I wear a belt to bed so I can holster it. Jk lol its on my night stand charging and waiting to wake me in the morning.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 11:10 PM
    Mine sits on the floor right beside my bed........you know, just in case I need it!

02-26-09 11:44 PM
    I fall asleep with my BB in hand.
    I use slacker to fall asleep and I wake up many a night tangled in headphone and wall charger cords, lol

02-27-09 12:36 AM
    I went to bed listening to tunes on it while it lied on the floor, does that count?
    02-27-09 02:28 AM
    i sleep with my bb when i put it on speaker when im laying down and on the phone with my significant other....i always end up falling asleep.
    02-27-09 02:40 AM
    I also sleep with it (in a non-sexual way). Under my pillow.
    02-27-09 02:47 AM
    I also sleep with it (in a non-sexual way). Under my pillow.
    LMAO! if we could have sex with blackberries i think a lot of people would be single
    02-27-09 02:52 AM
    LOL, seems like most people either sleep with it or its on a nightstand or its within an arms length away.

Mine sleeps next to me since its my alarm clock.
    02-27-09 03:01 AM
    Only had the Crackberry for a few days now and I'm already sleeping with it. It isn't cheap but it's easy

Seriously, since I travel for work I've always been in the habit of using the phone as my alarm clock so the BB (8900) sits with it's radios off and in bedside mode
    02-27-09 07:12 AM
    Trust me on this...some of you need to get out more
    or learn that it really is ok to not sleep with a phone.

i have to put it on the carpeted floor next to my bed. i used to leave it on the nightstand, but the cats like to rip it down by the charging wire.
    It's quite funny the things cats find so entertaining. A $0.99 ball or toy has no appeal, but a $400 phone- now thats the (s)hit to them!

Mine is on the nightstand next to my alarm clock. I leave it in "phone only" mode so that e-mails don't wake me up during the night. BBM has a quiet tone but the PING!!! is the loud sonar so that my friends can wake me if they really need to but don't want to call.
    If the ping is that loud, they may as well call you.

I wear a belt to bed so I can holster it. Jk lol its on my night stand charging and waiting to wake me in the morning.

This was funny as h37!!

02-27-09 07:30 AM
    I leave mine on top of the pillow next to me. I love waking up in the middle of night just to look at it. (oh geez that's horrible)
    So I take it your single then?
    02-27-09 08:12 AM
    Mines on the nightstand beside me. It's a work phone, and I'm supposed to be available 24/7.
    02-27-09 09:00 AM
    on my bed either on my pillow or on the side of my pillow. always by my head! believe that.
    03-02-09 11:39 PM
    Leave my on the night stand, charging ready for the next day.
    03-03-09 12:47 AM
    So I take it your single then?
    Veryy funnyyy.
    Last edited by CountryyLovee; 03-23-09 at 11:10 PM.
    03-03-09 12:51 AM
    mine sleeps on the floor right next to my bed.... i just love it.... if only it could be more.....
    03-03-09 12:54 AM
    I am glad to not be the only one who actually has to have my bb in arms reach 24-7. The bb is my alarm clock besides being my connection to the world. (Both personal and work) I do wake up at night and check my email and occasionally go through forums, and I can't even lie about that.

I can live with the problem as long as the bb is there in the a.m.

krouac

03-03-09 12:59 AM
    It usually sits in the cradle on the night stand. My wife informed me not too long ago though that when she came to bed after me one night my berry was on her pillow, half tucked in.

03-03-09 01:02 AM
    I love bedside mode and my charging pod. MUCH prettier and less obtrusive clock than I had on the nightstand before getting the Bold. I wish BB OS would have incorporated a multi-alarm by now, but since I recently joined the 8-5 mon-fri work crowd, the weekdays only option is good enough.

The trouble is that my wife sleeps between me and the nightstand. She knows when I'm getting up to feed the addiction. Like say, now.
    03-03-09 01:13 AM
    My blackberry is permanently attached to me, even in sleep.
    03-03-09 01:27 AM
    I leave it on the nightstand next to me. I actually use it as an alarmclock to wake me up.

Oh, and I put it in "Phone Only" mode. Then I put it in standby mode to preserve battery.
    03-03-09 02:37 AM
    beside my bed in BEDSIDE MODE hahaha.....as i use it as my alarm clock!
    03-03-09 02:49 AM
    mine is place on my bedside table
    03-03-09 09:18 AM
    usually on the pillow next to me...LOL jk

In the charger on the night stand!! In sleep mode (only calls or text come thru), she needs her rest too!!!
    03-03-09 09:53 AM
    Last night I was playing bubble popper and next thing I knew in the middle of the night I was lying on it.

03-03-09 10:19 AM
395 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD