So upon bed time last night...I set my Auto On/Off....I figured I would try and utilize this feature that I have never used before and it shut off and everything....and I woke up in the middle of the night to use the restroom and when I got back into bed I grabbed my berry to look at it and I realized it wasn't on and I could not go back to sleep until I turned it back on...I put it on silent... and then I was able to go back to sleep.... sad sad sad...
    07-10-08 08:44 PM
    That is a sad story... sorry to hear you had to have your crack F!X in the middle of the night.

You are now an addict, let your family know you need rehab!
    07-10-08 08:46 PM
    Someone should schedule an intervention for you. Lol......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-08 08:48 PM
    Welcome to the world of being a crackberry addict. Glad you got your fix though lol
    07-10-08 08:49 PM
    Don't feel bad - I'm the same way. Not that I'm an addict, I just always fear missing that 3am emergency phone call...

07-10-08 08:51 PM
    yeah when I turned on my phone I had several text messages and and like 2 voicemails...Ive never done that before and all my friends thought I died or something... Hi My Names Sam and I am Insanely addicted to my Berry.
    07-10-08 08:57 PM
    Don't feel bad - I'm the same way. Not that I'm an addict, I just always fear missing that 3am emergency phone call...

Lol sure I use that excuse too

07-10-08 08:59 PM
    LOL. That feature doesn't work for Sam. Don't worry you're among friends.

07-10-08 09:00 PM
    Lol hi Sam.

07-10-08 09:04 PM
    yeah when I turned on my phone I had several text messages and and like 2 voicemails...Ive never done that before and all my friends thought I died or something... Hi My Names Sam and I am Insanely addicted to my Berry.
    Lol hi Sam. Please don't try that again. :-)

07-11-08 09:34 AM
    That's exactly why I never use this feature

07-11-08 09:40 AM
    Yeah, definitely know about that middle of the night fix, usually put mine on quiet at night and if i wake up to get something to drink I cant go back to bed until I check on the blinking red light, lol.
    07-11-08 10:10 AM
    I've Never cut my BlackBerry off on purpose!
    07-11-08 10:23 AM
    that is a sad story. although i must say that the auto on/off is the feature that i have never used.
    07-11-08 11:45 AM
    Lol hi Sam. Please don't try that again. :-)

Yeah I don't think I will be doing that again...just silent from now on...
    07-12-08 12:14 AM

ROFLMAO - I used to do the same thing............however........I figured if someone was in jail at three.......they'd still be there when I USUALLY wake up....same with people that died overnight........if they died at three.....they would still be dead at six.....

Back to sleep.....
    07-12-08 09:48 AM
    Isn't that one of those BB Commandments,

--thou shall never turn off thy blackberry (for fear of missing those drunk 2 am bb message from friends)

07-12-08 10:15 AM
    Isn't that one of those BB Commandments,

--thou shall never turn off thy blackberry (for fear of missing those drunk 2 am bb message from friends)

So you were the one that hit me up this morning at 2am. Thanks for the wake-up message. LOL

07-12-08 10:50 AM
    Thursday night my BB went to a bachelor party for the first time.......there was 16 of us..............13 blackberries, 2 centros and a LG touch.......

It is a BlackBerry world - we just drink in it........

and yes........3 in the afternoon until 4:30 the next morning.........I am STILL wrecked.........
    07-12-08 11:13 AM
    13 BB's?? that's a lot of BB's in 1 room. Did you get everybody's PIN's?

07-12-08 11:18 AM
    Are you kidding? NEVER turn off your berry, especially at night. I feel the need to delete emails that I get at 4am from the African king's son (even if he DOES have $100,000,000 to put in my bank account).
    07-12-08 11:19 AM
    I'm sorry to hear that, it's too bad there wasn't an auto on when something exciting happens feature. Problem solved.
    07-12-08 11:25 AM
    13 BB's?? that's a lot of BB's in 1 room. Did you get everybody's PIN's?

We were too busy in our race for alcohol poisoning............but HE is the last bastion of never married in our group.........it was the Super Bowl of intoxication..............I have NO clue what the final damage was (we pub crawled to 5 places) but the first stop was just shy of $700..........

I did learn that it IS indeed possible to BWI (Berry While Intoxicated) on a Curve easier than a Pearl.........and for the record.......the Centro users were all texting from BB's rather than their own phones......
    07-12-08 11:32 AM
    Wow...you have officially become a true addict...I mean to even need your crack fix in the night, that's just hardcore!!!

I have done the same thing by the way...reached over to see the time because I couldn't sleep...then freaked out because it wasn't on! Thought it was on standby and tried that...then remembered the auto on off thing I did....still didn't make me feel better...turned it on...but unlike you I left the profile to normal not silent...just in case there was an emergency or something! You never know who might need you at night!!!

07-14-08 11:44 AM
    ROFLMAO - I used to do the same thing............however........I figured if someone was in jail at three.......they'd still be there when I USUALLY wake up....same with people that died overnight........if they died at three.....they would still be dead at six.....

Back to sleep.....

OMG that is so funny but true. I do use that auto on/off feature because I would be getting calls at all times of the night by my insomniac friends and family members not to mention the ones that just wanna "chat" at 4am.
    07-15-08 11:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD