I sleep with my blackberry curve.

I usually read a little bit on my bb.
    07-28-08 08:04 PM
    Yeah I started doing it once I got my BB, usually I fall asleep txt, msg, or just checking my email, if I dnt have it near me I can't fall asleep or anything. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-08 01:53 PM
    I sleep with my curve, it usually either ends up under the pillow or buried in the blankets somewhere and i usually wake up with my earbuds cord wrapped around my neck.
    07-31-08 02:54 PM
    I sleep with my BB right next to me! I never did this with my last phone i had.
    08-01-08 01:21 AM
    wow, that is a little too much, but what an idea!!!!
    08-05-08 04:06 PM
    guilty guilty guilty!
    08-05-08 10:55 PM
    By bb and I snuggle every night, before we go to sleep.

Na! But, I do listen to music, or read articles on Viigo until my eyes shut, a lot. Sometimes, this causes me to forget to plug it in.
    08-06-08 12:23 AM
    Mine sits on the nightstand right next to the Glock.

Truth be told, that is EXACTLY how mine sleeps...

I always remember (almost always) to turn the profile to the off one, so I'm not stepping on my wolf, busting my ***, shooting something, or being woken up by late night wrong numbers, wright numbers (yes, I know, but I had to put a UU in front of it), drunk ex's, drunk friends, sober ex's, or sober friends, or anyone else that had to call me at night. If there is an emergency, come get me, but wake me carefully, I can wake up quickly and violently! and, there is that glock...
    08-06-08 12:32 AM
    Mine sleep next to me on ma bed lol she may sometimes fall on the floor but I will get right up and pick her up lol
    08-06-08 03:21 PM
    actually fell asleep with it in my hand last night :x
    08-06-08 03:32 PM
    My bb has her own special place on my pillow and I would never let her fall on the floor
    08-06-08 03:36 PM
    LOL, that's hardcore, I have mine set to turn off from midnight till 5am on weekdays.
    08-07-08 04:56 PM
    I put mine under my pillow with the alarm set.
    08-07-08 05:06 PM
    Ok at least I'm not alone in my obsession. I sleep with it too, my hubby says I'm totally hooked. Lol! Hey, gotta have fun somehow!

Lindaga35

08-08-08 06:42 AM
    I meant watching u tube. Lol!

Lindaga35

08-08-08 06:43 AM
    I have mine right on my nightstand, I have slept listening to music before, nothing lulls you to sleep like "re-inventing Axle Rose"
    08-08-08 07:12 AM
    Do you have matching night caps and gowns?

08-08-08 07:33 AM
    Do you have matching night caps and gowns?
    Barry hates wearing the matching outfits.

I can't have my BB on my bed or else it ends up by my feet or under me, lol.
    08-10-08 02:58 AM
    Barry hates wearing the matching outfits.

I can't have my BB on my bed or else it ends up by my feet or under me, lol.
    I fell asleep earlier with it (wasnt intentional). By the time I woke up, I couldnt find it, but the headset (wired) was wrapped around me. I dont know what took place while I was sleeping, but it was real interesting to wonder why the cord is around me and phone is no where to be found.
    08-10-08 03:04 AM
    I fell asleep earlier with it (wasnt intentional). By the time I woke up, I couldnt find it, but the headset (wired) was wrapped around me. I dont know what took place while I was sleeping, but it was real interesting to wonder why the cord is around me and phone is no where to be found.
    It's bizarre!

I had my BB plugged in and one morning, I woke up with the charger cord wrapped around my neck.

Maybe, just maybe my BB was trying to kill me?
    08-10-08 03:15 AM
    Mine sits on the nightstand right next to the Glock.

Brilliant! Same here only a sig.
    08-10-08 03:17 AM
    It's bizarre!

I had my BB plugged in and one morning, I woke up with the charger cord wrapped around my neck.

Maybe, just maybe my BB was trying to kill me?
    Well, I'm glad you lived to tell about it!
    08-10-08 03:25 AM
    Well, I'm glad you lived to tell about it!
    LOL - I'm here to bring awareness.

BB's can turn on you...
    08-10-08 03:39 AM
    My curve sleeps under the pillow next to me. I put it under for fear of knocking it off the bed while sleeping, this way its tucked in nice and safe
    08-10-08 11:12 AM
    I don't sleep with it all night... It is on my night stand but when my boyfriend is out of bed my BB is in his place. Im thinking about kicking the BF out and putting the BB in his place... lol
    08-14-08 09:15 PM
141 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD