Yes, so the blackberry is broken.. And I'm waiting on the replacement LOL.

I am not having fun with it at all.. Not user friendly.. I keep losin service. Theres hardly and color..

Thats all for now LOL. I just wanted to share this with alll of you crack heads out here, I'm going through withdrawals without it.

Any of you all experience this?
    01-03-09 01:45 AM
    That sucks! But at least you have something. Last week I tried to upgrade my OS and it failed! And at the beginning of my shift! I had to wait until the next morning to do my warrenty exchange. It was absolutely horrible, I feel for you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-09 11:59 AM
    Hey, I My buddy got a BB Pearl yesterday and I messed with it for about an hour before I jumped on ebay and ordered one. I currently have a Palm Centro.. I played with the thing for an hour and I am hooked, I can't wait for mine to get here.. Everything just worked so smooth compared to my PalmOS and WinMo Devices
    01-04-09 12:52 AM
    i cannot live with out my Beatrice (i named her...lol). i had her out at work once to put in my schedule, and i couldn't find her. i thought i may have accidentally put her in a customers bag. i had a mild panic attack before i found her all safe and sound! longest 5 minutes of my life!
    01-04-09 01:35 AM
    Why'd you do a warranty exchange for an OS load failure? We can recover them almost all the time.

01-04-09 01:40 AM
    Nope. I followed the thread on how to recover. Did it like 10 times (stayed up till about 3am) and it wouldn't work. It wouldn't turn on and the red led would flash like every 5 seconds.

01-04-09 02:54 AM
    I also could not recover my dead berry. Despite how many threads I read or how many things I tried. Good thing for the one year warranty.

01-04-09 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD