I will be completely contented with my z10 when Skype and instagram will have native apps for blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 10:32 AM
    Happy for you.

Posted via CB10
    gusanbage, bizzyqu and JGuez like this.
    04-21-13 10:34 AM
    Sadly there's no app yet.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 10:48 AM
    are these the only friggin apps people want?

I ONLY need skype because microsoft shut MSN down. and some picture uploading app is useless to me when I have Imgur.com, photobucket, facebook, email, mms, bbm...ect.
    04-21-13 11:06 AM
    In before the lock!
    Pegon_Fighter likes this.
    04-21-13 11:43 AM
    OP is new...but yeah....go ahead and close this thread. This horse has been been beaten so much it's died twice lol
    04-21-13 12:00 PM
    I will be completely contented with my z10 when Skype and instagram will have native apps for blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Welcome to Crackberry! those requests of yours are shared by many and will get here eventually. I'm not wanting it but that's just me. Just continue to be patient.

Black Tie Z10
    04-21-13 12:20 PM
    Why don't posters just Email the developers instead of cluttering up the board with these endless posts?????
    04-21-13 01:33 PM
    are these the only friggin apps people want?

I ONLY need skype because microsoft shut MSN down. and some picture uploading app is useless to me when I have Imgur.com, photobucket, facebook, email, mms, bbm...ect.
    they are only apps that the media has made a big deal about so people figure they need it.

we have BBM video who needs skype when the rest of your family has BB10 devices or a playbook, i sure as hell don't need skype
    04-21-13 01:59 PM
    Rather than everyone posting about these apps on the CB forums, why not send the devs an email or a tweet expressing your interest.

I guarantee it will be much more effective!

... but what do I know know. I'm just a poor boy from a poor family.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 03:01 PM
    Rather than everyone posting about these apps on the CB forums, why not send the devs an email or a tweet expressing your interest.

I guarantee it will be much more effective!

... but what do I know know. I'm just a poor boy from a poor family.

Posted via CB10
    Spare him his life from this monstrosity.
    04-21-13 03:14 PM

we have BBM video who needs skype when the rest of your family has BB10 devices or a playbook, i sure as hell don't need skype
    Realistic clause indeed. Sadly the world doesn't revolve around blackberry. At least not yet.
    04-21-13 05:35 PM
    Not everyone has a BlackBerry. Lol BBM video won't work for my mom who has a flip phone.

Posted via Crackberry Z10
    04-21-13 05:57 PM
    Email the damn devs, they don't look at the crackberry forums and go ohh well someone made the 1,000,001 post about not having our app yet. Mhmm maybe we should make the app because of those crackberry posts.

Think before you post, no one on this website can make the app only the Devs them selves

Stop being lazy and here you go:
    Instagram Developer Documentation , Email Us • Instagram Help Center , INSTAGRAM | WEBSTAGRAM FORUM - Instagram community for Instagramers
    Sideload instagram if you want Download Instagram for BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com using this tool Load Android Apps on Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APP Store - Blackberry Playbook & Z10 and Q10 Apps

Skype Community - Skype Community
    https://support.skype.com/support_selection
    How to Contact Skype Customer Service - Skype Community
    Skype Developer - Home

Copy and Paste this on every dumb Instagram / Skype, forum post. Also cloud their forums with your app request. It'll work so much more. Maybe copy and paste all the big forum topics for proof that blackberry needs their app.
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    04-21-13 06:36 PM
    Skype, I don't even remember the last time I used it. Instagram? Have never used it. What does it do that twitter cant?

Posted via CB10
    04-21-13 06:38 PM
    Skype, I don't even remember the last time I used it. Instagram? Have never used it. What does it do that twitter cant?

Posted via CB10
    Well for one, it's the deciding factor for many when purchasing a new smartphone.

Someone who uses Skype and or Instagram is not going to give it up because of BBM screen share.

Its really not in BlackBerry's hands. Its totally up to Facebook and MS to bring over the apps.

Complaining on CB won't do anything but help you vent.

My suggestion is vent at the source, via twitter,email or their forums.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    04-21-13 06:57 PM
    If unable to get Skype due to political reason, why not to get magic jack app? it does almost similar function, can call free long distance call from anywhere in the world, just no pictures.
    04-21-13 07:47 PM
    Not everyone has a BlackBerry. Lol BBM video won't work for my mom who has a flip phone.

Skype won't either

Posted from the beyond...
    04-22-13 12:31 AM
    Skype won't either

She uses the computer...or her iPad.

04-22-13 07:03 AM
    I'm waiting for instagram and Pandora! Hopefully realllly soon!!

Posted via CB10
    04-22-13 05:58 PM
    MODS! Another "Skype - Instagram" thread!!
    04-22-13 06:09 PM
    If you go to the skype official website they have the following official post

"If you have a new BlackBerry smartphone powered by the BlackBerry 10 platform, you will soon be able to download and run Skype on these devices. We are working closely with BlackBerry to ensure the Skype for Android app runs great in the BlackBerry 10 environment."

This means int he near future it will be a sideloaded Android app and that isn't working properly yet and there's no official release date for it
    SeaBeeJay likes this.
    04-23-13 05:06 PM
    Yeah...probably in a few short weeks. lol

04-23-13 05:55 PM
    That's it I am going on to imore and creating a post as to why they don't have a chat app as good as Bbm, and go on saying I won't support them until they create something as good as Bbm. Then I will start another thread about flash in their browser, and how I can't use safari to open a youtube to mp3 page, grab a youtube video, convert it then download it to my device. I will stress I will not support itoy until they have this ability.........oh wait, I already have the best phone in the z10 as it does this, never mind I am saving my energy and enjoying my BlackBerry experience, wish these whiners could do the same.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-13 06:04 PM