So I find myself feeling my curve vibrating on my hip a lot... And ill look at it and no email or anything... Then I start browsing viigo and spend the next 5 minutes browsing somebodys "holy crap I just wiped my berry". Anyone else find their berry calling to them through their brain?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 08:26 PM
    ya it's called phantom vibration i saw something on 20/20 about it
    05-17-08 08:31 PM
    Good to know it has a name
    Figured it was my brain telling me to read some rss feeds.

05-17-08 08:34 PM
    Feed your addiction man!

05-18-08 06:35 PM
    Have you checked your BBM messages? Maybe someone is messaging you.
    05-18-08 06:41 PM
    Yeah, it also happens to me ALL the time. I 2 saw the phantom vibration thing on a article when searching for "black berry addiction and facebook addiction".

05-18-08 06:54 PM
    Lol "be one with the berry"

05-18-08 07:16 PM
    for realss it hella happens to me like my bb isnt even in my pocket and my leg like vibrates hella wierd i thought i was the only one trippin ballzz. but the bb vibrates hella strong lol
    05-19-08 12:49 AM
    This used to happen all the time with my RAZR, and it happens even more with my BB.

05-21-08 01:27 PM
    Yes. When I am in school, it calls me in Spanish class (I love online translators!) and in Social Studies. I think I have a email or a text, but nothing is there. But when I have it out, I can't help click on the cb icon on my zen theme. I really passes the time.

06-08-08 04:38 AM
    Now you feel the power of the addiction... .
    06-08-08 06:17 AM
    My berry doesnt allow me to put it down. A couple times in an effort to get some sleep I put it on my bed and faced the other way to sleep. In the middle of the night I wake up still facing the other way but with my barry in my hand and Opera Mini or bbmessenger open. Trippy...
    06-08-08 11:10 AM
    Happens to me as well...

06-08-08 11:23 AM
    Haha it happens to me too.

i believe it's because we live our lives with our cellphones in our pockets and we constantly feel it vibrate so we got used to going about our lives with our sides vibrating and it tells the brain that our phone is doing something.

so even if it's not vibrating, it feels like it because we have gotten so used to it.

i hate tho when i'm so bored and waiting for someone to text me and i'm on high alert, i would think my phone vibrated and get all excited, but nope! just the phantom!
    06-09-08 01:13 AM
    Utterly weird, thank goodness I'm not alone, my husband thinks I'm loopy!
    06-09-08 04:21 AM
    I thought the phantom vibration was a load too. My wife thinks I'm crazy but is starting to understand the addiction. Woot!

06-09-08 04:29 AM
    Feed your addiction man!

agreed...... it'll only help
    06-09-08 07:40 AM
    Even though I have only been a crack berry for 9 days I don't know what I would do without it. My g/f thinks I am addicted to it (she is right). I am constantly looking at the (hopefully red) light to see if I have something new or I thought I felt it vibrate. Was that just a vibration I just felt?

06-09-08 07:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD