since i have a case on my bb, I cant use a pod.... so for now it lays on the nightstand next to the alarm clock, and my screaming meanie alarm clock and yes the alarm on the bb is set too.
    02-21-10 02:59 PM
    I confess I do sleep with my BB. If I don't then I won't hear my alarm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 03:07 PM
    Well until recently I had never slept with my phone but since I got a blackberry, it seems to sleep with me most nights!

02-21-10 10:42 PM
    My BB is my alarm and generally sits on my computer tower next to the bed charging while I'm sleeping. Sometimes I'll be texting or something, though and fall asleep with it in my hand...and then I either A. Wake up with it clutched tightly in my hand or B. Start the great blackberry search as it's fallen underneath my bed while I was tossing and turning.
    02-22-10 04:09 AM
    My S1 is on my pillow charging while I go to sleep
    listening to Pandora.
    02-22-10 07:21 AM
    Mine is also never out of my sight. It rests comfortably on my nightstand.
    02-23-10 05:46 AM
    Never out of my sight. Sleeps on the night stand in bedside mode. Wakes me up in the morning. Usually with multiple alarms. At the weekend I usually wake up and check CrackBerry.com before I move. addicted much?

02-28-10 10:33 PM
    My Blackberry is like Edward: it doesn't need to sleep, it watches over me in my sleep, its sparkles in the sun, it's always there when i need it, it knows a lot of things, and (like bella) i'm hopelessly attached.
    08-22-10 02:29 AM
    I sleep with my berry ever night. Right next to my wifey! I guess im a crackberry addict.
    08-22-10 03:50 PM
    Mine sleeps on my pile of plush sea cows next to my bed and wakes me up at 7 AM every weekday morning to the tune of AC/DC's Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.
    08-22-10 03:56 PM
    Mine's on my bedside table in its pod.

My husband's BB is in the same place on his side of the bed. We use them both as alarm clocks.
    08-22-10 08:20 PM
    Of course she sleeps with me! What a ridiculous question! Would I remove any other appendage when I go to bed? (And yes, it's a "she" Berry-it's an appendage and I'm a she!)

And I also like to be able to look if I wake up in the middle of the night.
    08-23-10 01:37 PM
    Usually my BB is charging on my nightstand, however last night I decided to sleep with it, literally next to my pillow and I must say that I had one of the better nights of sleep I've had in a while :X

08-27-10 05:38 AM
    My Blackberry sits on the night stand next to the Bed set to "Phone Only"

08-28-10 09:54 AM
    I sleep with my BB. It has a spot right next to pillow, within a barely short reach.
    08-28-10 11:03 AM
    it is charging up in another room. I don't want my sleep disturbed.
    08-30-10 12:22 AM
    In the charging dock on my night stand. Basically it becomes my alarm clock for when I need to be up in the morning. Plus, bedside mode is great. No alerts on emais/texts/bbms, just when Antelope starts chiming in at 7am.
    08-31-10 03:47 PM
    In the charging dock on my night stand. Basically it becomes my alarm clock for when I need to be up in the morning. Plus, bedside mode is great. No alerts on emais/texts/bbms, just when Antelope starts chiming in at 7am.
    I coulda wrote that. I'm doing EXACTLY the same.
    08-31-10 10:07 PM
    I sleep with mine so when I wake up, the first thing I do, is check e-mails.

09-04-10 06:21 AM
    I almost was late for work yesterday! I slept with my berry, some how my berry traveled up under my pillow. I didn't hear my alarm clock luckily my daughter woke me up screaming!

09-04-10 07:51 AM
    When you call it a day, where does your Blackberry sleep?? With you or in another room??
    All the phones I've owned have slept with in arms reach. When my girlfriend spends the night I have to have the side of the bed closest to the plug and night stand.
    Last edited by lucky45; 09-04-10 at 08:03 PM.
    09-04-10 07:59 PM
    I'm going to be sleeping without my blackberry tonight because it's in the repair shop without a loaner in my hands. My 8130 has no sim, I don't want to pay the swap fee either. GAAHHH :S
    09-07-10 07:56 PM
    I'm still in shock that people do anything without their BB. Like seriously its hard to remember when its not in my hand or within 2 ft of me. I get scared when I wake up and its not in my hand or next to my pillow. I will get up to look for it and then lay back down check Facebook and then consider starting my day. Its getting bad. But I love my Cocoberry!

09-15-10 10:35 PM
    I sleep with it in my bed with the white noise app running..it's to let me know my blackberry is right beside me all night. kinda like it's breathing.

damn...that's a shame. =/
    09-17-10 09:07 PM
    Mine sleeps next to me on a lil throw pillow on phone only mode so I don't get waken up from emails but if I wake up u better believe I am looking at it

09-18-10 04:09 PM
395 ... 1112131415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD