!!
    12-30-08 10:18 AM
    I was an iphone and the novelty wears off. I promise you.

12-30-08 11:02 AM

I sense a little cognitive dissonance brewing . . .
    12-30-08 02:51 PM
    Branded! Traitor, post when you come back!

12-30-08 04:44 PM
    Come back. All is forgiven.

12-30-08 09:11 PM
    i give it 2 weeks...he'll be back.
    12-30-08 11:40 PM
    As long as you got the phone that works for you, it's all good.
    There is no reason for you not to pop in from time to time to
    say hi, you know. Rarely do we disown anyone. Sort of a Prodigal
    Son type of thing
    12-31-08 02:09 AM
    As long as you got the phone that works for you, it's all good.
    There is no reason for you not to pop in from time to time to
    say hi, you know. Rarely do we disown anyone. Sort of a Prodigal
    Son type of thing
    couldn't have said it better myself.

enjoy the iphone - download the egg drop app. makes me giggle every time.
    12-31-08 02:15 PM
    DAMN DAMN DAMN! Another one gone. There dropping like flys CB. We gots to do something.
    12-31-08 02:21 PM
    I say peace and hair grease!
    12-31-08 02:23 PM

Send me a MMS
    12-31-08 02:26 PM
    I say peace and hair grease!
    Personally, I prefer peace and chicken grease, but to each his own buddy
    01-01-09 03:25 AM
    Let us know how you get on with it; it does have an appeal, though it seems that the appeal could be short-lived once you've had it a few weeks. If you're still in awe of it then, post and let us know what's better.

01-01-09 03:59 AM
    I went from a 8320 to a 3g Iphone. I went back to a Bold. The Iphones email was bloody crap. I had to reset the phone 3-4 times a day. As for typing on the Iphone its as accurate as sticking a pencil on your head and using it to type a message on a keyboard.

Welcome back shortly.
    01-01-09 04:41 AM
    Lol, seriously, as AG said, enjoy your device. Doesn't mean you have to leave your friends here.

01-01-09 01:52 PM
    U can have both, like me...
    01-01-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD