Guys i have a problem. I've slept with my backberry a lot and i think it's pregnant. Oh noessss
    You should have used (screen) protection...
    04-13-11 04:09 PM
    Let's hope it will give birth to a playbook

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    it better or im leaving this family for good, and maybe find me a new mistress like maybe them apple or android h**kers in vegas

You should have used (screen) protection...
    touche man lol
    04-13-11 09:35 PM
    I always have my blackberry torch with me - It is my alarm clock too. I never turn it off either.
    04-13-11 10:12 PM
    I usually have my BB next to me listening to internet radio shows on YT while trying to go to sleep late.
    A weird routine I got going somehow?
    04-14-11 08:11 PM
    My Bold sleeps in bed with me every night. My roommate tells me that she's come into my room before and found me asleep, clutching my BB in my hand. Hahaha

04-26-11 01:56 AM
    Most of the time its sits on the dresser withen arms reach, vibrate never wakes me up , I will rarely find it in my bed with a half written bbm message that makes no sense to me at all, I'm always wondering what I was thinking at that moment before I fell asleep

04-26-11 02:21 AM
    My blackberry's always beside me when I'm asleep..mainly for the alarm though.
    04-26-11 09:18 AM
    It's my alarm clock so never far away. I think my wife's BB keeps it company.
    04-27-11 06:44 AM
    Got my battery fully charged. Time for some music and then youtube.

04-29-11 12:32 AM
    I like to use my BlackBerry to help me fall asleep while listening to music.

Then its alarm wakes me up in the morning.

It is not in my bed. It sleeps in its charging pod in bedside mode with all alerts off.
    04-29-11 12:50 AM
    Many nights I'm playing with berry and she usually smacks me in the chest a couple of times right be for I go to bed. I like that think that's her way of tell me to leave her alone because shes tried and needs to get some sleep. Then she'll wake me up at 3 in the morning to some jazzy tunes to remind me to check CB.com for any new breaking news stories. We fool around for a little bit, but I'll pass back out before were through playing. A few hours later I always feel her vibrating right next to me. Great way to start the day!

04-29-11 07:59 PM
    My nightly routine is when I lay down for the night I check my facebook/twitter/BBnewsfeeds and such before I go to sleep... although sometimes I fall asleep with my BB still in my hand. The rest of the times it lays on top of several pillows stacked up next to the bed as my alarm clock. Bedside Mode FTW!
    05-18-11 07:45 PM
    I def sleep with my BB everynight. It stays in bedsie mode right next to me in the bed lol my phone is like my mistress!

05-18-11 08:19 PM
    Sleep with mine everynight! It even has its own pillow! Lol

05-29-11 11:34 AM
    Due to the latest radiation scare I don't sleep with it anymore but it's always at arms reach...right next to my bed.
    06-11-11 03:06 PM
    Due to the latest radiation scare I don't sleep with it anymore but it's always at arms reach...right next to my bed.
    [Common Sense] If every cellular phone had radiation, they wouldn't be sold anywhere and would likely be banned. Same goes for microwave ovens. That's called fear mongering. Don't believe any of that stuff. [/Common Sense]

06-11-11 03:55 PM
    Yep people are allowed a certain amount to take in yearly to be safe. The FCC figures this out, thus passes the device as approved.

Just like mechanics, they are allowed to breath it small amount of CO from cars in the shop yearly to be safe.

but it still adds up.

but truly nothing to worry about. You have a better chance by sleeping next to a microwave oven for the next year 24/7 and even then you will be ok.

Called MEDIA HYPE
    06-11-11 04:00 PM
    Mine sits right next to me in its comfy charging pod

06-17-11 09:36 AM
    A few times, admittedly, I have woken up with my BB either in my hand or slightly under my pillow...But he usually sits on my bedside cabinet within arms reach. Like a few others on here, my BB is rarely more than a foot away from me at all times :P Least it's not just me

06-18-11 01:48 PM
    Mine and my boyfreinds sleep under my boyfriends pillow so they can both wake him up in the morning. When my boyfriend isn't here my phone sleeps at the end of my bed on a little table

07-30-11 03:35 PM
395 ... 141516
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD