So the place has a no smoking policy in place. Dude in front of me starts smoking. Now I don't care, I'm not that guy. What I do care about is when he flicks his cig off into the crowd.
    So once the song is over I grab his shoulder and spin him around.

"Hey man that's not cool (stuff). You embers burned my home-girl."
    He just looks at me shrugs and leaves. I figured it was done and over. How wrong I was. He comes back with his friend and shoves his way in front of me. I just let it slide I'm trying to be chill. So he turns and goes "I'm about to smoke is that ok?" I tell him I don't give a (feces) and go back to head-banging. Him and his friend smoke.
    "Hey watch this" He throws his joint into the crowd. Giving the big (feces) eating grin only (donkeys) can muster.
    Me:"Are you just trying to start (stuff) with me?"
    Him:"WHAT?!"
    Me:"Are you just trying to start (stuff)?!"
    Him:"WHAT?!"
    Me:"Dude...get the (sexual intercourse) outta here."
    Him:"What are you gonna do about it?"

Now...bits to know about me. I'm a chill dude. I didn't care he was smoking a joint and such. What pissed me off is with all those people will styled hair, he could have hurt someone or burned them. So at this point we are in a close range so I shove him back and tell him to GTFO again. He rushed me so I elbow him in the chest and stop him. I step back and get ready to start throwin fist when...

The crowd broke it up and started to shove him back. As he is getting shoved out he screams...
    "YOU'RE DEAD (black object)! YOU'RE DEAD!"

I don't know what happened to him I'd assume he got kicked out. Someone said he was trippin acid but **** if I know. Me and my friends just left because well...forget that noise I'm not about to go to jail for bustin' up a d-bag like that.

Also I may post the Nazi story from Ozzfest if this topic doesn't tank.
    Last edited by Archangel00195; 11-07-09 at 04:30 AM.
    11-07-09 04:25 AM
    Ok. The name wasn't cool. But, by doing what you did first, you committed battery and could have gone to jail for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 05:22 AM
    Ok. The name wasn't cool. But, by doing what you did first, you committed battery and could have gone to jail for it.

When you've got a good 100+ people behind you and someone who is clearly crazy in front.

It's good to have as much space as you can get for when things go down. When I pushed him back I also stepped up to get room behind for him I have to move. I was ready for this to pop off.
    Last edited by Archangel00195; 11-07-09 at 06:20 AM.
    11-07-09 05:29 AM
    You've just backed up the point that stupid is incurable. At least while the afflicted one draws breath.

11-07-09 06:06 AM
    You've just backed up the point that stupid is incurable. At least while the afflicted one draws breath.
    +1 brother!

I hear tell youre doin well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

11-07-09 07:45 AM
    +1 brother!

+2 comrade
    11-08-09 02:34 PM
    +2 comrade
    While I'm willing to bet, I do know these people, that everyone who responded disagrees with the use of the N word, you do realize no one thinks you were at all in the right. Maybe a thread that doesn't include anything racial, just to get OT interested.

11-08-09 02:47 PM
    [QUOTE=BigBadWulf;4038043]While I'm willing to bet, I do know these people, that everyone who responded disagrees with the use of the N word, you do realize no one thinks you were at all in the right. Maybe a thread that doesn't include anything racial, just to get OT interested.

XD that's fine.
    11-08-09 03:27 PM
    "YOU'RE DEAD (black object)! YOU'RE DEAD!"
    Sounds like this guy was just looking to get into your face from the get-go.

It's sad but you've really got to be on the watch wherever you go these days. There are lunatics all over the place (I even noticed one posting in a different part of this thread).

There really is no perfect answer. When these things happen, you walk a tight line between winding up as someone's doormat if you do nothing or inciting a riot if you take the loser on.

I was in a movie theatre once. Young girl kept kicking the back of my chair. Several dirty looks only encouraged her to do it more. Finally I had enough and turned around and told her point blank to stop kicking my chair. Several seats down, some punk jumps out of his seat and tells me that if I say another thing to his "cousin" he'd kill me. I got up and got the manager. Missed 15 minutes of the movie. Fortunately it wasn't a very good movie.
    11-09-09 07:51 PM
    Sounds like this guy was just looking to get into your face from the get-go.

It's sad but you've really got to be on the watch wherever you go these days. There are lunatics all over the place (I even noticed one posting in a different part of this thread).

There really is no perfect answer. When these things happen, you walk a tight line between winding up as someone's doormat if you do nothing or inciting a riot if you take the loser on.

I was in a movie theatre once. Young girl kept kicking the back of my chair. Several dirty looks only encouraged her to do it more. Finally I had enough and turned around and told her point blank to stop kicking my chair. Several seats down, some punk jumps out of his seat and tells me that if I say another thing to his "cousin" he'd kill me. I got up and got the manager. Missed 15 minutes of the movie. Fortunately it wasn't a very good movie.
    You're right about walking the fine line, but in the case of the chair kicker, I would have made a comment about their inbreed parentage, that I'm sure would have caused a riot.

The top two contenders being:

"Your Cousin? Really... is that what they are calling the resulting child, when your father sleeps with your sister these days?"

" Sonny Jim, I don't wanna F the young lady, I just want her to stop kicking my seat!"

And my 1/2 gallon of Squirt, would beat her bucket of popcorn and bag of skittles in a food fight.
    11-09-09 10:27 PM
    You're right about walking the fine line, but in the case of the chair kicker, I would have made a comment about their inbreed parentage, that I'm sure would have caused a riot.

"Your Cousin? Really... is that what they are calling the resulting child, when your father sleeps with your sister these days?"

" Sonny Jim, I don't wanna F the young lady, I just want her to stop kicking my seat!"

And my 1/2 gallon of Squirt, would beat her bucket of popcorn and bag of skittles in a food fight.
    I think I love you

11-09-09 10:34 PM
    Crazy people out there. Truly crazy.
    11-09-09 11:10 PM
    I support that I saw a guy throwin beer down on people from a balcony at a show and we grabbed him and got his drunk @zz thrown out. If he would have gotten in my face than it would have been a real party but he didn't the bouncers just grabbed him and curbed him. I think I would have done the same thing to this guy.
    11-10-09 09:26 AM

Hillarious. Your post cracked me up.
    11-11-09 02:30 AM

Hahahaha epic win

11-11-09 03:12 AM

HAHA!!! Take that
    11-11-09 03:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD