So I bought some new shoes at a chain store. I have been wearing them for short periods of time on the weekends and my days off. This past weekend i had a 14 hour day and wore these shoes. I now have a large blister on my foot foot I had to cut open this morning.

I am now planning on returning my shoes( even though i tried them on at the store). I am also going to get a lawyer to sue the the company for physical abuse( a case I am sure to win). I will aso send them a bill for my surgery( as I am a well know doctor in my own mind). I am also going to bring a false advertizing claim against them as they are selling these shoes as "a pair" and they are obviously not a pair as one must certainly be different because only one foot got the blister. I will be sending them my bills for life long psyciatric visits, as my faith in products that i buy is completely shaken, and i am un able to leave my house anymore.

This is utterly unacceptable that I payed good money for these shoes and they are not perfect out of the box, they will not last forever without issues, and eventually I will have to buy more. At least I can relly on my truck to not have these issues, no wait, my dishwasher, no my computer, no my TV, no wait... what?
    mkelley65, YYZ_AKS and trynacu2 like this.
    04-22-13 03:56 PM
    So I bought some new shoes at a chain store. I have been wearing them for short periods of time on the weekends and my days off. This past weekend i had a 14 hour day and wore these shoes. I now have a large blister on my foot foot I had to cut open this morning.

I am now planning on returning my shoes( even though i tried them on at the store). I am also going to get a lawyer to sue the the company for physical abuse( a case I am sure to win). I will aso send them a bill for my surgery( as I am a well know doctor in my own mind). I am also going to bring a false advertizing claim against them as they are selling these shoes as "a pair" and they are obviously not a pair as one must certainly be different because only one foot got the blister. I will be sending them my bills for life long psyciatric visits, as my faith in products that i buy is completely shaken, and i am un able to leave my house anymore.

This is utterly unacceptable that I payed good money for these shoes and they are not perfect out of the box, they will not last forever without issues, and eventually I will have to buy more. At least I can relly on my truck to not have these issues, no wait, my dishwasher, no my computer, no my TV, no wait... what?
    Shouldn't this be in the zapato10 forum?
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    04-22-13 04:03 PM
    Are you okay bud?

Posted via CB10
    BerryWizard likes this.
    04-22-13 04:06 PM
    hmmmm, I think this story is a metaphor for phone shopping.
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-22-13 04:08 PM
    I would change shoe stores if I were you..... I know some "fruit" company makes great shoes...
    04-22-13 04:12 PM
    I see what you did there...

Posted via CB10
    BerryWizard likes this.
    04-22-13 04:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Thank you
    04-22-13 04:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    this

LOL

Great thread none the less
    04-22-13 04:37 PM
    Nice analogy!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 04:39 PM
    Haha, I laughed my pants off. I'm feeling less and less different here...too many sarcastic people

Well, we will eventually run this world

Let's Pm the @sarcastic detector so he can join us here

Posted via CB10
    John Pawling likes this.
    04-22-13 04:46 PM
    Hahaha, nice.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:55 PM
    Good going...

Posted from the beyond...
    04-22-13 06:05 PM
    I hope this guy is not serious?

BlackBerry Z10-Go Leafs Go
    04-22-13 06:17 PM

Nah, he's not.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 06:54 PM

I wonder how long it will take before someone agrees with you! LOL.
    Then the comments... The shoes you bought shouldn't have been "released" until completely broken in. Or, where are all the coloured shoelaces?
    Not to mention the posts complaining about the lack of socks! LOL. "I need my argyle socks. Why would they sell these shoes without cotton socks!? "
    Keep up the good humour OP.
    John Pawling and kbz1960 like this.
    04-22-13 07:01 PM

I hope he is serious. Issues with shoes are a big problem. Companies like that need a swift kick.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    04-22-13 07:05 PM
    I hope he is serious. Issues with shoes are a big problem. Companies like that need a swift kick.
    One must take responsibility for his own actions. Suing is not the resolution in this case.

John Pawling likes this.
    04-22-13 07:49 PM

Did your shoes come with Skype?
    04-22-13 08:14 PM
    Hey OP! Not 2 posts after mine someone actually mentioned argyle socks (skype) ROFLMAO!
    red72 likes this.
    04-22-13 08:22 PM
    I bought a new pair of Red Wings this weekend. I hate breaking in new boots. Uh, this thread is about shoes, isn't it? :-o
    red72 likes this.
    04-22-13 08:29 PM
    Sue the lace manufacturer too...they helped seduce you into the purchase..
    those long sultry laces.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 08:48 PM
    Sometimes you have to break in the batteries soles
    04-22-13 08:55 PM
    I remember the time I went to buy a bathtub....o just forget it!
    sam81 likes this.
    04-22-13 08:58 PM
    One must take responsibility for his own actions. Suing is not the resolution in this case.

Sorry just got sick of people not realizing that the Z10 is not the only anything that has or will have issues. I understand the frustration. I have had reboots, WIFI issues, a phone freeze, and a scare when all of the sudden my SD card seemed to be empty. I understand major issues are a concern, but complaints about the phone being 1/1000th of an inch out of level, or it doesn't have my favorite ring tone, or its not my iphone. Give me a break. How about the I have had my phone for three days and I returned it because (insert stupid reason here). I should have returned this laptop because I bought it with windows8 and nothing like windows7.....to bad I took the time to learn it and adapt.
    04-22-13 10:32 PM
    Did your shoes come with Skype?
    Darn and that's another thing I am sick of waiting foe Skype on my shoes. Lack of major social apps on my shoes is a deal breaker. LOL
    sam81 likes this.
    04-22-13 10:33 PM
28 12