As of now I just have a black skin, but I'm guessing that soon I will have a whole wardrobe for my Pearl.
    12-30-07 10:03 AM
    Most Def. skin it!!! Need to protect your baby!!!!
    01-05-08 12:07 AM
    Hex Yeah you need to protect your blackberry! I didn't have a skin for the first two weeks of owning my bb and I dropped it! Had some dents on the rubber part but im ok now. I have me a new one. And you better belive that I have a skin on it!
    01-05-08 01:10 AM
    Skins are good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-08 08:55 PM
    Yes my bb is in an orange skin right now...You gotta have a skin...
    01-24-08 08:09 PM
    I like the idea of the skin. I had one on my 8800 and found that it made it harder to get in and out of the case.
    02-28-08 07:07 PM
    I have 3 OEM skins (blue, orange, and clear) that I bought from the corporate at&t store. I gave the blue one to my father and I kept the clear and orange cases for myself. I use the clear the most. I like the extra grip and protection.
    02-28-08 07:26 PM
    I got nothing, but I am probably goign to end up getting one. I have had many close calls to completely dropping my blackberry. For the 2 times that I have on my desk and what not it has been tough and not even scuffed anything up (which is good) but its a matter of time before something happens to get it a permanent scar
    02-28-08 08:45 PM
    Yes my bb is in an orange skin right now...You gotta have a skin...
    ooohhhh orange, i want to see a pic of it! i want to get an orange skin
    03-04-08 08:33 PM
    Not sure if I want to get one. I already have a leather case for my phone.....thinking the skin would make it hard to get the phone in and out of the case.
    03-04-08 09:05 PM
    I bought the 3 pack of OEM skins from T-Mo. I have a white Pearl so the white one was definitely my favorite, but now it's too stretched out so I'm on to the black...doesn't look as nice on the white Pearl, but it protects it, which is the most important thing. I love the skins. My Pearl would be all banged up without it

I also have a leather case but I'm not too big on it. I don't like not having immediate access to the Berry... a little psycho, I know...
    03-04-08 09:49 PM
    Always skinned.
    03-04-08 11:13 PM
    Is there a way to have skin and still be able to use the good-ole sleeper case?
    03-09-08 04:57 AM
    Yes to the skin!

03-09-08 06:21 AM
    I have every color of Curve Condoms I could find.

ALWAYS USE PROTECTION!!!
    03-12-08 04:01 PM
    Squiddaddy- that is the funniest. My cubie mates think I'm a little nuts cause I am always giggling about something I read on Crackberry.

I myself have one of the skins. Let's just call mine a pearl prophylactic. I prefer my hard case. Its matches my red phone.

03-12-08 06:34 PM
    "Stella" just got 2 new outfits in the mail today. She's happy!
    03-12-08 07:49 PM
    Wouldn't go without a skin! Gotta protect my tool

03-12-08 07:55 PM
    No skin here just a leather belt clip holster

03-12-08 07:55 PM
    I was at the bank a couple of weeks back and the teller that always helps me showed me her new crimson Curve. I had my red curve condom on my BB and gave it to her. I admonished her for not using protection with her BB baby. She was very ashammed for irresponsibilty but said "what about yours? It's now exposed." I reached into my jacket and pulled out my blue one.
    03-12-08 07:59 PM
    I was at the bank a couple of weeks back and the teller that always helps me showed me her new crimson Curve. I had my red curve condom on my BB and gave it to her. I admonished her for not using protection with her BB baby. She was very ashammed for irresponsibilty but said "what about yours? It's now exposed." I reached into my jacket and pulled out my blue one.
    Ha! Maybe you can go on your own "wrap it" campaign!
    03-12-08 08:04 PM
    gotta practice safe BBing.
    03-12-08 08:09 PM
    Ha! Maybe you can go on your own "wrap it" campaign!
    Does anyone remember Rubber Ducky condoms? They had tshirts that said "Wrap that rascal!"

So my new slogan will be stolen from that campaign.

WRAP THAT RASCAL!
    03-12-08 08:18 PM
    Does anyone remember Rubber Ducky condoms? They had tshirts that said "Wrap that rascal!"

So my new slogan will be stolen from that campaign.

WRAP THAT RASCAL!
    Ha! I remember the T-Shirts. That's what I was thinking of when I read your post.
    03-12-08 08:26 PM
    Ha! I remember the T-Shirts. That's what I was thinking of when I read your post.
    Obviously someone didn't take the advice or your screen name would be "corgi28"
    03-12-08 08:31 PM
148 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD