Get ready, BlackBerry users, because your days are officially about to become less productive (or, at the very least, your mass transit commutes). You too, iPhone types -- not to say you didn't already have enough time-wasting apps cluttering that 8 to 16GB wasteland you call "storage" in your pocket -- because SlingPlayer Mobile is destined for both of these platforms.

SlingPlayer Mobile for BlackBerry exits beta, iPhone version submitted to App Store
    Last edited by aadiawan; 04-01-09 at 04:07 AM.
    03-27-09 02:26 AM
    Phone choice is limited though. Not really lookin at dishing out the bucks yet on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 11:39 PM
    just gettingmy posts up the where i can send pm's
    03-27-09 11:58 PM
    same here again
    03-27-09 11:59 PM
    NCIS Spinoff Casts CSI Alumna, Two Others
    The ensemble for CBS' planned NCIS spinoff continues to flesh out. Not long after it was reported that Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J are circling two lead roles, three other characters have been cast.Louise Lombard, who played CSI's Sofia Curtis for three seasons, has landed what is considered the series' female lead: Clara, a former major in the military police turned investigator.The Hollywood Reporter also reports that Peter Cambor (Notes from the Underbelly) will play Nate, a quick-witted operational psychologist.Just as NCIS was born of a JAG episode, this latest offshoot will kick off as an episode of NCIS.
    WEB: MYCOLLECTS for cheap dvd
    03-28-09 01:57 AM
    same here again
    for what?????
    04-01-09 04:08 AM
    Getting posts up here to

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 04:36 AM
    did any one of you tried slingplayer on curve???
    04-01-09 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD