I posted a previous thread asking how many CB writers even use BB10 as their daily mobile device. I got one decent response and another basically telling me to "F" off. The previous response was deleted and the negative one was kept, along with the entire thread becoming locked. What's going on CrackBerry these days?
    07-20-14 10:17 PM
    I posted a previous thread asking how many CB writers even use BB10 as their daily mobile device. I got one decent response and another basically telling me to "F" off. The previous response was deleted and the negative one was kept, along with the entire thread becoming locked. What's going on CrackBerry these days?
    Chances are people use all kinds of devices. The important thing is whoever write up the piece about BB10 devices have the experience of using them. I don't see why it's productive for you to know every single writers on this site should answer your question. You can contribute to many threads using your knowledge and engage in healthy debates about the devices to your hearts content. Or you have any questions there are many threads that have enough answers to them. Why should the writers need to reply to you?
    07-20-14 10:23 PM
    Let's put it this way, if they don't use BB10 as a daily, how would they know about app updates, availability etc. I have James R on facebook, knowing fairly well that he uses it daily.

Now the question is, WHY do we have to clarify anything?
    Blacklatino likes this.
    07-20-14 10:27 PM
    Why would it matter? If one does not agree with the writer counter the opinion piece. Read someone else from here or from another site. There are many knowledgeable users on this site to learn things from. It does not have to be a particular writer.
    07-20-14 10:31 PM
    If you visit this forum regularly and participate in threads you get to know some of the writers and may find out what kind of phone they use. Especially Kevin , Bla1ze, Adam, Michelle, DJ Reyes, sometimes through their editorial pieces or pod cast.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 11:08 PM
    Same answer to this thread as the other one: it doesn't matter what devices CB staff and writers use for daily drivers. Most of us use BB's -- some exclusively, some not. This topic has been discussed in other threads and usually leads to nothing good.

Kindly move along.
    07-20-14 11:35 PM