07-30-11 03:35 PM
395 12345 ...
tools
    on my night stand in bedside mode

sometimes i unplug my landline when i go to bed after all i am planning on sleeping on occasion (we have a 10 month old who has got a 'thing bout sleepin') I am so tired what i have left of hair hurts
    02-26-09 01:53 PM
    Mine no longer sleeps with me. I rolled over while sleeping and it called my sister in the middle of the night

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Ha! I've done that.. my berry called my mother at 4 am and scared her to death.
    My blackberry is my only long term relationship, It sleeps in its charging pod unless I'm away from home, then it sleeps next to me.
    02-26-09 02:23 PM
    Right next to me on my bed. Unless my girl is in bed with me then it stays on the night stand.
    02-26-09 02:23 PM
    **** yes I sleep with my Blackberry! It is on my bedside table and wakes me every work day. My wife claims my fantasy is to have a threesome with my BB and my iPod...haha!
    02-26-09 02:26 PM
    riiiiigggghhhht next to my pillow. =]
    02-26-09 02:29 PM
    On my night stand within reaching distance at all times....
    same goes here
    02-26-09 02:45 PM
    mine is under my pillow....
    02-26-09 02:48 PM
    Mine sleeps on my windowsill charging on top of magazines with a blanket so she has a soft bed.
    02-26-09 03:16 PM
    Trust me on this...some of you need to get out more
    02-26-09 03:26 PM
    I have one of those long pillows from bed bath & beyond so kobe (my BB's name) sleeps on the pillow with me

02-26-09 03:35 PM
    By my bed on the nightstand. Made a sleep profile. Phone/SMS sound on, Emails no sound or vibrate. Works for me, as most of my emails are business and can wait at night. Phone and SMS are the wife and kids. So far so good as I have it set up.
    02-26-09 03:52 PM
    i have to put it on the carpeted floor next to my bed. i used to leave it on the nightstand, but the cats like to rip it down by the charging wire.
    02-26-09 04:00 PM
    i put it on the nightstand, switched off.
    02-26-09 05:29 PM
    Mine is on the nightstand next to my alarm clock. I leave it in "phone only" mode so that e-mails don't wake me up during the night. BBM has a quiet tone but the PING!!! is the loud sonar so that my friends can wake me if they really need to but don't want to call.
    02-26-09 05:56 PM
    My berry sleeps next to my bed on charge alongside my iPod in an alarm dock. I admit I sometimes fall asleep while on WLM on my berry though and find it trying to strangle me with the charger cable.
    02-26-09 06:05 PM
    My storm is always by my side, in my pocket/holster during the day, and on the night stand when I sleep. It was the same case with my curve. I mean seriously, how does one expect me to put it down and not think about it?? It's impossible, hence the name CRACKberry
    02-26-09 06:11 PM
    Mine goes on the night stand right next to the bed. It's the only phone that I've ever let sleep with me.
    02-26-09 06:23 PM
    Mine sleeps in bed with me sometimes I hold it in my hand hanging of the side of the bed when I wake I didn't even let go or drop it that's so weird

02-26-09 07:50 PM
    Cherry goes into her charging pod on my desk every night. I've never slept with my phone in my bed before.
    02-26-09 07:52 PM
    On my nightstand next to my bed, on it's cradle, in"bedside mode" with my wake-up alarm set and on...and everything else off, except phone calls (sometimes I just put it to "silent", but don't want to miss a call from any of the kids that might need help during the night). It's a GREAT clock!
    02-26-09 07:57 PM
    Leaning up against my alarm clock next to my bed

now entering bedside mode......

zzzzzzzz
    02-26-09 07:59 PM
    mine use to sleep with me in my bed, till one day i didnt lock the keys, so then when i was moving around at nite i called someone on my phone when i was sleeping ( good thing it was just my friend and not a work related person) adn the next day he was giving my **** for calling him so early in the morning and not saying anything, i told him i was sleeping and didnt mean to, but he doesnt believe me.he think i was messing with him
    so now i leave it on my night stand next to my bed
    02-26-09 08:19 PM
    Usually on the floor next to my bed. Bed is only 5 inches or so off the ground =P Sometimes on my bed somewhere.

mine use to sleep with me in my bed, till one day i didnt lock the keys, so then when i was moving around at nite i called someone on my phone when i was sleeping ( good thing it was just my friend and not a work related person) adn the next day he was giving my **** for calling him so early in the morning and not saying anything, i told him i was sleeping and didnt mean to, but he doesnt believe me.he think i was messing with him
    so now i leave it on my night stand next to my bed
    I've done that except the keyboard was locked. Somehow unlocked, dialed a friend and didn't say anything, she hung up after about 25seconds. Although she didn't bite my head off cause that phone call woke her up for class =P
    02-26-09 08:58 PM
    Wow... and i thought i was a nut for turning a pillow into my pearl's section of the bed, but yea it does sleep on top of a pillow next to me... but since i keep the keys locked i have yet to dial someone in the middle of the night...
    02-26-09 09:25 PM
    man, you know you're addicted when you can't sleep without it.
    02-26-09 09:26 PM
395 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD