Never played the Final Fantasy games actually I stick to the shooting games, and sadly, I hate those Who can take 3 shots from a .50!? Grrrr!
    If you shoot right, who can take one? xD
    I wish we all had little health bars in the corner of our vision. Make life more predictable.
    02-06-10 11:00 PM
    If you shoot right, who can take one? xD
    I wish we all had little health bars in the corner of our vision. Make life more predictable.
    Lol. That would make it too easy
    02-06-10 11:13 PM
    Walk into room
    Get in bed
    Read for an hour
    Plug in phone
    Test blood sugar
    Go to restroom
    Get in bed again
    Take off glasses
    Arrange pillows
    Shut off light
    SLEEP

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 08:38 AM
    Brush teeth, lock door, kill light, put Blackberry in charger
    03-07-10 10:18 AM
    Me when I go to room I'm ready for sleep I always seem to **** before bed though

03-07-10 06:15 PM
    I don't really have one. I lay in bed watching TV until I am about to pass out. Then I turn the TV off. lol
    03-07-10 06:16 PM
    Depending on where I am is hugely dependant on the ritual,

I sleep in a lot of hotels, so Normally I get a towel and soak it in the sink, put it over the heater and turn the fan on medium to humidify the room while I sleep
    I put my personal laptop on the night stands with the Clock open, to see it, and play either a Movie or some music, and I chat on BBM until I fall asleep.

at home I basically stay in the livingroom until I'm falling asleep in my chair, then I head to bed, lights all off, crawl in to bed with 3 or 4 blankets, and hug my pillow and off to sleep within 10 minutes
    03-07-10 06:20 PM
    I don't have a ritual but .... yours is awesome must get some boobs
    Love it!

Mine varies since I work nights but first thing I do is turn on Lifetime Movie Network. Love their movies! Take dog out to potty. Sometimes a phone call before sleep. Play on BB for a while and then sleep. If I wake up to go to bathroom, I check my BB first to see who's written me.

03-07-10 07:52 PM
    Decide to go to bed
    Get under covers
    Plug in phone
    Say "good night" to wife
    Next thing I know its morning
    Wife watches TV until she falls asleep

falling asleep is something that I have never had a problem doing.
    03-07-10 07:58 PM
    Red wine, [Adult Swim], Facebook.
    03-08-10 10:32 AM
    Cocktail first and foremost.

Go to my room
    Lock the door
    Put on some MST3K (Mystery Science Theater, I have over 200 so it's always something new) Lately, I've been watching one of these every night.
    Fall asleep watching the tube.
    03-09-10 02:07 PM
    1) Turn on tv and set sleep timer
    2) Get frustrated with cat kneading on my stomach
    3) Throw cat of bed
    4) Listen to wife snore
    5) Turn Volume up
    6) See phantom led flash
    7) Put berry in bedside mode
    8) Channel surf
    9) Get frustrated again with cat
    10) Throw cat off bed again
    11) Try to fall asleep

Now either I fall asleep or I get out of bed and goto guest room and repeat steps 1,2,4,7,8,9 and 10 . Sometimes I make her go to the guest room lol
    2 times a night on average I wake to the cat hogging the bed or I'm missing the blankets .
    03-09-10 06:05 PM
    Cocktail first and foremost.
    The most important step.
    03-09-10 07:01 PM
    1) Turn on tv and set sleep timer
    2) Get frustrated with cat kneading on my stomach
    3) Throw cat of bed
    4) Listen to wife snore
    5) Turn Volume up
    6) See phantom led flash
    7) Put berry in bedside mode
    8) Channel surf
    9) Get frustrated again with cat
    10) Throw cat off bed again
    11) Try to fall asleep

Now either I fall asleep or I get out of bed and goto guest room and repeat steps 1,2,4,7,8,9 and 10 . Sometimes I make her go to the guest room lol
    2 times a night on average I wake to the cat hogging the bed or I'm missing the blankets .
    Hajahahaha. Yeah I remember when I had a cat he used To do the same thing. Hog the bed or fall asleep on my stomach. The best was when the cat would fall asleep on my pillow not on my head but above..... Hmmmm warm cats........ The bad thing is I think he starred In Friends. Because that cat would fart some really foul ones........ Smelly cat......smelly cat..... What are they feeding you.......Pheobe!!

03-10-10 06:30 AM
    That got me thinking ... (way offtopic, hey! Its an offtopic forum!). Make a friends movie already! If they can make a movie about a bunch of clueless women (sex and the city) why not friends, get to it already!

03-10-10 06:32 AM
    take a shower, i notice i sleep better if i shower before bed, walk back in my room, shut the door behind me, make sure it's locked, take my birth control (just in case something goes down), turn lights off, leave my lamp on, so it's not too dark in here, make sure my tv remote is next to me, lay on my man, and watch tv until i fall asleep.
    03-10-10 06:41 AM
    I used to lock the door as well when me and my fianc� went to sleep but can't anymore as my daughter comes to wake us up for kindergarten....... But yeah. I remember those days of fun..... "wink, wink......"

03-10-10 06:49 AM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD