10-03-08 07:31 PM
141 ... 3456
tools
    I sometimes fall asleep with it next to my ear and then I wake up and put it under my pillow and other times it just sleeps under my pillow but now I have this addiction to CB and I fall asleep reading posts...hi my name is Adrienne and I'm a CB addict...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 08:33 AM
    I do that too. Yesterday I walked the Curve instead of the dog.
    08-15-08 08:38 AM
    I as well listen to music on it but not at night but m bberry is always wit me

08-15-08 08:43 AM
    I sleep with my Berry and my wife. I put my wife to sleep then play with my Berry until it puts me to sleep. I have my spare battery bedside just in case I need to change it. It doesn't get any better than that!!

08-15-08 08:48 AM
    I sleep with my Berry and my wife. I put my wife to sleep then play with my Berry until it puts me to sleep. I have my spare battery bedside just in case I need to change it. It doesn't get any better than that!!

That's why I have one of my many chargers plugged in next to my side of the bed. Never run out of power that way! And, I have learned to type and scroll without making too much of that clicky-rolly sound that the Curve makes so I don't wake up my husband.
    08-15-08 09:14 AM
    if your bb was as sexy as my eva you would want to slp with her too lol
    08-15-08 04:47 PM
    I sleep with my blackberry next to me but I did that with all my phones. The music thing is a good idea tho.

08-16-08 06:36 PM
    I've had my curve for a little over a week and I honestly don't think that it's ever left my side. B/F says that I spend more time with my BB and on CB than I do with him...oops...I smell a break-up....j/k...he's accepted the fact that I now have another man in my life and his name is ZORO(my bb of course)
    08-16-08 07:18 PM
    ...and I just realized that I'm really sick....I'm sitting here posting while on my laptop and scrolling subscribed thread updates on the curve....geez
    08-16-08 07:33 PM
    I sleep with my bb. I can't stand the thought of missing out on the LED blinking red! It never leaves my side.
    08-16-08 07:38 PM
    mine has its own pillow, right next to mine
    08-16-08 07:47 PM
    Mines stays right next to my bed but some how finds its way to my pillow next to my head....I love my BB....
    08-16-08 08:48 PM
    Slept with my BB once. Passed out with it in my bed a few days ago lol.
    08-17-08 12:39 AM
    I always sleep with my bb under my pillow, so that when I wake up during the night, its the first thing I do is check it.

08-17-08 12:59 AM
    definetly a good idea... i sleep with it beside me.... lol me n myself in my bed.... its like my damon (from the golden compass) it its too far from me i feel lost
    08-17-08 01:26 AM
    I always sleep with my Berry at my bedside. Last night oh! I mean this morning at around 2:00am I fell asleep with my Berry in hand and was a bit freaked out when I got up this morning at 7:30 and found it clutched to my palm. I think I need help....lol

08-17-08 01:39 AM
    I always sleep with my Berry at my bedside. Last night oh! I mean this morning at around 2:00am I fell asleep with my Berry in hand and was a bit freaked out when I got up this morning at 7:30 and found it clutched to my palm. I think I need help....lol

lol now that is bad
    08-17-08 01:43 AM
    My berry sleeps next to me every night, she has a cute lil charging bed where she sleeps safe and sound. I swear if she was not next to me I might never fall asleep, due to wondering if she was ok. lol
    08-17-08 07:54 AM
    Mines on my night stand because I use it as an alarm... My regular clock doesn't ever actually wake me up!

08-17-08 08:04 AM
    mine stays in my hand most of the day but somehow at night i manage to remove it and put it right next to my bed on silent but i have to admit i do wake up at night to check twitter at 3 am LOL
    08-17-08 08:19 AM
    yup...in the bed with me. when i turn over, i grab it and it rolls over too. i must be facing it. otherwise how would i see the red light if my back is to it.
    08-17-08 08:20 AM
    i make fun of my boyfriend for sleeping with his Nokia (that's her name) in his hand! but since i got My Baby (that is my curve's name!) he usually plays with it before bed, so Nokia ends up on the night stand... it is just a matter of time before we have twins (BBs)!!
    08-21-08 05:50 PM
    Okay, when I started reading this thread two weeks ago, I thought you were all CRAZY!!!

Now I am sleeping with my BB Pearl, each and every night. It actually has it's own pillow.

I cannot even believe this has happened lol..but it did.

I don't even listen to music, just have it on the pillow *shaking head* I really need HELP
    08-22-08 08:31 AM
    My lil bro "rests" on my mantle where he can watch over me. I give him a charge only when needed. Hardly check it at nite, except when insomnia attacks a brother, then it's like 3 or 4am when the Sandman (Not the wrestler) knocks me out.

08-22-08 05:08 PM
    Puts me to bed like J Holiday... lol j/k... But its the last thing I look at before I go to sleep and the first thing when I wake up. If I wake in between I look at it then... so sick!!!!
    09-22-08 06:00 AM
141 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD